prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

talk.donaldjtrump.com
youtube.com/watch?v=z0-7zdAa2co
youtu.be/_KYzN5aj4Gs
youtu.be/yfAJ2cnyi-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HmOlkEAqcO8
xmas.moe/
breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/06/report-east-texas-child-murdered-previously-deported-illegal-alien/
nytimes.com/2016/11/07/us/politics/donald-trump-presidential-race.html?_r=0
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/6/malik-obama-donald-trump-supporter-gets-curse-from/
abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live1@136327/index_2500_av-p.m3u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

what was his name again pol

user: I can't do this, Mr. Trump.

Donald: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, user. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy.

How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.

Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, user, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

user: What are we holding on to, Mr. Trump?

Donald: That there's some good in this world, user. And it's worth fighting for.

AWOOO~

To Satan, giver of youth and happiness.
Please grant Trump presidency with your power.

Come, almighty eternal devil!
And grant Donald Trump your strength.

Devil, set a guard.
I beg you,
Devil, set a guard.

For Trump shall be president, with Goatmans regards.

SHITKICKERS

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who accepted money from terrorist nations and embezzled it through her phony charity will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who decimated Haiti by pilfering all the charitable contributions and ensuring none of them made it through to the country that needed them will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who created terrorist organizations like ISIS by arming extremists and then pulling out once control was lost will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who let US uranium fall into Russian hands just so her brother could profit off the deal will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who treats Syria as her personal playground and is willing to provoke and engage in a nuclear war with Russia over her agenda will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who killed Gaddafi as a personal grudge and laughed about it will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who repeatedly violated laws to intentionally run an illegal email server to conduct her backdoor pay-for-play dealings will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who obstructed justice by deleting emails after receiving a Congressional subpoena will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who lied under oath before Congress will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who bought out the Department of Justice and is completely above the law will be President of the United States.

HOOSIERS FOR TRUMP

>2016
>voting for a chaos candidate

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who bullied a child rape victim and got her rapist acquitted and then laughed about it will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who called African-Americans "super-predators" will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who is willing to create Islamic ghettos in the US that will breed more extremists simply to swing electoral demographics under her permanent control will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who got an American ambassador killed and shouted "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?" will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who ran a campaign on race baiting, hatred, and painting her opponents as irredeemable deplorables and nazis (thereby encouraging violent acts against them) will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who has Parkinson's or some other mentally-crippling neurological disease will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who suffered a seizure on 9/11 that left her stiff as a board and needing to be dragged into a van and taken to her own secret treatment facility, against Secret Service regulations, will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who paid money to orchestrate violence and chaos at rallies and disrupt the electoral process as a domestic terrorist will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, the woman who shrieked "WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD?" will be President of the United States.

Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, John Podesta will be Chief of Staff.

I've been waiting for LOTR edits.
Thank you.

Trump General

FIRST BREXIT, NOW TRUMP

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON

MAKE THE WORLD PROUD ANGLOS

Can someone explain to me why people are demoralized? I think this is a CTR shill tactic. do people seriously think this event is going to create new Clinton voters?

TRUMP’S POSITIONS TO REMEMBER

-Against TPP (HRC called it “Gold Standard”)
-Shits on PC Culture (HRC is pro BLM and believes in the Wage Gap)
-Will repeal common core (HRC won’t!)
-Wants to Audit the fed (HRC wont!)
-He and his sons are NRA members. One of the few people in Manhattan that owns a CCW, so he’s very pro- 2nd Amendment. Got the earliest endorsement from the NRA ever.
-De-fund sanctuary cities (HRC wants to FLOOD USA with immigrants)
-Pro-Nuclear Energy
-Lower taxes, while at the same time closing tax loopholes for Wallstreet bankers such as Carried Interest. (HRC will Raise your taxes!)
-Tangible, wholesome answer to illegal immigration (HRC is for Open Borders)
-Pro-medical marijuana
-Wants to end corporate inversion and discourage offshoring
-Understands the threat of Sharia Law and Radical Islamic Terrorism
-Wants to end healthcare monopolies by promoting competitive bidding
-Resistant to lobbyism and special interest influence.
-Wants to impose Term Limits
-Redpilled on 9/11. Wanted to release the 28 Pages.
-Wants to be Bros with Putin and Russia instead of adversaries (HRC will start WW3 w/ Russia over Syria)
-Knows how fucked up the Saudis are like the rest of us
-Knows firsthand how dishonest, biased and corrupt MSM is
-Wants to end the incompetence and corruption at the VA
-Knows about the Shadow Government (Globalist Banker Elites)
-Bring a practical Golden Age to the US military
-Anti-Globalist
-Ethics reform to limit lobbyism
-Fair Trade + Free Trade (Prefers competitive fair trade to lopsided “free” trade)
-Wants Peace between Israel and Palestine
-Knows NATO is obsolete and a decades-old relic that needs to be rejiggered to focus on terrorism instead of just countering Russia and bombing countries
-Wants to limit U.S. Hegemony via not being the world’s police, building nations, and focusing on #AmericaFirst

