>goes out with a bat to fight off alien monsters
>takes on Ultra-Chad to protect the kids
Truly, Steve IS Best Boy.

You got that right user. Steve is pure.

>Batman = Chadand Dick Steve
>Batman of Zur-En-Arrh = King Steve

>Steve ever being a dick
>implying

But he was. That's the best part about him.
He realised it and decided to change for the better.

Oh shit, he's going to get zapped by the Mind Flayer and travel through time, isn't he

Steve was the only good thing about S2

Eh, he really was not. Jonathan was a creep, and Steve caught him with pictures of the night he and Nancy fugged. When his pals started harassing Nancy, he stepped up.

>LITERAL King Steve
I want it.

First 4 episodes were slow, and Ep7. was awful, but the final 2 were GOAT.

He's the only character that's had good development
>Went from douchebag to bro chad
>Babysat the kids for the second half of the season
>Risked his life multiple times saving them
>Let Nancy go like a champ
>Became a big bro for Dustin

Talking shit about Jonathan's presumed dead little brother was a dick move. Apologizing and making amends like he did is the mark of a true gentleman, though.

Alright, agreed there. Steve was an ass in some scenes, but he went through great development. Steve is Best Boy.

>begins as an ass
>learns humility
>great with kids
>doesn't back down from a fight
>fly as fuck
It's Superior Spider-Man. It's SpOck. Steve is SpOck.

>Great with kids
Explain.

I can only remember him being an ass to everyone in the early half and fucking a midget.

Something tells me I read somewhere that Weirder Stuff is getting comics.
Can anybody confirm or did I imagine it?

He saved the life of a little girl by performing surgery on her. Went into an autistic rage when he found out Vulture's henchmen were kids and not midgets. Was a great teacher to the O5 during that Hulk/X/SM crossover.

Him fucking Anna-Maria was fucking bullshit though. He should've went after Felicia.

The king Steve is the best, the best.

Patrician Choice.

Steve is Best Boy.

Do you even have to ask?

Uh, he literally dated a two foot tall baby

Ugh, fuck no. Guy's Billy, not Steve.

Well...he did.

>not posting the Superior version

>God-Tier hair
>respectful but flirty
>starts off as an ass, becomes pure
>tries to be an ultra-chad, not macho enough for it
>acts like a real human being with fears, but overcomes them when he has to protectthe weak
>makes mistakes, but owns up to them
>everybody likes him
It's Tony.

The first 4 episodes were still really good despite being slow though. Ep 4 really kicked the season into gear.

Best character development I've seen in a while.

Right, because when people think of Sup Forums they think of good looking, respectful, flirty, people who own up to their mistakes. No one here has ever pretended to be retarded.

>batcucks think they matter
kek

From stupid chad to considerate bro?

The answer is Lance.

Who will nab Job Keery first, the MCU or the DCEU?

Dacre Montgomery is already angling for Nightwing.

Plus the guy can really take a beating. That's a skillset not a lot of people have.

>Jonathan was a creep, therefore breaking his expensive camera was totally the right thing to do
kys

Reminded me a lot of Bobby from Twin Peaks, but without all the regressing back to jackassery.

Anyway it's the sort of development I would have wanted from Tigra in the Thundercats remake but I don't think we ever got there.

What is this? Live action Digimon?

>Fight a guy his size
>Stood his ground even if he was the worse fighter as seen from season 1.

>Wakes up to see guy's kid sister
>Starts screaming like a little girl
For all this season's flaws, Steve salvaged the fuck out of it

Billy only got the upper hand because he cheapshotted Steve with the plate.

Billy may have been a heavy hitter but Steve was faster if he didnt get cheap shotted he would have taken him down

>Forgetting Steve vs Jonathan

Steve's awful in 1v1 but when it comes to monsters, he's Ashley Williams

Steve is bad at fighting humans because he is fundamentally a good person, so he holds back because he doesn't really want to hurt them.

