We were doomed from the start

How could we compete? As much as it hurts to admit more and more liberals are born every year, while conservatives are a dying breed. And all it takes to win a millenial's vote is to get a famous person to tell them who to vote for (just as Katy Perry, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Leonardo DiCaprio, George R.R. Martin, Stephen King, and Lena "Sister Fister" Dunham have done for Clinton)

How could we have been so foolish to assume we could beat the global media machine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XECFYcCCfYI
twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=QMOpB5tSPVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>while conservatives are a dying breed.
What does a breed do when they know they risk extinction?

Die out not with a bang, but with a whimper.

>giving a shit about useless fucking celebritys

hill niggertape

Soulless eyes

>implying millenials vote in any way except ironically

Millenials may follow celebrities on twatter but they're too lazy/self-absorbed to actually vote, don't worry.

>Celebrities

I'm pretty surprised they are all so liberal.

They all get the most benefits from right economic policies.

>that fucking turban on katy
youtube.com/watch?v=XECFYcCCfYI

dont worry senpai, look who we got on our team!

The global media machine? No, it's a generational zeitgeist and you trumpfucks were on the wrong side of history and needed a good curbstomping to put you in your place.

Grow a spine faggot, it ain't over yet.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Who cares? Trump is a retard anyways. No way he'd do anything meaningful or lasting. It'd all be undone by the next president. The only way to unfuck the West is revolution, and authoritarian states. This pussyfooting with democracy was set to fail from the start.

Katy Perry is so hot, though.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

It's makeup, kid.

Not true at all, the sociologists obsessed with generational trends all say that Gen Z hates progressivism and political correctness. They don't have judgemental Boomers for parents so they don't have this new original sin of white guilt.

Liberals mature into conservatives.

>No, it's a (((generational zeitgeist)))

FTFY

Go to hell, you defeatist pussy!

Look at her without makeup, kid. She still looks amazing. It's her eyes. And makeup doesn't help her body, which is great from any angle.

twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584?lang=en

She wouldn't be interested in you.

ALRIGHT MR POEM, WHY FUCKING WAIT FOR CONSERVATIVES TO DIE OUT, WHY NOT HURRY UP THE FUCKING PROCESS AND GATHER YOURSELF A FUCKING ARMY TO ERADICATE ALL CONSERVATIVES? WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT WHEN WE WILL DIE OUT AS A BREED? JUST MAKE IT QUICK SO LIBERALS CAN RULE ALL AS THE MASTER BREED, KILL ALL CONSERVATIVES ALREADY, WHY ARE YOU BEING SO FUCKING RUTHLESS AND LETTING US DIE SLOWLY, GRAB EVERYONE YOU CAN AND GAS, STAB, SHOOT, HANG, MELT EVERY CONSERVATIVE YOU CAN GET YOUR FUCKING DIGITS ON. IM FUCKING WAITING COME ON, ILL EVEN MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU BY GETTING NAKED AND TYING MYSELF TO A FUCKING STAKE, LOOK ILL EVEN TAPE MY ASSCHEEKS OPEN SO YOU CAN BRUTALIZE MY FUCKING ASSHOLE BEFORE YOU SEND ME OFF TO HELL. JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY GRAAAAAAAAAAAAFRHARGAHAHGHHAWAFERGRTHFHFHFHFHF

>silly millennials

Ah yes, the people who take Katy Perry more seriously that Peter Thiel..

>Martin
Nice man desu

Conservatives will persist forever. There will always be the people to pick up the pieces after the empire falls.

This is a CTR spam thread. This is an example of Suggested Depression. CTR is panicking right now and people do not panic when they expect to win.

Christ, Musk is such a sperg

>liberals
>breeding
I laughed and laughed and laughed some more

Spoiler: they're all child murdering pedos.

Conservatives could seize power at any time they deem it necessary, even if they were outnumbered five to one.

