GLOBALISTS IN AUSTRALIA PLANNING PEDO RING FOR YEARS

Buckle the fuck up, it's about to be a ride.

About 30 of us anons have uncovered evidence of globalists working together for the last 50 years to sell away our country, import massive amounts of immigrants, SAFE SCHOOLS (a pedo agenda thing for schools) and they are directly linked to the clintons via a joint lobbyist group (bespoke/stonebridge).

There's a financial trail leading back to jewish media moguls in regards to safe schools, a program with a well documented pedophile agenda.

One of our core members in the suspect list was being pimped underage girls by abe saffron, a notorious underworld figure.

If anything happens to one of our members, know we all have deadman's switches which will release a treasure trove of information we're pouring through. You cannot shut this one down.

I implore every single user here to read the evidence we have provided and offer any sort of insight incase there is something we are missing that we can add to our research.

Read this fucking shit cunts, it's scary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
discord.gg/FNUV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAMP

cheers mate

will be good to get a set of fresh eyes on this to offer any insight

When will this be solid enough for the twitter brigades to use?

Bump godspeed anons

If youre the same aussie as this morning I remember you.

Soon. We don't claim our map is high quality for giving to normies, we simply are posting the evidence, which is solid.

Every single person on that map has a solid financial or inter-personal link where they are proven to share an agenda.

They were talking about safe schools 50 years ago, now it's coming true.

bump

Reading through it:

Justice Kirby is known to have a thing for at least teenage males.

Yep, we're already aware of that.

Him and lionel murphy were known to take "nature trips" as well.

We have strong evidence we believe will show they have been going out to the bush to kiddy fuck together.

We want to make sure to get it right though, so we're not making any accusations until we have solid proof.

Everything in this thread though is undeniable fact, on record and you are welcome to pour over it yourself and SHIT BRICKS.

In an earlier thread, one user found a link to Cardinal George Pell.

You have till early tomorrow US time
Gotta use this fast. Who knows what will happen tomorrow. Great job guys

Oi, ya cunts. Help me get this out to Latiino's!

youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

You americans need to look into nick bolkus and the bespoke group.

It proves the clintons have been interfering in our democratic process since the 80's.

Bamping glorious thread

I'm sure you've already thought of this but putting some pictures of the individuals may help.

Here's the t'ing.. I don't get it.

What is the connection between wanting to screw that which has yet to reach sexual function (or at the bare minimum, which has little to no sexual function)?

At least gays are attracted to a sex organ, albeit if in an abnormal way.

And I have to believe there is a modicum of truth beyond a shadow of a doubt within a reasonable doubt that these people share this predilection towards children..

What's the connection between this degeneracy and being an "elite"?

I just.. don't.. get it.

Moloch worship, it's a pedosexual/sacrifice cult

Nice work m8, do you have any links outside of Sup Forums I need to study this shit at my own leisurely pace

I said it for years that are Poly's are pedo scum.

Psychological warfare is part of being a ruling/elite class. Being abused as a child is very often extremely psychologically damaging; they're diminishing the likelihood of calculated retribution. It also gives them safety in that they are all guilty, evidence is kept for blackmail if necessary, and so nobody in the clique is going to leak. It's self-preservation that gives them pleasure sexually and in the form of revelling in the power.

Bump.

Good luck user.

BUUUUUMP

An Americanon in an earlier was claiming that the Fabian Society was in on a yuge pedoring across the world. The Fabian Society are in bed with the Labor party, and many bigleague Labor politicians are explicitly linked to the group.

I'm seeing a lot of names that aren't Hillary Clinton there, bub.

If it's not Clinton-related and it's been going on for 50 years, can't it wait another 2 days? Or are you just here to slide?

There are far more useless slide threads than this one, bub. Let the noble Aussies take care of their country, you take care of yours.

Bump-a-dump.

Can you guys get someone working on graphics? Logos of organisations involved and faces of suspects. This Wall of text is sterile. I'm not talking meme warfare just yet, but you need to make this stuff easier for Pollacks to get rolled up by, particularly for after the election when motivation and traffic here will likely plummet.

Also "uncle Sam needs you" Style recruitment posters.

Get on it.

Mate, bespoke is linked to the stonebridge group via a partnership.

Guess who runs stonebridge in the USA.

Google it.

OK

so we have US on Clinton

AUS on their stuff

we need brits to get back on the pakistan scandle

and Germans to cover the imiigrant crisis and any shady shit back in the 70s

im sure we can find easy stuff on ukraine

and then we need to do a joint investiagation into thailand

discord.gg/FNUV8

GET IN HERE if you care

Bump for justice

Bump

Bump

h

cheers mate, hop in the discord if u wanna help

i gotta go out for 30, i'll be back

Bumpiddy bump bump bumpiddy

Dude jsut email this to Malcolm Roberts. he has parliamentary privilege and will read this shit out the first chance he gets.

>70-80-90s.
Are you aware that "pedophilia is bad" meme is last 20-30 years thing? 30+ year ago it was pretty ok stuff. These old sins are stale.

Bump

This thread is why Australia > New Zealand

We have to same pedos and globalists and do nothing about it, infact we celebrate them as fucking icons. Good luck Aussiebros.