WE

is this why netfilx is in debt?

Attached: HIDEYOWEMEN.jpg (276x183, 8K)

That's a BBC show, bong taxes fund this shit.

He absolute state.

>Netflix

>new movie/series with black main character
>journos everywhere applaud it as masterpiece before it's even out
>finally comes out
>it's an unending series of racist jokes at the expense of the main character
I want this to happen so much, the tears of soy would be hilarious.

>Racism
Lol grow up

yo bruh I'm cornelius lucius rufus spartacus, esq

>Implying studios with huge budgets will take heed to some shitposter on Sup Forums

>bong taxes fund this shit.
kek. Bongistanis are so fucking cucked. They literally pay for nigger dicks being pushed down their throat.

>they call me Nergroidius Phallus Maximus

>That's a BBC show

Attached: 1484155890413.jpg (449x1197, 260K)

I heard there's actually a grain of truth to the retarded portrayal of Romans and Greeks are black, as in the Brits have some (female of course) historian that's written books about the subject with alleged evidence backing it up.

That's a BBC show.
Also Netflix is fine. They are a bit in debt now because they are trying to make most of their content original so they don't have to buy the rights.

No, there isn't. There's not a single evidence of a nigger existing in Roman, especially ancient Greek territories. They might have been some Ethiopians existing in Upper Egypt, but nothing of consequence.

This. I tried to watch Peaky Blinders and it’s full of pozzed shit. They lay it on way too thick over there.

It is now required by law to feature x amount of each minority in your BBC production. The results of tax-payer funded entertainment.

The BBC falsifies history.

It's both. Netflix are the distributor outside the UK. Seeing as how it's physically impossible for the BBC to go into debt OP has a point.

>Netflix is fine
No they aren’t. They are desperate for cash and are taking it from anywhere. They just hired Obama and Susan Rice to their board of directors.

Kill it with fire

Attached: 74934753-13B0-4E36-BB37-C9BB367A5991.jpg (750x823, 379K)

>That's a BBC show

Attached: Naamloos-2[1].jpg (600x600, 34K)

>Netflix are the distributor outside the UK
Which is irrelevant to them being in debt because they didn't invest any money into the show's production. Unless the point is that people dropped their Netflix subs because they're hosting this state-sponsored progressive propaganda on their platform.

It's all paid from the Bong's pockets. Neither Netflix nor BBC lose anything fromt his.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: troyflop.jpg (488x498, 54K)

>despite

is this banter?

>bonkbuster
kek

>tfw Greek
>tfw people opnely mock fags
>tfw nobody likes Niggers and on the off-chance an immigrant appears,he gets dirty looks by everyone
>tfw biggest Joo haters in Europe
>tfw 80% of people downright hate diversity according to surveys
>tfw JL outgrossed Black Panther
Is this what being a Chad feels like? Italibros are a close second on all these.

Attached: 1516105737999.jpg (315x315, 15K)

Greek here as well, it's almost hilarious to see (((people))) always trying to discredit us only to have everything blow up in their faces every single time.