Wold Of Warcraft: Cinematic

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJr3dXZfcg

Why can't we all just get along?

Why can't the Alliance just fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcZyiYOzsSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deus Volt

The horde thrives because they have a common enemy. If the alliance left or disappeared the horde would turn on each other in weeks

I only serve one god, the God of RNG

Ha, like the same isn't true of the Alliance, they all think they are better then everyone around them, give it a week with no horde

>It's a "Horde acts like Saturday morning cartoon villains but the same writers responsible for that claim neither side is good or evil" episode

They are also like 60% of the problem in warcraft,

The fuck happened in Legion that leads to this? I thought banding together to fight an otherworldly threat was the hip new thing.

We've beaten everything but ourselves.

Well in the cinematic the Alliance are the more evil ones because they are attacking the forsaken home

Speak 'fer yerself, laddie.

Oh that will be next expansion, but if no one is fighting in WoW is there even a story?

I try to think of it as like Europe and Asia during their warring states era's, eventually they will settle down and have sorta lasting peace but it will just be in a few hundred...thousand years.

>Alliance are more evil than Horde.

Here's Sylvanis burning Teldrassil.

Did you watch it? Sylvanas burned Teldrassil down.

well everyone has an off day

I wanna fuck Sylvanas.
I also wanna play WoW Classic already.

Retaking Lordaeron from the forsaken scourge, best day of wow's life.
Pathetic rotshits finally put in their place for good.

Enjoy your burning stump of wood.

I feel things when Sylvannas shouted For the Horde, but I felt nothing when Anduin screamed For the Alliance.

So is the whole point kicking the Horde off Eastern Kingdoms and kicking the Alliance off Kalimdor, making it a proper East v. West?

Absolutely nothing happened. Just a classic example of fleshy mortals being at each other's fhigh'fh lphrg zgkr'qht throats. No external influence whatsoever.

t. individual belonging to shitty mortal race with boney appendages and no traces of god-like power

Basically.

But the smell, user.

>forsaken home
They are retaking the cradle of humanity from an enemy of the Eastern Kingdoms.
Forsaken have no home except the grave.

>Put in their place
>Literally driven from their original home by Southern sea monkeys and furries

Same here, I think its because Sylvanas shouting "For The Horde" is a lot more meaning behind it when your a lore fag, and knowing just how much of a thing for that woman to shout the phrase is. I like Anduin but he was always a good guy who cared for his people.

>tfw the Horde is made up of shit tier races that nobody wanted

Soon all will be Forsaken

Blood Elfs are best Elves

They're literally junkies.

Thank you for the explanation, my new and totally trustworthy friend.

Gotta say, it's pretty cool how Blizzard managed to make the Alliance to Horde player ratio so equal. In most games, players are just basic bitches and pick humans, but here you have all sorts of different players.

Literally all the Forsaken have done since their inception has been to murder everyone they come in contact with and shit plague everywhere. Even their allies, the Horde, are not spared if and when the Forsaken feel like they can get away with it. They give no fucks about anyone but themselves. Sylvanas herself doesn't even give a fuck about her fellow Forsaken and has shown multiple times she's willing to fuck over her own people if it means saving her own skin.

Lordaeron isn't even their home; the Forsaken are just squatting in it and stopping the real owners from being able to come in and fix all the shit that was ruined in the war.

Now that Sylvanas is Warchief only one of two things can happen: she fucks everything up Garrosh style and someone has to step in and put her down like they should have years ago, or she undergoes the most unlikely and out-of-character redemption arc that has ever been or ever will be.

Either way there's about a 200% chance of it being terrible.

Anduin looks like a whiny version of DeCaprio from titanic

>she undergoes the most unlikely and out-of-character redemption arc that has ever been or ever will be.

We all know it'll be this. They did if for Ilidan and now they're going to do it for Sylvannas.

>she fucks everything up Garrosh style and someone has to step in and put her down like they should have years ago
Oh well, it's been nice knowing ya, lads.