REMEMBER THESE AT THE VOTING BOOTH

Awoo~

WAITING FOR THE WORMS TO COME

>FBI clears Hillary again
Are we fucked?

I would love to have a TRUMP RALLY image of this guy, I tell you what

GET OFF YOUR ASSES!!!

Can you help this weekend by phoning from home? Can you call for 30 minutes or more? Log onto Trump Talk by going to talk.donaldjtrump.com

It’s the resolve of volunteers that will deliver victory! We are counting on you!

................................................................................

Show your support for Donald Trump on Election Day by using the hashtag #IVoteTrump.

Remember to Get Out The Vote on Nov. 8th. Together we will Make America Great Again!

................................................................................

Thank you for all your hard work and support.

Sincerely,

Trump Team

Oh shit; DOBBS is still on.

DOBBS IS BEST

AWOO~

someone please boost my morale. I really want Trump to win but fuck comey.

>Dark at 6
>Hot chocolate in hand
>Trump rallies all day

These are comfy times folks.

>less than 36 hours away
I'M NOT READY
>I'M NOT READY
I'M NOT READY

This is awoovement

she's just going to lose the hard way

REMEMBER THE REAL MICHIGAN THE NO SHIT ASSKICKIN MICHIGAN

It's 5am here and I still read Trump threads one by one, how I suppose to work tomorrow.

MAGA

This is America if Clinton wins.

A nation where having opinions gets you punched in the face. A nation where holding a sign gets your children blinded. A nation where paid political operatives can physically attack and intimidate opponents without fear of reprocusion because the government that would prosecute them is the government they work for.

Our nation is at stake.

Our future is at stake.

Our lives are at stake.

It's been an honor lads.

See you in /president/ general OR /punished trump/ general.

>tfw own an original MAGA hat
>tfw I'll either have it on display for my children and grandchildren, and show them that I experienced the election that saved humanity
>or I'll be wearing it as I'm innawoods, being hunted down by world government task forces, and with my final breaths, think of how things could've been so, so different
I love you guys, not to get all feelsy and faggy, but I fucking love you. And whatever happens the next few days, my love will never change.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0-7zdAa2co

No, last time they did her numbers tanked

Realistically though it's too late for it to have any huge impact

read at work

>Trump Rally in Moon Township PA 11/6/16 8PM ET
youtu.be/_KYzN5aj4Gs (rsb)
youtu.be/yfAJ2cnyi-Q (dtse)

ALREADY LIVE

1st for YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND

RETURN OF DA GUAC

IS THIS STILL AMERICA?!
OH I'M SORRY!

Shills are scared
Trying one last shitposting attack before they fall

xmas.moe/

>Reminder that if Hillary Clinton wins, John Podesta will be Chief of Staff.

Oh sweet merciful God please no.

POTUS MAGA GENERAL

Trump was raising in the polls before Comey, not because of him

dont forget that the kike media will delay the calling of states, make up false exit polls, and STILL try to demoralize voters

dont fall for their tricks

breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/06/report-east-texas-child-murdered-previously-deported-illegal-alien/

Jesus Christ
She was probably raped for days until she was discovered dead
FUCKING GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

nytimes.com/2016/11/07/us/politics/donald-trump-presidential-race.html?_r=0
>Trump getting his Twitter taken away like he's a kid in timeout
People actually support this "man"?

Youre the best around nothings ever gonna keep you down!

Go Trump!

Isnt PA the state that it will go down to probably?

