If you think Russia and the US are really gonna go to war over a president

Then you are a fucking retard. What would EITHER country gain? Russia is so far away that War would be incredibly difficult to pull off without aircrafts. Even then, both side have anti-aircraft artillery. America doesnt want war with Russia, and neither do they. At WORST we'll have a bit of a hacker battle, but nukes? Come on, they don't wanna get wiped out and neither do we. Plus we dont need other superpowers intervening. Wake the fuck up you redneck retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jz_dZ2SlPgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alot actually. Depending how it plays out both countries are rich with resources and such. Also Hitlery literately said she would go to war with Russia for a bunch of sandniggers.

She'll just a puppet for the kikes

>over a president
Not over a president, you retard. Over the fucking spheres of influence and natural resources.
And this is going to be THE last war.

hey i really enjoy this post. The fact that some people think that Russia would attack the US over a canidate is a silly propostition.
I think this post has a lot of valuable insight into what all is going on!

Thanks for reading,

MoneyMaker :)

It'll be a war, but it's not gonna be the apocalypse faggot

>Russia is so far away

The US wants a pipeline to run through Syria and into Europe. This would end Russia selling their oil and gas to Europe, which would destroy their economy and make Russia irrelevant for the next 75 years. I'd say that's something they would go to war over.

It will be nuclear and the general liberal and zionist elements of the US population who aren't ticketed for a bunker, yes it will be the apocalypse. The warheads aren't going to be aimed at Randomtown, USA. They'll target military installations first and then they'll probably assess if they need to blast the cities before occupying.

>Rich with Resources
>Implying the resources wont be fucking obliterated after a nuclear attack
>Implying they'd be able to do operations in a nuclear blast zone.

no fly zone

Red Dawn is not an accurate representation of War on US soil. Try again.

No one is going to try to invade the United States without targeted nuclear strikes on military installations. That's exactly what the Russian plan, or the Chinese plan, or the anyone plan for the US is. Are you retarded?

>Occupying a nuked shithole

And how would they do that with the defenses we have set up? With the detection we have? With the UK and other folks breathing down their neck?

>Russia is so far away
russia is less than 60 miles from the Alaskan Border

If their nukes can't get through, then they'd fail and lose the war. The end.

I hate Russia. But I will root for them in a war vs. the USA. USA represents the greatest existential threat. Hegemonic with their foots on the necks of their satellite states in Europe. Overrun with SJWs. Let's face it. The West deserves to get nuked into oblivion and China/Russia, unpozzed, deserve to be its new masters.

>Then you are a fucking retard. What would EITHER country gain?

Uncontested rule of the planet

And to clarify, countries don't go to war, governments do. And in cases it can be seen as a better option for the survival of a government to act against the interest of their constituents.

SOunds like a superhero movie plot.

Current south korean political scene is a bad anime. We're living in meme times, get used to it

your delusional

Clinton wants war with Russia:
>youtube.com/watch?v=jz_dZ2SlPgw

Putin does not want war with the US. He's always been careful to push his aggression as far as he can without giving us or the UN a pretense to intervene directly. That's why he's saying nuclear war will start if Clinton gets elected.

Her policy on Syria is one of the few things she seems to be sincere about in public and has been consistent on it since the Syrian Civil War started.

>Then you are a fucking retard. What would EITHER country gain?

globalists want to crush everyone else and rule the world. russia doesnt want to be crushed. geee why would dey go 2 wares.

The US and Russia are already fighting a proxy war in Syria.

The fear is that Clinton will escalate it to a direct war with Russia, since she has promised to repeatedly and implied more than once that she'd like a full ground invasion.

I shit you not, back in 2011 she made the argument that Russia would not get involved because Russia did not intervene in Kosovo back in the 90's. That was during her "Moscow Spring." She's had a personal beef with Putin since he returned to the Presidency and ruined her illusory diplomatic successes.

I dunno about you guys, but I'd prefer to not die.

It's just a terrible tactic by Trumptards to try to fear voters to not vote Hillary.

Hillary's at the center of a Machiavellian web of secret deals and corruption. Her only interest is to get more power and money. She is more than just an establishment figurehead, she is the establishment.
They wanted to destabilize governments in "Seven countries in five years"
Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.
She's going to continue this.
As has been discussed itt, the implications for Russia is basically economic collapse, and she isn't the type to make any compromises, she'd rather spend the lives of millions to get her way.

World domination is not a movie plot, especially considering the amount of blood spilled in its name over the ages.