What does Sup Forums think of the Disclosure movement?

What does Sup Forums think of the Disclosure movement?

>inb4 ayy lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/43067/11880
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43067
yuki.la/pol/92393605#p92410894
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A preparation for the great deception.

If the ayys become a globally recognized presence, get ready for stock markets to crash...

Bitcoin will probably soar tho, if countries don't shut off the internet.

What kind of deception? Project Blue Beam? Or are we about to see the elite legalize loli marriage and embrace our demonic space overlords?

They are programming us into accepting the "space" visitors as our "creators" our "gods".

ayy lmao

the truth: fake and gay

Greer is a conman dude.

Is ET getting cucked or something?

Genetic engineering + advanced craft = ??

Roswell crash was a MiG with a Rolls Royce Nene engine. Biggest tech transfer ever.

People dont get the importance of this.

Brits sold their tech to Stalin on the cheap.

I wonder how human pussy compares to the rest of the universe? I'd sample some alien cunt if I got the chance. It could taste like cotton candy. You never know.

It seems to me the disclosure movement and Ayy Lmao research in general are heavily infiltrated and filled with disinformation campaigns.

It also seems to me there is an objective truth to the Ayy phenomenon that is probably understood very well by very few people.

>ayyyy

Are you crazy?

A Galgamek vagina is 3 fettuccine wide and line with razor sharp teeth. Do you think I'm going to stick my penis anywhere near THAT!?

NONONONONONO

CONNECTED WITH HRC AND PODESTA

>stick dick into ayy pussy
>dick melts due to acidic pussy juice

God fucking dammit autocorrect.

It's like the pussy is made of lemon or sumthin', right guys?

>so I heard from someone who heard from someone
stunning proof, I am now a #UFOmissile

As usual, more blatant evidence that we live in a completely corrupt society where everyone is lied to constantly, and no one does a fucking thing about it.

They aren't going to tell us about aliens, because we don't need to know. They aren't going to tell us about zero point energy or any other technologies, because they harvest our lives much better by keeping us slaves to fossil fuels and other worthless consumer culture.

Holy fuck I hate my life and hate our fucking corrupt government.

man i remember being up at bumfuck graveyard hours with /x/ years ago hankering for some sweet FULL DISCLOSURE release of some film greer did

it was a fucking crock featuring spiritualists performing group meditation in an attempt to summon UFOs alongside some fucked up pseudo-fetus found in south america

i'd say those were the good old days

but they fucking sucked too

>eating alien pussy

I bet you'd let the greys probe your wife, too.

You gotta assert dominance.

Please elaborate.
The elite are making themselves immortal and riding sky chariots to find more infant blood to sust them? I am confuse.

Uh, dominance is a human construct. Check your privilege, ape.

10/10 chance they eat your dick.

whatever man. When she's laying Xeno eggs don't say nobody gave you any advice.

With dubs like that, you must be highly knowledgeable on disinfo and ayy research. Seen any UFOs? I have, and I am OP. Saw UFOs many times since 2014 but no ayys.... Location seems to be a factor, also.

This guy fucking knows

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/43067/11880

Fight the power.

>work out
>meditate
>become your final form

Have you seen the Podesta leaks? Looks like Dr Greer has some fans in government and in punk bands...

Praying for ovipostitor sex ayy

>10 billion inhabited worlds in the galaxy, 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe
No you're right user, I'm sure that God only cares about this one.

Said most people in most places and times. It's not like they're planning to land and give out free rides in their spaceships anyway. If they were they would have done it already.

Christfags think that aliens are demons because that's the only way they can rationalize extraterrestial life.

gibsmedatsource m9

America was settled and influenced by a pretty large number of weird heretical christian sects. The vatican is pretty friendly to the idea.

Whole lotta dubs going on here.

>I don't know, I wasn't there
> on the internet

Fucking kidding me? It could literally be some foil hat fag making shit up for fun. Do you know how crazy people get? Have you been here long?

I like to think Alien orifices would be metallic tasting. Like licking a battery or something.

Disclosure needs to happen. I think it would greatly benefit our species to recognize that ETs exist and want to communicate with us.

