American Nigger Gets His Head Bashed In, Courtesy Of Canada

>be american
>be nigger
>goto canada
>get face smashed in

ctvnews.ca/canada/police-identify-american-man-beaten-to-death-outside-toronto-bar-1.3148276

>nigger literally beaten to death by 7-9 whites

LMAO WHO NEEDS GUNS?

>A 24-year-old American man, who was in Toronto celebrating a bachelor party in the city's Little Italy neighbourhood, was beaten to death in the early hours of the morning on Nov. 5, 2016.

subhuman wops

bump

Where does your loyalty reside, Sup Forums? Your nation or your race.

I condemn these actions and demand extradition of these mooseniggers.

kys nigger

fuck off faggot hotdog eater

deus vault, all satan worshippers will get their brains bashed in.

>Crime committed on Canadian soil
>Let's extradite them to America to be tried under American law

At what point in history did this become ok?

>"Unfortunately they have to take that long, sombre trip back to Maryland minus one friend," said North.

damn right

>LMAO WHO NEEDS GUNS?
Black guy could have used one

They killed an American citizen, we're the victims.

Dude you're a fucking coon

protip: Black Americans hate this country which is probably why he was in Canada in the first place. Siding with them on issues of country is the most asinine stance you could hold.

Yeah people usually don't have guns here, so when somebody acts like a fuckwit, they might get smashed, nobody really fears anybody here, a fight usually isn't a big deal at all.

Unfortunately sometimes in a rare while people take a hit wrong, and they die.

Which is why people should just go about their business instead of trying to start shit.

Kind of sad,kind of not.

I don't care, he's still an American, and the Canadians have spilled our blood. I demand retribution.

Just imagine if this was the other way around: black canadians beat to death white us citizen. You "Patriots" would be in a fucking uproar.

Doesn't matter.
We have no jurisdiction over the suspects or where the crime was committed.

BTFO!!!

>black canadians

what

Looks like he had a bad time, eh?

That's why you have them extradited.

An American citizen who set foot on Canadian soil, not the other way around.

Its one thing to enter someones house and have them beat the shit out of you, and its an entirely different thing for someone to enter your house and them beat the shit out of you.

They typically don't CARRY firearms, but firearm ownership rates are actually very high in Canada.

Why was he beaten to death?

because he was american

>Little Italy

Of fucking course. The guy was about to be married, was a father, literally getting/got his life on track. Of course a pack of Fettuccini Spaghettties had to jump on the poor guy and bash his head in.

They should just carpet bomb the entire city, 109 Italian IQ my ass. Must be from the northern part of italy, where the humans live.

wtf i love canada now

wow that's not cool fuck canada

Good. He probably deserved it.

>inb4 national apology by Trudeau and how Canada needs more African migrants to "diversify" the workplace

JUST

STAY OUT!

Toronto needs to be engulfed in fire. It'd be enough to fix our country 3 times over.

Article you quoted stated 2 peop!e beat him, not the 7-9 you stated. Get your facts straight if youre gonna say nigger you ass hat douche bag faggot millenial cuck

I'll bash your brains in

>Five consecutive insults

Are Canadian girls nice?

Watch the video it was literally 9 guys stomping on him.

Will president Trump demand extradition?

Italians acting like niggers what a surprise. It's those Ottoman genes

You poasted the article,not me. Did you read it first or did you literally just want to write the word literally?

Let this serve as a lesson to all niggers in the USA who think they can just go to Canada and fuck their women.
You will get beatdown and made good, niggers. Beware.

It's a roll of the dice
Generally, go for the attractive middle upper class ones and you'll be fine
Same as any country really

I did it. nigger deserved it.

How can we connect this story with Trump? Help me out Hilldawgs..

What'd he do?

he started shit. so me and my buddy fought him. one thing led to another..and bam! ded nigger.

Care to elaborate more?

>Yeah people usually don't have guns here

Hi, city boy / new Canadian.

nothing to elaborate on, have you never met a nigger, user? Ten minutes of listening to niggerbabble and boasting about muh dik and how he's gonna fuk all dem whitey wimnminz, and you'd want to kick the shit out of a nigger, too.

listen now leaf. he might of been a nigger but he was our nigger.

What good does saying nigger do? Is it helping your cause you dumb asses? I get that youre trying to be ironic but it makes you even gayer than numales

I attribute this rise in white nationalism to Justin "All Niggers Must Die" Trudeau

I hope those white boys didn't hurt their hands smashing that coon.

My knuckles were all red/blistered from pounding his head. But thats aboot it.

The person you replied to is a prime example of American's educational system.

I fucking hate (((new))) Canadians

Cities are cancer and busses and trains export the cancer to the countryside. Toronto, Montreal, ottawa, hongcouver, and Halifax need to be gassed or were gonna be fast approaching stage 4

Did you even read the article? The guy was literally minding his own business when they attacked him.

