Is White Knight actually canon? Are there really two Harleys at the moment?

Is White Knight actually canon? Are there really two Harleys at the moment?

It's a what if. Just be happy some writers over at DC hate NuHarley

>Joker is cured

how?

>Is White Knight actually canon?
I can't believe you're actually stupid enough to ask this fucking question.

This board has become pleb central.

Elseworld
This is an elseworld, but there are pretty much two different Harley's. The one in her own book (which doesn't interact with anything outside it), and the one in Suicide Squad

This.

>The one in her own book (which doesn't interact with anything outside it)
Umm, isn't that the entire premise behind the Harley's Little Black Book series? Unless something's really contradicted, I think we're supposed to accept that Coney Island stuff as loosely canon, for better or worse.

He's not cured. It's part of his Keikaku. In the beginning of chapter 2 you can see his crazy persona shadow foreshadowing that he's still the same psychofuck.

Unless they otherwise outright show two different Harleys at once, I'd assume it's a metaphorical separation of Harleys.

Sort of like how you can have three different Batmen across the Bat-Family books, the Justice League books, and whatever third family of books there are.

It's not canon, but at a signing SGM told me that they're planning on this for the main universe too, two Harley's to explain how one is on the Squad and one in in her own book

jesus tapdancing christ why are there so many dumb bastards on this board who don't seem to understand what an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE story is.... NO I IS NOT CANON.

Not that it should matter, a good story is a good story... not that you mouthbreathing retards give a shit about that, just "what matters"

I miss BTAS Harley, but this was just stupid.

You're retarded

Is this supposed to be based on the animated series? Because she was anything but a feminist.

yes, but it was funny too

I thought we agreed that shit isn't canon for several reasons.

Yes, OP, it's actually canon.

its in the dark multiverse the wonderland quote Murphy chose for the mad hatter to say references elements of Dark Knights Metal I.E Challengers Mountain and The Batman who lols Death Maze so expect this to end badly

Does your dad work for Nintendo, too?

I didn't like the first issue but the second issue I found really enjoyable

I think he was fucking with you and told you spoilers about his story, specifically the Harley bit

Now I want someone to take classic harley quinn mantle.

Feminist can't enjoy sex...

He pretended that being stuffed with pills cured him. Pretty obvious considering he taunted Batman about how he could get the entire city to turn on him if he wanted in issue 1.

>I think we're supposed to accept that Coney Island stuff as loosely canon
Preeeety sure the cannon stuff would be her as a member of Suicide Squad, senpai.

Feminists enjoy sex. They just don't like when straight white FUCKING males even think about it.

It and the Nightwing book are elseworlds, why don't people understand this

When Joker went through his leatherface phase he had a room with a dozen dead Harleys. It's safe to say there is more than one Harley running around.

Wait, there's two Harly ? What's going on here , and it's not just one is fake and other is real they both seems to be real Harly just in different continuity.
I started to think the whole story is in joker's head when he gets beat up so bad and in now hospital bed

Death of family happened in this universe, so it's safe to said that the
ballshit joker only robe a few bank things from issue 1 is just gothem city civilian being idiot

>I started to think the whole story is in joker's head when he gets beat up so bad and in now hospital bed
That would've made an interesting story. This one however is about as bland and cliche as it gets.

How can a comic focus on Harley and Joker and still feel so gay?

Force brain wash all your formal friends to work with you , still obsessed with taking down Batman and prove he is wrong and your right for all the shit and murdered, planing on staring a rebellion and war . This doesn't seem very cure to me.

If you think this page is gay, wait until you see these page

Babydoll and Croc together, I think this is a first time we see her make a comic appearance

Baby Doll's design in this is good

FUCK

FUCK

A woman that keeps coming back to a man who treats her like shit isn't exactly a good feminist role model.

this story really took an interesting turn

The Joker offers you a drink, do you take it? If your answer is "no" then you are smarter than the average Batman villain.

Harley Quinn really doesn't work with the comic Joker from post Crisis onward. And that's being generous because even pre-crisis Joker made it a habit to kill his past henchmen.
Harley worked for BTAS because they were restrained as to what he could do. But Joker wasn't meant to do Death of the family or The Killing Joke with some notable partner; he waas working with weird henchmen freaks at best. At least pre Nu-52 Harley was a relatively new addition so you could say he went through another change after those two events.

Harly just betray her best friend (ivy) once again for joker dick, how can she crirtize punk Harly not feminist enough

So many BTAS reference here I this issue, Croc saying" it's a big rock", babydoll is with him, BTAS Harly.