Remember, remember

Oldie but a goodie

I miss jeb. Simpler and happier times

shrekli streaming inside trump tower lads

Brexit polls average from the 22nd got the loser right but missed by 5 points the winner. that is because they sampled badly. So if they did the same mistake in 2-3 states, Trump will win.

how the fuck is he going to go from Michigan to PA in time to be there?

>H-He's Fast!

FIGHT FOR TRUMP IN THE FINAL HOURS!!!

Can you help this weekend by phoning from home? Can you call for 30 minutes or more? Log onto Trump Talk by going to talk.donaldjtrump.com

It’s the resolve of volunteers that will deliver victory! We are counting on you.

Show your support for Donald Trump on Election Day by using the hashtag #IVoteTrump.

Remember to Get Out The Vote on Nov. 8th. Together we will Make America Great Again!

Sincerely,

Trump Team New York

Trey 2020 if Trump doens't win desu lads

>tfw I have a trump hat, but not the red MAGA one

it's gorgeous, but damn, I wish I had the red MAGA one.

>or I'll be wearing it as I'm innawoods, being hunted down by world government task forces, and with my final breaths, think of how things could've been so, so different
Maybe we can fight together, if it comes to that. I'll pack an extra bag of jerky.

comfy Pence is adorable

Link.

DREAM BIG

Fuck Merkel and fuck the EU

Why would we be fucked? This has nothing to do with Trump

So, when's the next rally?

I'm getting as comfy as possible

coldest beer and the dankest weed for 38 hours

>she's just going to lose the hard way
If she had any sense she'd quit now.

>implying Trump can insult his way to the presidency

Yep, obamacare rises caused the Trump surge. They've not gone away.

I feel bad for all the people on Sup Forums that missed out on the past year on Sup Forums, so many great moments and memes, if I had to explain to somebody everything that happened this past year I wouldn't even know where to begin, I laughed, I cried, 10/10

I really hope we win early Tuesday. I don't want some neck and neck race till nevada. I hope he grabs Penn, MI, or VA early so I can relax

>Can someone explain to me why people are demoralized?
No one is, it's just CTR saying they are in an attempt to create a phony consensus.

Nope

FUCK THE OBAMAS, LEAVE MALIK ALONE!!!!!!!

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/6/malik-obama-donald-trump-supporter-gets-curse-from/

r8 my German pls
Unabhängigen und Unentschiedene wurde dies sehen und wählen alle zusammen für Hillary denn ihr sehen sie eigentlich nichts falsch tat

>defacing Asuka

So glad Trump is going to lose in a day and a half.

Supposed to be now but he was an hour and 30 mins late so everything's pushed back.

FUCK

PHILLY LIFTED THEIR PUBLIC TRANSPORT STRIKE JUST IN TIME

>tfw got the original red and the camo

If he wins I'm damn sure collecting the full set.

Might do so either way actually.

Back when everything was guarenteed and our opposition was bumbling fools.

Now things are dark, the shills aren't posting ironically, they post with venom.

Here is where heroes are made.

Trump will be president, but not through this demonic chant but through the blessing and love of our Lord God

fuck you goat man, Trump doesn't need your "blessing".

>"vote for us, not for me, vote for US"
best fucking quote, I wish Don would come one state over but ND is so fucking redpilled already

Here in México everyone is scared of Trump hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=HmOlkEAqcO8 (dtls)
abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live1@136327/index_2500_av-p.m3u8 (abc iptv)

LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=HmOlkEAqcO8 (dtls)
abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live1@136327/index_2500_av-p.m3u8 (abc iptv)

eta ???? since he just left michigan

RIP

1 DAY REMAINS
LET JUSTICE BE DONE THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL
IN THE EMPEROR'S NAME
LET NONE SURVIVE

you need to step up your game

CTR central has put the FBI thing in to an incomprehensible megathread

don't believe the shills here that say it's good news for Clinton, they want the story buried ASAP

Same here

Never got to see trump, my first and only rally was in chicago, but at least I got a hat out of the deal

Baphomet is a false god

>listening to today's Michigan rally
>the guy from Ford speaks just like my uncle
jesus christ dude do we all sound like this
I always thought Michiganders had some kind of special neutral non-accent but I think I just realized that we might sound like fuckin' goofs