Steve is better at fighting monsters, because he can just swing away. Its actually a life or death situation, not some pissing contest where if he bashes the other kids brains in its murder.

Steve actually manages to get women, though.

What character could have such a glorious mane?

And Steve bought him a new one even after Jonathan had violated his gfs privacy. Best. Boy.

>What character could have such a glorious mane?
Hal

I could see it. He'd be just the right age to pal around with Barry too.

What does Sup Forums have to do with "the Steve of Sup Forums properties" user? Might wanna re-read the OP.

>What character could have such a glorious mane?
No mane,but he'd make a great Fantomex.

Since this is probably the only Stranger Things thread we'll see on Sup Forums, are you guys aware of the references to Grant Morrison's Invisibles in it?
>BARBELITH
>O'BEDLAM
>KING MOB

>watching Ep7
Are you actually retarded?

Flash Thompson

It's fucking obvious, how the fuck did none of you get this

I didn't really like that episode but I watched it. Am I supposed to check Sup Forums threads first to find out which episodes are shitty before I binge a show, get real. Anyway I thought the shoutout was pretty cool. Netflix adaptation of Invisibles when?

It was obviously shitty from the get-go. Didn't you fast-forward abit? Ep7 got trashed the moment the Season became available.

>Flash
Well fugg, now I wanna se-

>Poo In The Loo MCU Flash
REEEEEE-

>Joe Keery is now the "Real" Flash like how people kept claiming there would be a "Real" Luthor or a "Real Joker"

>ST season 1
>Steve is a complete dick in the beginning
>You assume he's the evil bully character that's going to get what's coming to him by the end
>He ends up completely redeemed

That's why season 1 is the best. Because of shit like that. Season 2 is ass.

Actually, Zuko went through a really similar arc in that he started as a genuine selfish douche (in the show, not his childhood), realized it, and became a much better person as a result, plus a very similar reaction and love from fandom while the show was running.

Season 1 Best Character: Mike
Season 1 Best Parent: Joyce

Season 2 Best Character: Steve
Season 2 Best Parent: Steve

>not loving Season 2 for even more better Steve

>Billy meets some cosmic monstrosity in season 3 that inspires him to become not shitty
>he becomes Eighties Bros with Steve
>they argue constantly about how to best raise their adopted son Dustin

Nancy's a fucking idiot. Johnathan looks like a school shooter.

>Implying, Billy, Steve, and Jonathan don't all reconcile and team-up to stop monsters across America
>They get their own spin-off arcade beat-em-up game

I don't mind the concept of episode 7 one bit, but the execution is godawful. I don't understand how so many people can't realize why having a rebellious phase and working your way through it is essential for a kid/teenager, especially for someone as isolated as Eleven. If she stayed in Hawkins all her life and just did what other people told her, she'd be a pet, not a character. The only unfortunate thing was that the direction/writing/casting/acting/costuming of the episode was ridiculously bad.

>Steve is so cool that everyone forgets Superhero Bob

>I don't mind the concept of episode 7 one bit, but the execution is godawful

This

I tapped out at them signing "Old McDonald"

Press F to pay respects

>better Stranger Things discussion in Sup Forums than Sup Forums
what is Sup Forums even for

Pedos, apparently.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Pedophiles and cancerous memes.

because Steve caught us by surprise. everyone saw Bob dying a country mile away.

youtube.com/watch?v=9J9haehfQeg

Any scene involving Ghostbusters was hype

RIP in peace, Samwise Gamgee/Mikey from The Goonies

>Weinstein
>Kino

Literally nothing else.

I'll never forget Superhero Bob. I was heartbroken when he died, even if I did know he was gonna die soon as I saw him

Billy should start a team with all the teenage characters and do their own thing.
They should call themselves something that alludes to Power Rangers.

F
;_;7

Was there ever a release of the sick-ass Thriller remix from the Season 2 trailer?

F

>Noah Schnapp told V.F. that the cast and crew tried to lobby against Bob’s death, but to no avail. Astin had no idea his castmates had done that, but was touched to hear it: “I think that’s lovely.”

