ITT: Oh yeah, that happened

ITT: Oh yeah, that happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

adland.tv/commercials/baskin-robbins-sinbad-2003-015-usa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this thread

What happened to this guy? I remember they made a big deal about him and then nothing.

Marvel was convinced he would be the next big thing, except everyone hated him and Alpha wasn't selling comics, comics with him were just selling (Cause they shoved him into a ton of Spiderman books)

Soon as he was in his own stand alone book he tanked hard and Marvel pretended they hadn't wasted two and a half arcs of spiderman pushing a shitty idea

His solo was pretty good too since it consisted of him making up for being an asshole

>I bet the jews did this.jpg

I dont understand. he was a straight white male. readers only hate women, and black people.

What happened to Fialkov?

man just put every animated movie of 2016 in this thread, they're all already forgotten

He was in one arc and then a five issue mini like six months later. Not even a stealth mini, it was announced as five issues. You're imagining that he was pushed a lot more than he was. There was some heavy advertising about him before the arc where he appeared, but it's not like they were just going to say that he was going to be depowered and swept aside after the arc. They needed some pretense of it not being filler waiting for issue 700.

So was it just bad, or was KotH too high of a bar to meet?

Was there a BR one with Ant-Man?

fuck you I liked it

Oh yeah
How was that?

That was like a decade late

I legit don't remember anything from this movie

Listen dude. There's only so many ways you can make ice cream exciting again to adults.

wasn't there a love story between the bad guy and the hero girl in this or something

I've never seen it

Alright, I guess. I remember it getting pretty better in the last few episodes, I guess they found their footing, but it wasn't anything groundbreaking

I enjoyed that movie.

I'm sorry, user. Did they manage to remove the tumour, or has it spread to the rest of your brain?

That was this movie.

>New Invisible Woman Slam isn't actually invisible.

Was F4ntastic any good?

No.

It didn't need to exist. It retconned away events of the movie (Kip's wedding) because I guess it's "funnier" (read: lazier) to have him do the same online dating stuff that he did in the movie and turn it into wacky hijinks of the week.

And there was zero reason for it to be animated other than that they couldn't get all the actors for the series.

>Mr. Fantastic gets nothing

They did get all the actors though, that was one of the selling points of the show. The problem was that they were all ten years older and couldn't convincingly play the same ages anymore.

Doom has a controlling interest in Denny's

>Sunday 12pm

What an odd time slot

Are we sure they actually got Pedro? He has an evil twin.

No, really, he really has a twin, who is really evil. look it up.

I saw it, it was decent.

>I hate Mr. Enter so I love anything he hates
>ANYTHING!

>That time RS turned a guy into a toilet and shot him to the fucking moon

>He doesn't remember the trippy time travel sequences
>The homages to old Spongebob scattered throughout the non CG part of the movie, which was most of it
>PLANK TON

>THIS IS THE DEATH OF ANIMATION
>November 2017
>what is this

Huh.. I remember seeing this movie. A father-daughter movie. Put a goatee on the hero-guy who protects the girl & he'll look like Eugene Fitzherbert.

I hate how she just disappeared after the kitchen massacre.

BR does this all the time
adland.tv/commercials/baskin-robbins-sinbad-2003-015-usa

Emoji was better than Sausage Party imo.

>this movie will start a new wave of adult animated films, and animation will be as respected as live-action

welp

>jewish characters burger isnt kosher

There was some drama between this movie and its animators getting fucked over. Can anyone remind of the details please?

IT'S GONNA CHANGE THE INDUSTRY!

THANK YOU BASED SWEATSHOP SETH ROGEN

I miss the nutshack meme shitposting

Was this the sequel?

It wasn't THAT bad. Aziz ansari was the worst part of it.

i remember the endless stream we had, good times.

I'm remembering those tweets saying that Fant4stic would "surprise" people.

kek this shit was so forced

>That CG quality

What is this?

Saw this with my dad after his recent messy divorce to take our minds off things and it made him cry

They took 9 years to make your characters look this unappealing.

I actually kinda want that Thing burger.

Is Fant4stic Thing even Jewish?

Steven Tyler was the best thing in this and he probably had less than 10 lines.

>charliesheendog permastream will never return

I am going to buy Food Fight some day, it's given me too much joy not to

It was also that Mike Judge was a lot more pissed off at stupid fucking suburban hipsters by that point than he was pissed off at stupid fucking suburban hillbillies while making KotH. The inhabitants of KotH felt like real people, even the more cartoonish ones like Dale. The Good Family were caricatures.

it was a show about a limosine liberal who was inexplicably like 6 years old, who wanted to fuck his teacher who was in her 40s and something something.

aside from being bizarre what was there to like?

IT'S

Remember when Sup Forums said this movie will usher in a new age of adult animated films? I remember.

And besides Judge and a couple of other people, KOTH and Goode Family had a completely different set of writers.

Name?

Need more cameltoe

There was a live action Bush show, too. It's hard to imagine a show like this thriving. Yeah I get it, George W. was dumb. What else ya got?

I wouldn't be surprised, I thoroughly disliked Sausage Party. I'll probably never see the emoji movie, though

I watched some of That's My Bush a few weeks ago, and that show's kind of funny and hasn't aged too badly. Mostly because it doesn't really make fun of Bush, it makes fun of old sitcoms. Lil Bush was shit though. Just recycled Bush jokes everyone else had made.

I always mention this, I live 10 minutes away from where this took place. I should've gone.

And yet people are overreacting to the same circuit hitting Trump

Saved. I feel bad for the animators. They did good work.

her name is actually camile toe
movie's the OP

I don't recall, but clearly Marvel has an agreement to shoehorn BR product placement whenever possible

Alright now this I genuinely forgot about.

I remember hearing that in the original script for Ant-Man, it was Chipotle, but Chipotle didn't approve of it because they thought it made them look bad, so they changed it to Baskin-Robbins, who agreed to it.

Heart4ttack

Mumbling Cheney was the best.

The Trump shows began weeks after his election ended. All that Bush stuff didn't start until well into his second term.

The weirdest thing about this show is I keep thinking it aired in 2004 rather than 2007.

French Stewart himself also works for this thread.

this makes me kek every single time
the only time modern FG was ever funny