Why is Canada so fucked?

Why is Canada so fucked?

dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/teachers-union-official-call-students-comrade-instead-of-boys-or-girls/

>call student's "comrade!" instead of "boys" or "girls" insists Teacher's Union

huffingtonpost.ca/thomas-woodley/canada-anti-islamophobia-law_b_12753924.html

>Islamaphobia now a hate crime by LAW

patheos.com/blogs/markmeckler/2016/10/social-justice-warriors-turn-violent-against-students-practicing-free-speech/

>New Fascism on the rise in Canada

Why are you all so cucked, leaves?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/85797094
huffingtonpost.ca/thomas-woodley/canada-anti-islamophobia-law_b_12753924.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In all our Xir's command?

It's "True patriot’s love in all of us command…
", with us replacing "son".

Yep, really hoping that permanent residence comes through soon.

I fucking hate Canada

wow. That one doesn't even make grammatical sense.

Japanese expat. English teacher?

>be commie
>can't use "comrade" anymore because now it's associated with SJWs
T-thanks, fucking leafs.

Was, office worker now.

Stick with "Tovarisch" or something. Americans are too stupid to pronounce that.

"you do have freedom of speech, except when you don't"
Truly a marvellous country

Anyway, who sings the Canadian national anthem? It's so fucking lame and boring. I mean, it fits the country, but still.

>commie
>not using "Volkgenossen"

This ad was considered offensive to the Muslim community in Canada and was taken down.

FUCKING LEAVES.

Yeah, the ISIS anthem is just more exciting, isn't it, leaf?

And their customs and festivals are just better! "Here, we have midwinter's eve, and such silly things..."

Goddamn, you caught whatever Sweden's got.

The truth generally makes these sjw people angry, they can't be reasoned with.

>MASHALLAH SHUT IT DOWN ITS OFFENSIVE TO OUR MUSLIM CANADIAN BROTHERS

>t. le DUDE WEED LMAO man

>lesbians are considered hot

When will people/companies learn? You never apologize to these cunts.

If they say otherwise, the femstapo will kick down their doors in the middle of the night, and correct them with a phallo-centric privilege checker 3000

such is life in Canada.

I kind of like it, singing about defending your country and having pride in it.

God will be booted out of it next, mark my words.

>hanging pedophiles is "persecution"

Doesn't matter though. Pedophilia will be acceptable in a few years. Really makes you joggle your memory.

When Muslims start flying swastikas, burning Jewish businesses, and praising Hitler in public, SJWs will call anyone against Nazi Germany an Islamophobe.

PNWfag, lesbians everywhere up here.

They are all obese with purple hair

based oil company

I was thinking of France's

Their song tells them to water their fields with the impure blood of their enemies

I don't know what the fuck happened to the French

Damn, that ad was funny and Canada pussied out

I guess. Even the Welsh national anthem is about bards fucking up invaders.

Canada's is nice though. It's just about pride and nationalism, without war.

If you beat your opponents, they win

I dunno, I think Brazil approves of that policy.

Damn, even their ads have that faggy leaf humour.

>EmbraceBC

What did they mean by this?

O CANADA, OUR HOME IS NATIVES' LAND
NON-GENDERED LOVE IN ALL YOUR LEAVES COMMAND
WITH HORMONE SHOTS WE SEE THEE RISE
OH RAINBOW FLAG FLY FREE
OH CANADA
OUR GIRL DICKS STAND FOR THEE

「Anthem sung in unintelligible Arabic」

>canadian company supporting degeneracy
Are all canadians 15 or something?

There is truly nothing to be proud of living here.

>tfw the slippery slope was real all along
Don't call it a grave, this is the future you chose.

Comrade is supposed to replaces honorifics, not pronouns.

>those glasses

>Surrenders
Since when can the dead still surrender?

kekkity-kek

>kill people with a warhammer
>Odinism taught in schools

Don't you have pedo-friendly curriculum in some schools these days?

God damn Canada, this is wrong.

A lot of people bring up healthcare. But..I guess those people also just use it for free weed?

Seems like you're living inside Brave New World, user.

>Embrace BC

Well, there are still those troublesome reminders of white male architects around, right?

>Embrace BC
>As the most ethnically diverse province in Canada, British Columbia welcomes nearly 40,000 new immigrants every year. A rich multicultural society helps nurture inclusiveness, understanding and mutual respect. It is up to all of us to ensure that our multicultural society is supported today and for future generations.

Is this real? If there are people who are paid to make this sort of thing I might as well hang myself.

I don't endorse this idea that the only thing the West stands for is hedonism.

>weedman did every fucktarded libshit thing but STILL didn't legalize weed
Really massages that prefrontal cortex.
Doubt it. (((They))) need blackmail material. Hell, I can see the AoC RISING in order to (((liberate))) women further and shifting the power balance away from men even more.

vimeo.com/85797094

Might want to cash in your Canadian Tire money buying the rope, you won't need it anymore.

The idea is that hedonism is one of the basest urges we all have. And even that isn't strong enough to hold back the cucking.

Hmm... You happen to know a lot about us don't you?

Are you an Ex-Canadian or something?

OY VEY CAN YOU SEE, BY THE HOUSE THAT WAS WHITE
WHO SO PROUDLY WE SERVED, SINCE THE NOG WAS ELECTED
WHOSE BROAD LIPS AND DARK RITE
HAD KIKES ALWAYS PROTECTED?
BY A RAINBOW-HUED GLARE
AND A SCHABBOSGOY'S CARE
WE MADE SURE WITH OUR PLIGHT
THAT OUR FAGS ARE STILL THERE.
OY VEY DOES THE RAG WITH THE BLUE STAR YET WAVE
O'ER THE LAND OF THE JEWS, AND THE CORPSE OF THEIR SLAVE?