>Lordaeron isn't even their home; the Forsaken are just squatting in it and stopping the real owners from being able to come in and fix all the shit that was ruined in the war.
Fuck off Achmed. You'll never take over our homeland.

>there's about a 200% chance of it being terrible.
Humanity retaking and restoring Lordaeron is 500% good.

i'd feel more sympathetic if the plaguelands were occupied by the fucking Tauren or hell, even the Trolls but who actually gives a shit about the zombies whose entire existence is shitting aids everywhere and creating more zombies?

Forsaken do nothing but spread their plague, and treat the actual living residents of Lordaeron like cattle. They've proven again and again that they're not misunderstood good guys - the Alliance liberated the real owners of Lordaeron from their soulless undead oppressors.

Meanwhile, the Horde burned down fucking Teldrassil. Which, if you remember WCIII, is something the world actually needs.

The writers are desperately shit at making this seem balanced, morally. I played Forsaken back in the day when I just wanted to be a dude with no jaw who stabs people, but now I can't sympathize with the Horde at all.

But Illidan was never wrong to begin with

Did anyone else think he was cute?

Manduin is cute! CUTE!

Best race, best leader.
Sad there was no Mekkatorque cameo though. They should also have shown the council of three hammers go to war together.

>not wanting to be a based Zandalari Troll

he did have a pet dog with him for bonus cuteness.

Manduin and Sylvanans are getting married

Upright Trolls best Trolls

They never fit in the Horde
Never will

They should stop trying to make him look like a paladin, he’s a disco priest.

>Anduin getting with anyone other than Wrathion or Baine
Please no.

Does Arthas have the ability to reverse the curse that he has casted on Sylvanas? Maybe Anduin can do it since the champion of light and all that.

>Wrathion about to get married
>Is right there during the preparations, writers confirm it's going to happen
>Nowhere to be seen during actual wedding, writers refuse to acknowledge his existence for months then claim he's around somewhere

Actually Illidan is the champion of the light.
But he's too busy with his scars to fulfil the prophecy.

Wouldn't she just simply die then?

I stopped paying attention a long time ago, what happened during Legion?

>Which, if you remember WCIII, is something the world actually needs.
Not really. It's just that in WC3 Nordrassil is located right on top of the Well of Eternity and Archimonde just wanted to uproot the thing to get to it. All burning Teldrassil will do is piss off the Night Elves.

We took a lot of Warden towers

Nothing really happened during legion to start the war

Hard to say, probably not unless that was Anduin's goal to do so

But what happened in Argus and around the Tomb of Sargeras?

A GARRISON IN THIS WARDEN TOWER WOULD BE A VITAL STRATEGIC VICTORY.

Everyone came together to defeat evil, defeated evil, so its back to fighting each other

IIRC the undead cannot be brought back to life. Resurrection requires the Light, which burns undead, so resurrecting the undead would literally disintegrate them as the Light fills their body.

S H O W N O M E R C Y

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who legitimately roleplay as "good guys" when they could be lawful evil zombies
Let me put it to you this way. The Forsaken are a machine. A perfectly oiled, unstoppable machine. The only reason they aren't the dominant faction is because the writers don't know dick, but if they had half a brain, they would realize you literally cannot beat the Forsaken.

They don't need crops. They don't need shelter. They don't need sleep. They dwindled in population because they couldn't reproduce, but now they have val'kyr. If they get into a battle, their population INCREASES. They can disguise themselves as corpses on the battlefield. You think you won the fight? Congrats, you're in a literal minefield. They have nukes. Nukes they can mass-produce. Since they don't require shelter they can go scorched-earth and make the Sherman's March look like child's play.

If the writers didn't have to coddle the fucking Alliance, this shit would be over with by now. Demons can't invade if they walk into radiation fallout every time they walk through a portal. Old Gods will die whenever a large enough Plague Bomb is thrown into their maw. If Sargeras tries to eat the soul of Azeroth, they are capable of destroying the planet out of pure spite, because they don't even care about survival, only revenge.

