Fucking kill me

Fucking kill me

IT SAYS "COMICS AND CARTOONS" MOTHERFUCKER.

COMICS
AND
CARTOONS

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING MOVIE

The GotG movies are the best post Utron MCU films.
Fite me.

You will get Marvel and Star Wars shit for the rest of your life. Give up and surrender your money.

>"reee, I don't want you guys to talk about a movie theater film based on a comic book, and I can't find the button to hide the thread."

Adaptations are Sup Forums faggot. Also good job only targeting one thread out of the 20 movie threads up right now

While I agree, you're not going to change Sup Forums

WE WERE FUCKING JOKING CHRIST ALMIGHTY

I will.

GotG are the best post and pre Ultron MCU films.

>Where's the comics?

The reason there are 20 movie threads is because this shit gets tolerated. And they're all cancerous as fuck.

Thor movie comes out, it's not the comics, the movies have never been the comics, but non-comics-reading casuals feel the need to shit up the board for 5 weeks despite having a board for literally this shit.

Fuck off and die if you want movie threads on Sup Forums.

>While I agree
Why? Adaptations are Sup Forums, they have always been Sup Forums

>the MCU, of all things, will outlive us all
>when aliens visit us, MCU movies will be shown to them as representative of human culture

This timeline was a mistake.

You're not the king on of the board, you don't get to decide what's related and what's not.

I don't care, I'll watch the ones that look interesting and I'll skip the rest.

You autists should do the same instead of getting angry at movies you won't watch.

And yet the mods will never care about what you're complaining about. :^)

I don't really have a problem with that as long as they're not shitty. It'd be awesome to have year after year of great cape flicks, thing is most movies in general aren't that great, so the chances of every cape flick that comes out being 10/10 isn't great either.

I'm not really sure what you guys would prefer. no cape movies? get rid of the cinematic universe concept and go back to standalone films like what Fox and Sony have been doing?

like literally what the fuck is this shit

a clickbait non-article from some random site with no point to it

Do you think James Gunn is gonna be like "No, my next Marvel movie will actually not be important to the franchise at all?" Do you think Julia Alexander has seriously considered whether there will be 10 to 20 years of future Marvel movies? Do you think anyone actually bothers thinking about that for as long as these movies turn a profit?

What I'm saying is WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING BRAIN OP. DO YOU JUST READ SOMETHING AND FUCKING THINK IT? WHY IS THIS WORTH POSTING HERE?

You must be new if you think complaining like this will change anything.

mods don't care about anything since Moot left

You must be new if you think I need a productive reason to bitch on fucking Sup Forums.

You must be new if you think I give a shit about you making this board your personal blog.

If Aliens are truly as technologically advanced as they should be, I would surmise that they would be capable of understanding the abstraction that is fictional story telling.

GOTG 2 is shit.

So what new movies are we going to get? Make predictions.

Yeah if you are redditor

No one actually expects the newfound popularity of cape movies to last that long, least of all the business-savvy people behind these decisions.

>newfound popularity
>newfound
What?

What other kind of special effects heavy action movie would even replace them? Sci-fi right now is dying if anything, considering the results outside of Star Wars.

There are people who aren't even born yet who will take their future kids to see some of these films.

True but a good bit of it is Sup Forums traffic and hardly ever about the source material; just memes and shit jokes. I don't mind talking about them, it's just the associated cancer gets tiresome unfortunately. Needless to say, the other guy is just being a whiny autist

I have to agree looking at our drawthread

If they are technologically advanced, I would expect them having good taste.

>tv show gets 7-10 seasons
a good run
>movie series gets 10 years
FUCKING KILL ME ARARHAGBNGHBG FUCKING SHIT I HATE MARVEL

>getting this butthurt because DC keeps shitting out shit movies while Marvel is successful.

t. Snyder

>if you think I give a shit about you making this board your personal blog
But you posted your concern, so you obviously don't want change

This nightmare is never goings to end?

>Like Ragnarok, every MCU movie from now on will be a brightly colored joke fest like GotG.
This is your fault, faggots.

>comicbook movie isn't comicbooks

Is this the power of autism? Are you the new chris-chan?

>Marvel successful
>Quip universe like fast food without transcend, only to forget after a month
>Make this the standard while satured the market with 5 mediocre movies per year
>Thor, the epic northern God of thunder and the Ragnarok is now a comedy and a humor movie to feel pride
>Kill yourself

God please just let it end.

I'm so fucking tired of capeshit movies saturating fucking everything

Sane/10

(You) have gotten 30 oldfag points

All mods care about is banning writefags.

you'll die a martyr and i love you

>implying whatever replaces them won't be even worse

>James Gunn will never leave the MCU

;-;

>[ triggering intensifies ]
Meanwhile over in DC land capeshit is srs bidness.

What is that from?

>What is that from?
Last week's Flash on CW introduced Elongated Man.

Elongated Man can eat a dick. Plastic Man is where its at

If you don't like the last 2 episodes of the Flash, you hate fun.

What? 20 years? Lul the genre is dying a slow death. It will be the westerns of the 10's .

Make it stop

>Plastic Man is where its at
Honestly not sure why they went with Ralph? Quite a bit of what Plas does they were doing with Odo on Deep Space 9 using digital morphing in the fucking 90s.

Still thought it was a fun ep though.

>If you don't like the last 2 episodes of the Flash, you hate fun.
I was really worried I'd end up dropping Flash ( like I did Arrow ) when they had all that bullshit with the Relationship Counselor and Iris was all, "YOU'RE not Flash, Barry; WE ARE!"

