Plan B

ITT: We brainstorm what we will do in case the government goes rogue. Organization is key as such we should come up with a legitimate strategy for survival

Those of you part of militias please give some advice for those of us that are incapable of owning a firearm or do not have the funds necessary to prepare.

Shadilay friends, see you on the field

>mfw it goes down over there, the rest of us can get comfy and shitpost with year's of happening

Our government has already gone rogue. All we're gonna do is shitpost

We should find a centralized meet-up point. Somewhere most of us can get to easily.

Thank yu Mr I will carry one an tell my frind on Facebook's to carry one for good luck I hope I will see you frind

Plan B is Texas

Nuff said

i like this plan
it almost worked with obama, itll definitely work now

Yeah so (((they))) can bomb us all in one nice neet area

OP here, anyone with military experience please give us some tips on ways we can organize. I think local meetups with ham radios communicating cross country may be viable

Fine, just wear the damn cards and we can meet up when we see each other.

cool honeypot bro

plans were set months ago, if you don't know, you shouldn't.

Giving up so easily, Trumpkins?

You are all on an NSA watch list now.

I fear drug lords immediately taking action if Texas attempts succession. Also, I doubt many other states will want to join.

>Those of you part of militias please give some advice for those of us
You know you can get all that info from books, guides, infopics, internet, etc.

>You are all on an NSA watch list now.
I'm easy to find, fuckers

I think before it was nation states trying to resist globalization. If Hillary wins this option is over. You will have to adapt and use South African survival tactics.

>Implying people organizing in an effort to protect themselves is going to get there attention
Nobody here is talking about using force user. This is a board of peace

>I doubt many other states will want to join
>a corrupt, warmongering woman president
I dont

>OP here
What a fucking nigger, jesus fucking christ.
Go back from whatever shithole you come from, and kill yourself in the process.

Texans have more guns then those drug lords