That trailer is easily in the top five greatest trailers of all time.

Astin seems like such a nice dude.

>Billy gets hit in the face and his first response is to laugh
>he clearly enjoys fighting
>he's more than willing to fight dirty
>he likes heavy metal

GO TO CHICAGO AND TAKE LEADERSHIP OF THE GANG FROM KALI, BILLY

SHOW THAT ANGSTY BITCH WHAT REAL VIOLENCE IS ALL ABOUT

F

>>Jonathan was a creep, therefore breaking his expensive camera was totally the right thing to do
This is exactly correct. If some creep you barely know was snapping creepshots of your gf, you're gonna be mad enough to break his fucking camera. Dead brother or no.
Steve was one hundred percent justified in that situation.

What said.

>Billy
The Chad/Brawn.

>Steve
The King/Agile One.

>Jonathan
The Heart/Recon.

Who else should we add Bros?

>F

What are their special moves?

Jonathan
>The turn around haymaker

Steve
>The spiked bat

Billy
>The plate

I don't know if we can add more playable characters, but assists might work

>everyone scared and looking to the right
>Billy calm and looking to the left

Is he being set up as the mind flayer's host? I think I heard one of the creators mention that the purpose of his character is to be an irredeemable human antagonist.

Can Hopper be a fourth character?

There's no way Johnathan would have stuck around in Season 1 if it wasn't his brother in trouble. If one of the other kids got stuck, he would've fucking dipped immediately.

And his and Nancy's plot felt so superfluous. Like they just threw it in there because A) they needed something for them to do, and B) Barb was more popular than they thought she'd be. What did they really accomplish? Got rid of a government organization that'll probably just move back in secretly inside a year? The only ones who actually understand the threat posed by the Upside-Down?

>Ending has them beat up the Mind Flayer
>Barb comes back to life to congratulate them
>She gets triple penetrated by them
>Nancy is still a skeleton

Nancy could be an assist. Her Mom could be the MILF Pin-Up.

>Hopper
The Brains/Strategist.

>Special Move
The Carbine.

>Billy's homo tendencies arise after seeing Steve's butt
>gets aggressive
>tackles Steve to the ground and fucks him
>Jonathan gets Barb all to himself
>mfw Jonathan slays more pussy than 2 Chads

Please, Jonathan doesn't deserve Barb.

>Bob opens new paths for the player and radios in "Easy Peasy."

Billy would definitely be the bottom though.

>It was obviously shitty from the get-go. Didn't you fast-forward abit? Ep7 got trashed the moment the Season became available.
I'm a completist, I'd rather see a subpar episode anyway in case it becomes important later on or has good moments buried in it.

All the other characters are listening to weird noises upstairs. Billy's looking down, because he's upstairs plowing Mrs. Wheeler.

Can it be a four-player arcade beat-em-up?

>Billy uses his fists, can summon his Camaro to cross-screen
>Johnathan uses his camera flash to harm enemies, can stun every enemy on-screen
>Steve uses his bat, can summon a horde of kids around him to trample opponents
>Hopper uses a gun, can summon Eleven to do massive damage to a single enemy

Not only superfluous, but so very forced. It's one thing for Nancy to not actually love Steve, but her full-on girlboner for Johnathan just really didn't feel right. I'll buy Johnathan having a sexual crush on her, but not the other way around.

>Bob
Yup, perfect assist.

>Billy
...Yeah, he does seem like the kind who wants to BE plowed. Billy's Bi, it's why he's trying so hard.

You saw how Billy got when his dad called him a faggot. Billy wants someone to treat him tenderly and not be ashamed of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wBgcalM4c4

I laughed like a drain when Not Paul Giamatti said they were both attractive people, so their attraction was obvious.

>"Mike, Nancy, meet your new step-father, Billy."

>Mike and Nancy just move out on the spot, both working three jobs to support themselves and put distance between them and their awful parents