But last week's ep was pretty tight. I even liked the relationship drama with Gypsy's old man and Vibe.

Well duh, Danny Trejo is awesome.

This week's Flash is gonna be a shit, Felicity is going to be in it.

Hollywood's desperation in showing.

>20 years of MCU
So who else is getting off the ride after Infinity War?

That's actually not too bad

I think it all depends on what they try to hook their audience with, but I also think most people will just lose interest after Infinity War.

>Well duh, Danny Trejo is awesome.
I was everything online so I hadn't seen any previews and had NO IDEA he was gonna show up till he did!

>This week's Flash is gonna be a shit, Felicity is going to be in it.
One step forward, two steps back.

Honestly, I don't understand why the showrunners do things like that. She's got to be the most divisive character on the whole CW.

>She's got to be the most divisive character on the whole CW.

Not really. She's generally popular with the general audience. She's only really hated by Sup Forums and some corners of reddit.

I don't like her on "Arrow" but she's usually fun in "The Flash" since she can't cause drama.

Movies every year until we're all dead.

>A movie is a comic book because it contains the same copyrights
Are you?

A lot of people including myself think it's the better of the two. It develops the characters and makes them more of a family. A nice slice of life adventure.

>So who else is getting off the ride after Infinity War?
Just skip all the bullshit in between movies and only watch the mega ensembles

You can understand everything by just watching Avengers and Civil war and never touching the solo movies

>board for comic book nerds
>everyone hates the fact that we have a regular output of big budget, critically acclaimed, audience acclaimed marvel comic book superhero movies
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Are DC fanboys this salty and tribalistic?

>Honestly not sure why they went with Ralph?
Because he and Barry are boys casual.

Painal?

Comic books are not all superheroes. Also, MCU movies are so forgettable and interchangeable at this point I don't even care to see them anymore. Not to mention Disney wants to turn Star Wars into a cinematic universe as well.

Marvel is going to realize that bubble is going burst and burst hard. If not well...THEY NEVER STOP THE MCU, HAVE NO FEAR WE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS!.

This is the equivalent of only reading event books, which is cancer. Just watch the movies that look interesting.

>Not to mention Disney wants to turn Star Wars into a cinematic universe as well.
This is a good thing. Both Disney SW movies were good.

This was my CHILDHOOD and now every fucking neurotypical is defiling it. I fucking hate this planet and hope everyone dies.

>Honestly not sure why they went with Ralph?
Because in the actual comics (silver age) Barry and Ralph are friends.

You're kidding yourself if you think they cared before.

I guess WB will be greenlighting Flashpoint (if the rumor that they are waiting on JL reception) no matter what with this news. They won't want to be left out of this ride after all. All that JL will affect is whether it will be a soft reboot or not.

There is literally nothing wrong with that. We've reached a point where all the non-event shit is boring exposition so that the events can be more exciting

This is a pleb opinion.

That autist shitface mod that was adamant about separating Sup Forums and Sup Forums video games definitely cared. All while ignoring those Tara Strong threads created just to fap to a grandmother's fake tits.

why you all so butthurt about the MCU, its fun and campy. Its exactly the sort of thing a superhero movie should be. Not edgy grimdark bullshit, not trying to be a work of art. Just purely entertaining.

I admit the funny does make the few dramatic moments seem out of place, but its called pacing. A scary movie is just exhausting if there's never any calm moments. An action movie is just noise if its all explosions and people yelling/running. A drama is just a day time soap opera if nothing good or positive happens

They do realize normalfags will eventually become sick of superhero movies just like they got sick of disaster movies, right?
Everything comes full circle, one day something that was box office gold becomes box office poison.

You're literally being a hipster.
>superheroes are too mainstream now
>i'm not a special snowflake if other people like the same thing as me
Fuck off.

Almost every fucking fandom on Sup Forums complains after a show gets more than 3-4 seasons

>Aliens will think that all fictional books/movies are historically accurate.

You don't have to watch them

You fags have been saying this since Iron Man 2. And even if it does eventually crash they've already made five billion dollars. They won.

>I hurt

>flash runs back in time(something he's done hundreds of times before this) but this time it makes a cosmic reboot
GAY

>They won
Won what? It's not a fucking competition, it's an industry, and an industry has to change to meet demands.

>tfw I thought capeshit would fall apart after infinity war
>it probably wont

To be fair we're nearing the end of a decade, which is when new shit starts to get hot and old shit dies.
Give it two more years or so and suddenly some new hot shit will come along and make normalfags hard, and all the old shit will start to die.

There will be no MCU in the way there is today.

We will have self-contained stories with cameos

After Infinity War I am out

It's the one thing I had and you took it away. Why can't you people watch your stupid sports and dramas and leave my stuff alone?

>Won what?
Five billion dollars. Making d-listers like Iron Man into household names. Making the Marvel brand more popular and more loved while DC most recent DC movies are hated. The industry of cinema IS a competition against other studios making movies and Marvel won.

>b-bbut normies might not like it. someday. eventually.
Okay? I guess they'll tweak things if this eventually happens? Current Marvel studios is still making tons of cash so I'm not sure why you're even bringing this up.

>polygon

>Give it two more years or so and suddenly some new hot shit
Like what? Movies based on video games?

Nah really, Gotg are pure lul so randum humor and the plot is weak, it uses the "is a parody of itself" to make it nosense sometimes and serious in some few points.

Is like new powerpuff girls or teen titans go, is trash, deal with it.

that scene was TVkino