Let's take a moment to appreciate the accomplishments of the house of ideas

I'll start

>From Dawn of War
You heathen

I'm sorry but what the everloving fuck is this

Isn't that an alternate universe?

Why does a Norse god care about Israel?

Looks like the DoW model

Remember when they copied Hulk into the World from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? I'd be more angry, but I do enjoy my JimJim references

I still refuse to believe this is real until somebody posts a picture of a physical copy.

I don't want to believe this to be true
Please tell me Marvel hasn't gotten to the point where this is something they can do and no one will question it
Please God

This

I'm still amazed how the art seemed to get worse and worse every issue

Man, why's errybody gotta be ripping off 40k?

I even once saw a Mickey Mouse comic where the phantom blot had a 40k-style plasma pistol.

Remember the press release for Civil War II?

Speaking of Sonichu

this is something they can do and no one will question it
:)

Daredevil is a federal prosecutor? I thought he was an attorney.

Classic.

Did they break him up with somebody else and used get used it as an insult to the people who liked the old ship?

What a waste of perfectly good art.

Forgot pic related

i cant believe that back in middle school i used to draw my ass off to match the likes of Mcfarland and other Marvel pros, and now they publish this literal crap

IIRC this was the post-secret wars Hercules book where they tried to push the idea of him being bi

The Hulkster's in the house. Check him out, check him out.

Honestly I think it might have been interesting if they had explored how menstruation might have religious significance in an all female dimension.

>Hollywood writers
>Actual talent
What a riot.

If it makes you feel better, the book was immediately cancelled and the writer hasn't done any marvel work since

It's from the second volume of X-Treme X-Men.

He (and the Wolverine he's referring to) is from an alternate universe.

It was actually a kinda okay book.

Whatever even happened to Angela?
Did they ever do something with her and Whor?
Remember when Original Sin happened and she became Thor's longlost sister?

Honestly Hercules being Bi isn't to bad.

Post Secret Wars Alonso declared that Hercules was 100% straight and never had any relationships with people other than women

>buy Angela the Hellspawn hunter from Image
>should we have her interact with the rest of occult Marvel like Doc Strange, Ghost Rider, Blade, Moon Knight, Legion Of Monsters?
>nah lets have her become our new TOTALLY PROGRESSIVE POSTER GIRL YAAAS

Holy shit, I just remembered that Mummies Alive existed.

He became federal prosecutor 2-3 arcs after this

The only thing wrong with this is ayoooo
Everything else is fine.

>the virgin director
>THE CHAD FILMOGRAPHER

I don't consider anything that happened after the most recent Secret Wars event to be canon
Everything that Marvel has done since is just shitty fanfiction-tier bullshit

Its weird that people are upset by this when the real heracles from greek myth totally hooked up with dudes. Everyone fucking did it.

fuck you this did not get published
i refuse to believe it

It sort of works.

Thanos = #1 Jobber

>Norse goddess talking with modern mannerisms

I'm guessing you liked Ragnarok then

>lolis
Holy shit did he really say that?
If so I never thought I would say this but based synder.

I-it's a reference!

>Implying that's not Apocalypse.

Isn’t her code name supposed to be ShadowCat?

very clever case for bottled water.

So did anybody read the Sheena comic by her? How terrible was it?

Herc is roman romans were totally gay.

Because WH40K is a primarily white male hobby that draws most of its ideas, designs, and artwork from white men, which surprisingly makes it stand out from other styles and forms not just because of its superiority, but because of its iconic, distinctive, and unique appearance. Everything promoting diversity is derivative of the white man.

>this entire thread

Representing an ancient Greek as being bisexual isn't the issue, it's overwhelming smugness and condescension radiating off the page from that caption

>He expects Guggy to actually know something about what he's writing.

>Criticizing a belief system is racism.

Why must they bring Kamala into this?

>[progressive talking point] isn't the issue it's the overwhelming smugness and condescension radiating off the page
There, just summed up 90% of Marvel's current problems.

Which is based off the actual physical tau model.

>But historically they were gay

Historically black people commit 90% of their own murders.

God forbid anyone acknowledge it though

editors don't exist

It's from X-Treme X-Men, the Dazzler led volume that basically Exiles with a different name. Gay Herc and Gay Logan were actually pretty good.

Post Secret Wars, they did the exact opposite of pushing Herc as bi. Alonso said he absolutely 100% wasn't bi despite being a Greek demigod and those are known for hitting everything that moves regardless of gender or whether it should be fucked.

>so many muslims are brown that the two demographics become almost indistinguishable

Really makes u think

man what the fuck is going on with these goddamn logos

Jesus Christ this comic was actually good Sup Forums don't get butthurt because an AU herc in a 12 issue comic was Gay with Wolverine.

>99% of the thread is just SJW-bashing crap
Fuck of, Sup Forums.

I don't get it
What's wrong here?

If he made it a background thing, like a clock, and out the QS on Quicksilver or something- he could’ve gotten away with it and made anyone pointing it out look like a lunatic.

>buttfucking Logan
this might warrant a Sup Forums drawfag to do some heavy bara lifting

What's the error here?

This is gay as fuck

>Son of god known to fuck everything.
>Greek
>Not partly gay?
What did Alonso mean by this?

the fucking logo

finna seethe

????
It says Spider-man
Isn't that the name of the book?

>that's the AU wolverine

Okay that's hilarious.

Is my brain fucked from too many gook comics or did they seriously switch around the speech bubbles here

Logan should always have that mustache.

they still have the grid from the software they drew it on.

You reacally very bad and the hints that hercules was bi were flushed away after SW if anything.
That story is an AU, the guy who posted it knew it and wanted to trigger casuals, same thing you are poorly trying to do

They did

Look at Bobby being "full-gay." Bisexuals don't really exist at marvel these days (except Daken)

Who fucking knows?

There were a ton of threads when it happened with everybody being baffled by it. If you're gonna make somebody LGBT, or confirm it, somebody like Herc makes a shitload more sense than say, Iceman.