Miles Morales

>Miles Morales
>lost his mother in the Ultimate universe
>his mother is now alive again in 616
>his father abandoned him in Ultimate
>his father is back with him and his family in 616
>Miles’s Uncle died in Ultimate
>Now Pic-related

So basically, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to read Miles’s Ultimate Spider-Man run whatsoever. Everything that happened in Ultimate no longer matter. Miles hardly even acknowledges the changes. Miles doesn’t seems bothered by it. He might as well not bother having memories of the Ultimate universe. His Ultimate Spider-Man run might as well be non-canon at this point.

His father came back before Secret wars

And he remembers everything from 1610

I honestly think it would be neat if Bendis wrote Miles crazy as hell considering he remember his old universe and yet is trapped in a different one with people who look like his friends and family (and new versions of them). Like an episode of the Twilight Zone or Rick and Morty.

Does Bendis think Hobgoblin is gay?

>And he remembers everything from 1610
He does?

Daily reminder that there's still no explanation as to why Earth-1610 didn't survive Secret Wars, but Spider-Gwen's and OML's Earths did.

Franklin a shit.

Sure there was, with Franklin Richards creating new multiverses

I thought it was revived in Ewing’s book.

Bringing Uncle Aaron back is probably the only development I've liked since Miles moved over to Earth-616. I thought he was a neat villain who died too soon. Of course, Bendis will probably fuck it up somehow, even if it doesn't involve the venom blast.

Miles has no reason to exist in 616, period. One might suggest focusing more on making him Peter's sidekick, but Bendis would never allow that, and the abundance of unused spider people is annoying enough already. The perfect way to kill Miles off is have him pinned underneath rubble and he's unable to find the strength to free himself

as revealed in ultimate end his universe was sick and dying. the remains of the 1610 universe are the battleworld from the recent contest of champions series.

Nope, a couple of characters got restored by the Maker and that's it.

OML's Earth didn't have cannibal Blob, though it did have cannibal Hulk

Spider-Gwen has neither plus cult following, which Ultimate had already lost before being killed forever

Bendis wants to have his cake and eat it to. The Ultimate run is still canon (so that Bendis can use all of USM to increase the number of the book) but he wants to make the new Miles run more acceptable to new readers.

To be fair all the killing-off-characters stuff was stupid. Bendis should be building up Miles' cast, not cutting it down, when it's already pathetically underdeveloped.

How about a villain that isn't running around in the iron spider armor? Speaking of which, why the fuck does it give normal people powers?

I think the fact that 616's restoration was done separately and at the same time by Reed, Molecule Man and T'Challa with the reality stone, somehow fucked 1610.

His Ultimate run was terrible. Like said Bendis shouldn’t have killed Miles’ Mom and uncle. Escpially when it was early in his career. Heck, having his parents know his secret identity is a good idea imo.

I'm sure that one day in the future some guy that was reading Ultimate line in his childhood will get to write at Marvel and will bring 1610 back.

>his childhood
>his
Wow, sexist much?

It was pretty much better, Miles's Father was a dick. And the only two people who would accept Miles is dead. Yeah it's a done deal. Hate the fact that Bendis killed people close to Miles so early as well.

Too bad he's shit. There is no fucking reason to bother with miles. There is nothing interesting in his life. His powers are boring and bendis has no ability to do what wilson's writer keeping doing with kamala and build up a rogues gallery.

>Everything that happened in Ultimate no longer matter
Is this your first time with Uncle Fester, user? 'Cause Bendy's gonna bend.

>i like this, that means it's sexy
Horrible.