Guys, lets admit it, Hillary MIGHT win

Guys, lets admit it, Hillary MIGHT win.

If she does, we cant stoop as low as the intolerant left. If we remain a country divided, things will only get worse.

We need to stand behind the president, whoever that may be, to ensure our country remains the worlds #1 superpower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off shill. And fuck that cunt.

>Hillary MIGHT win.
No shit retard. This has been obvious from the beginning.

>our country
It will be her country if she wins.
You guys are fucked.

If I tell myself we wont be fucked enough times than maybe I'll start believing it

>If we remain a country divided
Got bad news for you then.

This country needs a cleansing. We need to clean up the minority and urban problem. All those scary White NRA gun owners are going to handle this, and I can't fucking wait.

If we're going down regardless I'm gonna go down fighting.

>MIGHT win

wow you are an actual shill. Most trolls and obvious bait just claim that Hillary s going to win in a 538 landslide, but you are an actual card carrying shill, your actually stupid enough to try reverse psychology.

how do you sleep?

>Idiotic shill thinks this board cares anything for being intolerant or divisive

No you shitty shill. If the cunt wins it's better to burn the country into the ground than let SJWs run the shit

No. Trump or civil war. Cucks will go down first, and it won't even be because of the militia. It will be because of BLM rioters taking advantage of the civil war.

>being this delusional
If any group tried to rise up against the government it would be declared a terrorist organisation and be put down quickly.

haaaa fuck off

TRUMP WILL WIN you stupid faggot nigger!!!

F**K YOU CTR $$$$$$HILLL

>would be declared a terrorist organisation and be put down quickly
Yep just like ISIS.

it would be a lot cooler if you balkanized tobehonest family

Omg CTR

Actually her husband did just that. Its over. Time to drink the bleach guys.

And we sure do a good job at taking down terrorist organizations right?

Fuck I'm just trying to say we need to keep america strong if she is president. We can still push for any corruption to end, but until she gets convicted, I'd prefer to keep living the kush life im living rn.

no OP, she might not. there is not a chance she could win. but she can rig the election. you are working for that crooked monster, hope karma will get you and your family one day.

Fuck Hillary and fuck CTR

Shut your bitch ass up. Win or lose, there's no going back.

>We can still push for any corruption to end
No we can't. Your definition of unity is bending over to Clinton's corruption

Violence is what Soros wants.

Win on election day. If they steal, challenge in court.

Have faith.

A bunch of fat white dudes who like to pretend they're militiamen aren't gonna do shit.

yeah, having faith in the FBI and DOJ sure worked out so far, hasn't it?

Cuck
u
c
k

Name the last terrorist organization that the US government managed to "put down quickly".

Fuck off, asshat. I will NOT accept it if that corrupt criminal Hag wins. The REAL fight will begin at that point.

Eat shit and fucking DIE

Go fuck yourself. I will fight

retard

>MIGHT
That's not how you spell WILL

>butt-hurt trump supporters

Shhhhhh. it'll be over soon

Trump will lose. Hillary will win.

Who else want to fuck Megyn Kelly in the ass?

C U C K
U
C
K
whether you're a puss puss or a shill

>a domestic terrorist group is the same thing as an multi-national terrorist group on the other side of the world

I'll stand behind the President, to blow her tiny brains out

One thing is electing Trump, who has a LOT to prove and someone who will try to leave his mark on history for good reasons. Now the only question is will he do it or not.

Electing Hillary- Its another words for, we agree with every war, lie, money laundry, extorsion, killings etc etc.

Trumps future is uncertain, Hillary's its war.

Fuck off shill

>the government
I've got some sour news for you, Irwin. The US Military DOES NOT support Hillary Clinton and never will.

yeah you retard, I'm saying if she wins I'm disavowing my government.

I will not go to war for Hillary Clinton, nor will I support the results of a rigged election.

This is b8, but if Hillary wins, the U.S. Govt. is illegitimate.

The United States of Northern Mexico doesn't deserve anyone's loyalty at all.

Enjoy the corruption, enjoy the new "Americans," enjoy MENA adventurism. If I have to brush up on a second language to get by, I might as well move to a country I don't hate.

>it'll be over soon
BAHAHA!
It doesn't matter which way it goes, this isn't going to be over for a long time, faggot!

Lol, no the exact opposite will happen actually. I want a civil war to commence if Hillary wins.

I answer to no one. She is not my leader, whether she gets in office or not. She doesn't like it, she can come try to do something about it. I'll be happy to show her the axe. I know an awful lot of fellow veterans with the same sentiment.

yep and after they wipe the first wave the rest of the country will wake up and stand. I'll die before I swear allegiance to that fuken monster!

I agree, if she wins, it will have been through at least a rigged primary. And the way the media is bought, I want to say the general itself is rigged.

She will have been elected by illegitimate means, so her election will be illegitimate. So, we will be without a president.

fuck off shill. I don't have to like nor respect anyone in the USA. Not an illegal immigrant, not an imported homeless (aka refugee), and not a corrupt politician president.

The game is rigged, and is not over yet. I however will continue to refuse to stand behind her.

She used every dirty trick to get rid of all competition except Trump, figuring on an easy win. Trump is no politician. He is no republican. But he certainly is not a corrupt politician.

IF Trump loses, it is due to the enormous amount of cucked beta males, genderless queers and crybaby feminists.

We should have put our foot down sooner, and this could be our fault.....However, I wonder how long this has been rigged....surely longer than the last cycle or 2.

I have literally never seen that pic of her anywhere on 4chin except pro-hillary threads

its as much of a giant neon "CTR" sign as somebody posting "drumpf btfo"

Please stop this Clinton posting.
The image of her pushes an instinct in me to either attack or vomit.
Please, Yankmates stop this shit.

She can't have Her Majesty in a fight, so pack it in, or I'll dust down my red coat, swim across the Atlantic and be perfidious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s

I slightly regret posting my politically incorrect opinion on /politically incorrect/

Low energy post

>save you moral high ground shit for after the election because right now you sound like ctr faggot

> might win
She will win
t.registered republican voting for hillary

It's not politically incorrect, it's politically correct and retarded.

You are calling people to galvanize behind Hillary and let her use them for her personal needs/enrichments/vendettas. What you're asking for is the equivalent of giving Caligula unconditional support and power. If you think this ends with anything other than America in flames and on a path to irreversible decline you are an idiot.

How much did unconditionally standing behind Bush's war in Iraq help America's prestige as a superpower?

Embrace the globalism we must, hmmm.

>might
She WILL win.

Why?

Plenty of people here support her. This "military is purely republican" meme needs to die. We now have these annoyances called women, and trannies, and gays in the military now. Army, AF and Navy have gone liberal.

Nope, ready for the race war.

Fortunately, there's still a glass ceiling keeping her out of the highest office in the land.