Shitlibs are passive and meek herd animals.

fuck musk, but peter thiel is a legend tho

The millennial generation may be full of liberals but I think the political pendulum is swinging back to the right. Generations since the millennials (I'm in the last year or so of millennials) are more right-wing for their age from what I've seen. You expect young people to take some time to become conservative but it's happening faster I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMOpB5tSPVY

actually a good analysis and refutation of neoliberal ideology. AKA CLINTON

That's actually bullshit. Country median age grows steadily and same people tend to be conservative in the late age, when you see all the shit going, and there no Cathy Perry for people 50+. Barbara Streisand liberal effort kinda pathetic.

Maybe because conservatives are rich or dumb suckers convinced by the rich.
Mostly dumb people.

I'd let Katy Perry endorse my dick if you get my drift

Then why does Californians invade Texas?

>more and more liberals are born every year, while conservatives are a dying breed.
Yeah totally, white liberals are just shooting out babies

Trump was

GOP could have run anyone else and won this election.

But how do you explain most of the billionaires that fool people are with her?

You had your opportunity, Russell

#2016? Nah. 1620.

not so sure about that, kid

The problem is that you think you are conservative, you think we are conservative and you think that this movement is conservative. Look at our policy and the opposition we have gotten from the GOP.

We are the liberals, buddy and we are taking on a deeply conservative neo-liberal conspiracy that seeks to enslave the entire planet under a feudalistic system of patronage.

Unfortunately, you guys don't have guns. Looks like we will have to save ourselves

Every celebrity mentioned is like 45

Pop culture doesn't exist as a thing anymore

Literally no one cares about celebrities

Can someone please post Katy Perry look alike nudes?

literally any other republican not named trump could have beaten hillary. but you idiots had to go full fucking retard.

fuck that hair is greasy

Katy Perry is a 6 with big tits and a team of hair/makeup people

Yeah, if they are as popular as Romney.

I have kids in that generation... Progressive brainwashing starts as early as middle school and one girl went from being named Jade to being a trans boy named James.

That said, my kid's friends think she's a retard and are pretty cool. The memers on CS:GO are also filling me with a mix of hope and revulsion.

At the Halloween parade at my youngest daughters elementary school, Donald Trump received a standing ovation and Hillary Clinton was boo'd. This is an NDP riding.

I think the kids are going to be alright.

Globalist machine, I fear, is unbeatable.

Think about it. To beat it, Israel would have to cease to exist. For this to happen, you have to halt all foreign money flooding into its coffers. For that to happen you have to somehow stop the kikes at the top. For that to happen you have to enter into WW3. Is a World War even possible anymore? Probably not.

we still have clint eastwood

Trump was also a shitty candidate. I'm sure there exists a creative platform and agreeable candidate that actually manages to get most Americans on his side, serves everyone but simultaneously champions white culture as well. Trump is not it.

cuckservative babies are all libs until they pay taxes for a while

Liberals are born, conservatives are made.

Every new child born is a savage who needs to be educated before it's too late and they destroy society. While you have hordes of liberals banging on the gates that can't be convinced you also have hordes of liberals being born every minute and it's a fight against time for them to see the truth before it's too late. Let this hit their mid 20s and there is very little chance of coming back. A great society can resist all kinds of attack from outside but it's when the great society weakens and its own people open the gates that it loses.

Nothing short of something huge will turn this tide. Accept that your liberals out number you and that they are opening the gates of hell. Your empire will fall and you with it. Maybe one day your kids will experience a war or something that will turn them and all around them back to the path you followed but until then there is no mass redpill you can do to save your country. It needed to be nipped in the bud early on but your education and media was allowed to be infiltrated by liberals, once that happened it was only a matter of time until all kids wonder why we have borders.

You started off with the best constitution the world has ever seen then descended down the path of decay. Your freedoms will be remembered

I think something that should be considered is that leftist progressives are having children in far lower numbers than conservatives and even more moderate people.

Social justice is just a trend and it's already on the way out.