F

where the hell is lady sif?

Physical Therapy last I heard.

She got amnesia again and now works for the FBI

Hela was Sif all along

>Volstagg gets killed
>Nobody in the teather has any sort of reaction
>Im the only one who knew who that character was
>Is this what been a old marvel fag comes down to?

Has anyone ever jobbed this hard?

>Warriors 3
>jobbing to anyone
>being more than comedy relief and a delaying tactic for mooks
Yeah, after the way they barely survived their encounter with nameless frost giants, I was totally expecting them to open a can of whoop ass on the bitch who broke Mjolnir like it was a Chinese knock-off.

>Nobody has FEELS for the 3 stooges from the first and last 10 minutes of the original Thor movie.

Man, no one particularly cared when Man of Autism died, and Superman has decades of movie history.

Can't have white guys being competent and skilled. Even Thor got shit on a lot. The only one of the warriors to not totally job was the asian one. Fuck I hate regressivism.

Shut the fuck up.

>they wasted Ray Stevenson on this role
>they killed his character off in the most anticlimactic way possible
I understand that I should be more mad at wasting Hopkins, but it just really gets under my skin.

This whole movie felt like a big "fuck you" to anyone who actually liked the Thor movies

According to feige, banished by loki

That was literally insulting. Then again, no one cares. Anyone who watches Marvel movies is a normie.

>anyone who actually liked the Thor movies

I'm sure all two of you must be heartbroken

>Man, no one particularly cared when Man of Autism died

whose death hit harder Sup Forums

>tfw Marvel gives a fucking bug more development than DC did with their greatest character

>yfw Louis and the gang gets casualy offed by monster-of-the-week villain in Ant-Man 2

Not dying in Asgard thankfully.

>This whole movie felt like a big "fuck you" to anyone who actually liked the Thor movies

You deserve it.

It really felt like Thor Ragnarok was trying to say "we're sorry the first two movies were so boring, lets just make sure that doesn't happen here" by killing off the old characters and Thor acting like Jane dumping him was no big deal.

I would have liked it if Lady Sif and the Warriors 3 were part of Heimdall's resistance and died giving the Asgardians time to escape the realm.

>movie so full of forced reddit-tier jokes that even normie critics are getting tired of it
>literally wasting a twilight of the gods scenario so you can ripoff the GotG aesthetics

And to think I was excited for Infinity War

Thank you.

Does that mean Marvel will synergize these 3 dead?

Being ignored so they don't have a woman killed on screen.

if sif's actress hadn't had scheduling conflicts, would they have killed her off too

Could have gotten a new actress.
Didn't they switch out the blonde's actor?

I mean, the Superman death was shit, but Antony was just a bug.
The crappy ADRed exclamation when he died certainly didn't add any impact, yet without it you probably wouldn't have noticed he died.

>>movie so full of forced reddit-tier jokes that even normie critics are getting tired of it
It's reviewing much better than the other Thor movies.

Fuck if I know why.

They were treated like random jobbers.

Well... How can you care for a death when you know it's not permanent?

Fandral? Yeah, Joshua Dallas played him in the first Thor film, then Zachary Levi played him in the second.

That's usually their role in the comics as well.

anthony

Rip in pieces literal nobodies.

I do!

I liked them and enjoyed the previous movies.

There should have been aPost credit should have been Thor suddenly remembering.

"Oh, I just remembered some of my friends died."

Luis vs Thanos needs to happen.

Nah they probably would've offed her too but she had conflicts with a TV show.

Honeymooning with Best Boy and the new hero of the MCU.

>Oh hey, it's the Warriors Three!
>And they do nothing again. Unless you count dying.

Poor Asano Tadanobu, every single Hollywood movie he's in ends up being either shit or he gets nothing to do except look exotic in the background.

>reddit-tier jokes

They're just called jokes, friend.

>ripoff the GotG aesthetics
Well, they're the same universe. It looked more inspired by old Kirby cosmic stuff as well.

>I understand that I should be more mad at wasting Hopkins

Marvel basically wastes all A-list talent they get to sign up to their movies. I mean, it must be fun for the talent to do a silly cape movie for your kids/grandkids, and the paycheck that requires almost no real work is a bonus, but for fucks sake. Is it really too much to ask to use acclaimed actors for something other than window dressing?

THIS 100%. Random guards being killed when she appeared there made more sense than Volstagg and Fandral casually cleaning the room. Them dying protecting civilians would have made more sense or even having them die as a group alongside Hogun but instead we got literal blink and you miss it deaths.

>Make Thor into a comedy movie
>Kill off the characters who are traditionally his comic relief

>Didn't they switch out the blonde's actor?

Yeah, but the guy they swapped in was also the first guy they cast for the first movie, but who had to leave due to other commitments.

>They were at any point funny
Go watch Thor again.

It was a shock but this is the MCU and Quicksilver and Ben Urich have died along with a bunch of villains still kicking in 616.

I wasn't talking about the movies. They were barely in the fucking movies.

I was talking about the comics, where for like 30 of Volstagg's 50 year existence, he's been an excuse for fat jokes, with the other 20 years being Dadstagg and thus a source of Dad Jokes.

Yeah.....Ragnarok really suffered for the lack of Fat Jokes.
Fandral is just Errol Flynn reference
Hogun is Super-Serious Bznss guy
They are one-notes, Volstagg's big family is the closest any of them have gotten to a shred of characterization.