The only difference is that Scarface seem to now working with another ventriloquist, this time a black grandpa type. Because of this , he is now repaint ad a black mafia boss now too

All Roads lead back to Darkness

>"..don't get me started on the clothes. Kind of a step back for feminism."
I don't even know what to fucking say about this
What's the context

You could try reading the comic instead of bitching.

Ventriloquist just seems like a tokenized Wesker, not a new version.

This beginning of this scene is just a whole big reference to "Almost Got 'Im" from BTAS, Joker/Jack straight up makes a comment about how they would sit around a reminisce about almost killing the Bat and that's when Croc makes his rock comment

It's called the White Knight, what are you expecting?

Feminist doesn't mean gay by the way but if about friendship we're talking about the writer said they have some moments dedicated to their friendship

Yep, I like her new design especially

Roxy Rocket is also in this scene!

It's a version of the Joker that wasn't as super-duper-crazy as the regular universe Joker.

It kinnda makes sense.

So Robin didn't die in this?
What happened to him then?

We don't know yet. It's only up to issue 2 of 8, but the fact that the narrative tells us that his body was never found feels like the sort of plot point you include only if you intend to resolve it later.

>The only difference is that Scarface seem to now working with another ventriloquist, this time a black grandpa type.

Well, that and Killer Croc, who looks a great deal more animalistic than we've seen in most other versions.

Pretty obvious that Joker isn't actually cured just like how Batman isn't that far gone as the interviews and Joker would make us think, just badly coping with Alffed's deteriorating health.

It's a roundabout way for old Harley to call new Harley a whore.

I'm curious on how far they're going to take it. What I'm reading so far is an interesting set-up, now just to see if they follow through and stick the landing.

He's just dicking around to make Batman look bad.

>Harley masturbates alone in the dark while the Joker prays to Batgod to notice him.jpeg

The fact that you need to ask this is the reason why DC stopped doing Elseworlds for so long.

>Ventriloquist just seems like a tokenized Wesker, not a new version.
It's Steven Urkel and Stevil

>gay = evil
>straight = good
As it should be

They do not need to state something to be an elseworld for it to be obviously an elseworld.

People will probably enjoy it if they're TAS-fags and if they're the "as an adult, Joker makes more sense" type.

She needs her nanny/bodyguard if they really want that TAS vibe.

But the only way for the Joker to make sense in this is for him to be a roundabout force for good against Batman.

Wait, how many issues of this are out now? I read the first one back when it was first storytimed on here, but had no idea more came out.

Two issues so far.

THIS, FUCK! I can understand that a lot of Sup Forums doesn't even read comics, but OP seems almost fucking retarded.

Apparently, they do and even then most readers are still confused.

Baby doll and Croc holding hands
I really want to this! High quality bait
Now I'm gonna buy it

The first storytime came close to reaching the bump limit when it was archived unlike the next one. What a big salt mine.

For real? maybe casuals like the book

No, but there will be some sequels

I mean, the other half of the board is Cartoons. Capshit just needs its own board.

>Roxy Rocket

She's there too, nice detail

Neither is a short skirt, bottle blonde, canon slut, but whatever.

ventriloquist looks like the black guy from American Dad who couldn't leave his home.

Feminists hate men, but of course they enjoy sex, it's just usually with each other.

You know that's oddly reassuring.
It makes me think the harley I liked, BTAS, is long dead and her corpse is rotting in a hole.
Better that than her becoming this new skank.

Are you telling me you think the same feminist movement that pushed political lesbianism and constantly pushes for anti male BS doesn't immediately make any woman identifying with it look like a lesbian?
I mean heck, feminist dogma even says consensual sex between a man and a woman is still violence against the woman.

I think you mean as it is and always will be.

Is OP actually retarded? Are there really no brains at the moment?

everything's canon, there are infinite harleys throughout hypertime

How can there be another Harley when the her fucking real name is the basis of her alter ego?

>This is totally going to be canon to explain how there's to Harleys - one in her solo and one in Suicide Squad.
>Lets ignore the fact there are practically four Batmen - his solo, Tec, JL, JLA.
>Repeat with other notable heros like Superman and Wonder Woman.

>Dat mind controlled ventriloquist dummy.

>A woman trying to seduce a man cannot be feminist
>A woman who finds a man attractive cannot be feminist.

I don't necessarily disagree with what you said, but you should support your argument with scenes that support your conclusion. Nothing about that panel is inherently sexist, unless you believe showing a woman in a nightie is sexist.

Then they go back home and start masturbating, thinking about huge fat cocks.

You just want to see her again
So do I