>commie

Hedonism is one of the lowest urges we have, and cuckoldry is just the next step downwards

Yep, been here over a decade, waiting for my permanent residence go through.

Feels bad seeing the sudden horrible spiral Canada has gone into, I always thought it'd be nice to have my kids live there over school vacations and pick up more English.

Now...I dunno.

(Rural NS btw)

wtf i hate kanada now

Man fuck me. The worst part is that I have triple citizenship, but every single place is in the process of going down the drain.

Remember, it's sexist to say that a woman is hot. It's also sexist to say that she isn't. It's also sexist to say nothing at all about her. You pig.

Too close to America.

Kek

Wouldn't know about that. Don't you know that all accomplishments of Europe are owed purely to its original black inhabitants?

It's low, sure, but it's in everyone. You either build on it, and become enlightened, revel in it, and become a cuckold, or get shamed for it, and become a slave.

Canada is now a slave. Shamed for the very human traits they possess.

Studied History, so i know all about the European Kangz and Kaweens

Not fair. You should have been a British flag. But then I reckon Britain said the same thing once.

>Studied
PRIVILEGE! TOXIC! PROBLEMATIC! I CAN'T EVEN! HOW DARE YOU!

At least repay them with your women, damn it. It's your duty to make up for all those Holocausts.

Damn I'd be mad as fuck if I was in Canada

How do actual Canadians feel about this guy?

>depiction of a brain with a cage around it
>a literal illustration of a thought crime

>In June 1990, Toronto City Council voted 12 to 7 in favour of recommending to the Canadian government that the phrase "our home and native land" be changed to "our home and cherished land" and that "in all thy sons command" be partly reverted to "in all of us command". Councillor Howard Moscoe said that the words "native land" were not appropriate for the many Canadians who were not native-born and that the word "sons" implied "that women can't feel true patriotism or love for Canada."[14] Senator Vivienne Poy similarly criticized the English lyrics of the anthem as being sexist and she introduced a bill in 2002 proposing to change the phrase "in all thy sons command" to "in all of us command."[13] In the late 2000s, the anthem's religious references (to God in English and to the Christian cross in French) were criticized by secularists.[15][16]
> Senator Vivienne Poy similarly criticized the English lyrics of the anthem as being sexist and she introduced a bill in 2002 proposing to change the phrase "in all thy sons command" to "in all of us command.
FUCK WHY IS FUCKING EVERYTHING SEXIST JESUS CHRIST STOP FUCKING WITH OUR ANTHEM

Forgive me Hans. Didn't know you had a thing going on. I just kek'd at your post.

I laughed, Hans... My country is truly fucked though and I think it's beyond saving

Being non-white, Japan is SJW-war guilt proof. Feel good.

Most of my friends and family who fawned over him last year seem to be slowly backing away from him. Eventually you see he's an idiot with nothing to say.

>enlightened hedonism

You don't know what you're talking about

>commrade

Theyre not even hiding it anymore.

>thanking people for hosting mundane boring meetings

No, build off it, I said. ie. recognise that it's something to be defied and not used. That's how you become more enlightened.

Who is this man actually?

>wake up in hospital
>doctors explain you were in a terrible accident and need a blood infusion
>"Thankfully a lot of Syrian refugees turned out just yesterday to donate! I guess you'll be part Muslim now!" he laughs as he pulls out a bag and begins to hook it to your arm

>you are home
Actual refugees probably want to go back to their actual home when the conflict is over

Canada, USA, and China? Or is it Somalia?

Why not just score on your own goal five times and then rules-lawyer their asses?

Fucking kill yourself you scum

Thanks for the thread. I wanted a good cry before bed.

>"and a great big fuck you to the hundreds of other people who did so, and aren't politically viable enough to boast about or take pictures of!"

I think it's time we declared war on Canada and Mexico and fixed north america

>fascism is rising in Canada

fucking where?
I'll go an join them myself

>huffingtonpost.ca/thomas-woodley/canada-anti-islamophobia-law_b_12753924.html
>>Islamaphobia now a hate crime by LAW

This is bullshit.

They passed an Anti-Islamophobia (((Motion))), which means they've pledged to talk bout the issue in the future.
Literally means nothing.

China seems pretty okay to me. Even the muslims are cool because they aren't fucking middle-eastern shits, and know their place.

all is lost

time to pick my pronouns

please refer to leaf posters as Xe Xim Xir from now on

It's rising from the left and the SJWs is what they meant, if you want to join in on it.

Leaf/Leaves/Leaf Pile.

All good, just figured a British version would round things out nicely. But then you'd just have to replace "Queen" with "Pound" and "God" with "Rothschild Banks".

Someone told my grandfather that in '32. Just hang in there.

>Feel good.
Well when a non-white says it I don't have a choice. Make sure your Aryan stays honorary please.

>saudis will kill you for being gay
>dude its not cool to mock their cultural values
t. faggot
oh but fuck those christian conservatives for not making us a cake

>>Islamaphobia now a hate crime by LAW
Try again.

It was a pointless motion to condemn Islamophobia.

>Why is Canada so fucked?
Get your geography right. Canada isn't fucked. Ontario in British Columbia is.

I'll continue living on one of the most homogeneous, whitest islands in the world.

I guess some right wing nationalism is too much to expect in this cucked out shithole
oh well