BURNING Teldrassil? Completely asinine. If the writers cared, they would have let the Forsaken make Theramore look like a firecracker. A plague bomb that seeps into the roots, poisoning the entirety of northern Kalimdor would have been real military strategy. Finding Lordaeron is being raided? Use those zeppelins to start heading south to Stranglethorn, while dropping payloads of plague bombs on Dun Morogh and into Stormwind and Elwynn Forest's fields. If the Alliance thinks for an iota that Lordaeron is any sort of strategic holding for them, they're idiots, because the Horde are at their backdoor in the swamps.

But the writers are idiots...

We're only halfway through legion and the tomb isn't even open yet.
Calm your mother fucking tits.

Nothing happens in tomb expect killing a bunch of demons and in argus, Sargeras blows a big hole in silthus

>Tomb of Sargeras
We killed Kil'jaden. We also literally ported Argus into the same solar system as Azeroth.
>lawful evil zombies
Unironically stopped reading there.

that's a lot of words my dude i just want to play as a savage aztec boy

>They dwindled in population because they couldn't reproduce, but now they have val'kyr.
They no longer have the Val'kyr.

I don't roleplay as shit, I just pick the most metal races and go on from there.

Did you just wake up from a coma? Tomb has been farmed and back, the final raid opens in like 2 weeks

>tomb isn't even open yet.

Then what have I been raiding in for the past few months

Your mom.

>Horde get overrun by demons in the initial invasion and fall back
>Don't tell the Alliance that they're bailing, Varian dies and the Alliance get their shit pushed in as a result
>No one bothers contacting the other side to verify what happened and jump straight to killing each other again
Really bad writing happened.

No one mentioned the real big announcement? Well okay, if I have to be the guy...
youtube.com/watch?v=TcZyiYOzsSw

these look like fluffies

Yeah can't wait to spend 20+ minutes staring at my screen with autorun on doing literally nothing in order to get to Badlands as Horde because I have no mount yet and then when I do get one I'll dismount if my mount's dick touches a droplet of water

The undead can't be brought back to life until Blizzard's writers think it would be cool.

It's a tumblr AU of Hero Academia where the kids are pets, mostly puppies, and Eraserhead runs the pet shop.

but undead priests

When will the burning throne of saggywaggy open?

Also yfw the old gods interrupt the last boss battle and fuck everything up.

Oh boy can't wait to run out of quests in a zone and then be forced to grind mobs to level, and only use one spell ever during raids and dungeons

Technically, Paladins bring an undead horse back to life in their 7.2 quest chain.

Twenty somethingth

And they won't, but Sargeras will stab Silithus and nobody will give a shit because nobody has gone to Silithus in eleven years

Nov 28th

I want to trim her eyebrows

Hey, they want people to shut the fuck up about nostalgic WoW, this is how they do it.

Also I don't have anymore pics, artist's name is Minibuddy, be warned she's a gigantic fujoshit and there's tremendous amounts of gay.

Even if they did, each Val'kyr can only raise so many dead before they expend all their own energy so it's a stopgap measure at best.

Varian dies for dumb reasons, MISUNDERSTANDINGS ensues

but really the demons have been dealt with and now they've run out of baddies to slaughter for now

Most of the Forsaken are Lordaerons. They were killed by the plague & raised as zombie slaves. It was Slyvanas who lead the racist Garathos to help retake it, then just as Garathos planned to backstab Slyvanas, she was the first to draw.

Who does he look like IRL? Young DiCaprio?

yeah but do they fucking murder them?

DiCaprio+Brad Pitt hybrid homunculus.

Kinda reminds of super mutants from Fallout.
They're the strongest, but they can't make babies so even if they "win" they'll eventually die out anyway.

I mean, there's one where someone's violent to Mineta. But it's Mineta, so you sort of expect that in any AU.

I love AUs where all the characters are animals, like the Overwatch Cats.

Forsaken should be run Barthalomew.

He looks like Harry Styles here. This is the cover for the new Warcraft book which will detail the events leading up to Battle for Azeroth.

Christie Golden. Why can't she stop?

Yeah let's bring Knaak back

Looks more like a young Brad Pitt.