It would really put things in perspective.

Yeah the dubs don't lie, I've seen one totally bizarre UFO in broad daylight that BTFO my psyche for a while and I've seen the "4th of July" UFO's (I know how that sounds) but look it up on nuforc or mufon those weird orange orbs are definitely a happening every 4th

Surprisingly enough, I work with someone who believes exactly that. He's got some strange ass ideas, but a nice person in general though. I've just stopped talking to him about the matter.

OP here.
I've seen ayy lmao craft multiple times going back to 2014.
> Google "TR-3B" for pic related
Something is up, but not sure if ayys, or just secret russian tech

OP again.
I've had one daylight sighting that my younger bro also saw.
Fleet of fucking shiny giant spheres swooping across the sky...fucking nuts. I've still not decided to trust Dr Greer, but he seems like the best source of sound ideas (barring the spiritual shit) in finding and hooking up with ayys

OP you should read this thread:

yuki.la/pol/92393605#p92410894

Specifically the posts by 1mmJCv6Q

My daylight sighting was a red-orange oval tube thing (kind of like a fuselage with no wings) the color caught my eye so I was watching it move silently for about 30 seconds before it just vanished into thin fuxking air in the middle of blue sky with no clouds nearby

Thanks! Give me a sec to digest.

Protip:

- Look into Terri Mansfield who is currently missing in action since about a week before the Podesta leak.

- Look into the Rockefeller/Clinton connection. There are FOIA papers in public/Googleable jurisdiction that give you all the proof that you need.

- Look into exoconciousness

- DMT

You're welcome.

The US government does know something about ayys but it's far less than what most people think. They're too far ahead of us to be comprehensible. At most they'd panick people if they made what is known public; that they're out there but we have no idea how they do what they do or why.

Eat shit, compadre.

OP again, wtf....
This is why the aliens need to fucking land, so role players will an hero.

I dunno, user, I feel like the ayys are beyond working with the leets. Why not just do whatever they want and let us exterminate/domesticate ourselves? From my sightings, it was like the ayys were just picking up samples or checking out the local cell tower... I ain't no role player, I've been here since spring of 2004...I'm legit SPOOKED

Terri Mansfield is the woman who emailed John Podesta on behalf of Edgar Mitchell (6th man to walk on the moon)

Has anyone looked into her?

Sounds fucking awesome, I've heard one similar story from ex gf. She and her pothead buddies all saw a giant orange and blue teardrop fly overhead and come to a stop over a valley. It was at night and pretty much made everything light up. Then it shot straight up into space... No sounds, no trace of the thing left.

OP here. I agree, nobody has their modus operandi pinned down, not even the government.
Also, spread the word! Wikileaks dropped DeLonge's book for free! (It's shit, but share the link everywhere! ;)

Bumping in order to avoid page 9

If you try to create a thread based on the thread I sent you (put it in the OP) and requesting any ayy lmaos to get in the thread, it will be deleted instantly and you will be banned.

Just something to think about. If you don't believe me go ahead and try it.

>1mmJCv6Q
Definitely one of the more enjoyable rps I've read. He kind of gives the game away by trying to make a map though - his lack of actual astronomy knowledge is obvious.

I just downloaded it and jesus christ it looks like a shiity book

It's pretty fucking gay, but the top brass apparently are reading it to each other during spirit dinners

Have any of you faggots actually watched or read any of the shit coming out of the Disclosure Movement?

It's utter GARBAGE. I've watched the three day "Congressional hearing" where it was a bunch of retired Congressional members listening to people with their stories. There were very few accounts assisted with evidence.

That coupled with the fact that the head of the Disclosure Movement constantly sends out emails and mailers trying to get you to send them money by either donating or buying their crap just shows me that it's not about actual disclosure and just a guy exploiting a niche following.

I lived in Phoenix, AZ in 1997. I witnessed the Phoenix Lights. I believe it was either our own government with technology far greater than anything we've ever seen or ETs.

That doesn't mean I believe the Disclosure Project is an honest attempt at shedding light on the truth. It's a money grab.

Explain his lack of actual astronomy knowledge.

What are you basing this on.