Sweet.Wish I was there.Raising a glass.All niggers should die.Slainte

thats not how it happened. he started shit. we finished it.

nigger

>b-but he dindu nuffins
fuck off with your negro-worship, faggot.
you clearly know nothing about niggers. they don't know how to mind their business, just ask Trayvon

I said PEOPLE don't usually have guns, and they fucking don't usually have guns on them when they're out and about, autist.

People should say nigger to separate themselves from niggers.

>ironic
get a dictionary, niggerfaggot kike

Honestly though this is how the USA used to be. There was a bar in my grandfather's town (an old railroad town back when railroads mattered) called the Crow Bar and it was notorious for fights. When people would get beat up and bloodied the other patrons would just help them get home or to their hotel and call it a day. People didn't shoot up the place or stab people they just considered fighting a part of life for men and when someone was done they were done.

I wish I could just get into a fist fight and consider things finished like a man. Everyone involved would probably get arrested these days though.

Was the black guy a fennian?

That sounds horrible, god be with you brave patriot.

You win this time, leaf.
Keep up the good work, and mayhaps you'll be spared on the Day of the Rake

So he's black first and American second? You're literally ok with foreigners killing Americans?

yep

wtf i love canada now

>LMAO WHO NEEDS GUNS?

irony is that a lot of surveys, polls and shit make it likely more canadians statistically own guns than americans

yes, he's a nigger and yes, I support foreigners doing the jobs that Americans are too lazy to do, like that Mexican Zimmerman who put down the feral nigger Trayvon.
Your comment is either low quality b8 or you're just a butthurt halfbreed nigger seeking attention. Go back to reddirt and never come here again

whats the story here, looks like the nog won .

>our
>we
>doesn't matter, he's an American

Doing everything you can to appeal to the groupthink posters?

Neither, i dont look down on race or nation (except haiti and aistralian abos who are litterally neandertals)
Race is a matter of preference and theres no cognitive difference between races, niggers chimp out because they are uneducated.
You can't choose your nation, so answering for its crimes or being proud of its achievements is a really dumb thing.

We can't judge without more information, what if he actually unironically litterally didn't do anything wrong ?

You better hope he wasn't one of "the good ones" or Murika will not only kill you and all your friends, they'll burn your damn house down. ( house being a metaphor for country )

Say it with me burger, NIGGER

> Aye. Hold up buddy.
> rubs maple syrup on lips
>you're in the great white north now fella.

>canada killing our niggers
THOSE ARE OUR NIGGERS REEEEE

This, but we all know white people will be against the black dude even if he was innocent, american or both.

>Black Americans hate this country which is probably why he was in Canada in the first place.
no, he was here celebrating a bachelor's party. he chose canada because the exchange rate is better and toronto is teeming with cheap, literal whores.

IF ANYTHINGS GONNA KILL OUR NIGS ITS GON BE NIGS YOU HEAR ME YOU LEAFY FUCK

Beating up rowdy shitskins who don't know their place is actually common in parts of Canada. Surprised to see it coming from Toronto though.

I'd outsource killing niggers to china if I could

he was probably acting like a big douche

White canadians beating a man to death.

Ya...he was acting like a big douche

our wops, at least a lot of the ones under 50, are all a variation of the same jersey shore guido theme. most of them are mob wannabes and have hair trigger tempers. it's shitty canada and guido-ism never went out of style. toronto is full of italian along with persian, asian and slav ones too. this place is total shit.

Based on how he looks, the fact he's engaged, from Maryland with enough money to coordinate and fly to Toronto, he was probably a productive member of society. People do dumb shit when they're drunk. Gonna need more facts even if he is a google.

>Honestly though this is how the USA used to be. There was a bar in my grandfather's town (an old railroad town back when railroads mattered) called the Crow Bar and it was notorious for fights. When people would get beat up and bloodied the other patrons would just help them get home or to their hotel and call it a day. People didn't shoot up the place or stab people they just considered fighting a part of life for men and when someone was done they were done.

Damn it user, I yearn for these days. When men could be men, and when women were still treated like women. What happened? How did things get this bad? I still can't wrap my head around it.

Now we live in a world where white males are being relegated to 2nd class citizens, insane feminists and men born to single mother race-mixers are running the show

He should have leafed town while he had the chance.

If by nice you mean soul destroying and manipulative, yes they are

ARGUABLY RARE
R
G
U
A
B
L
Y

I have gained new found respect for the leaf

Man i swear to god, i never seen this happening, some white guy or black guy get ganged on just because of race...

He was studying law and news videos show his white friends on facebook. He was a normie token black who was more a "the league" character than trayvon. This nigger was is Belize last year. I'm all for nigger hate but this wasn't a nigger. Hang the moose. Reeeeee

>The other suspect is described as a white male, also about 26 or 27 years old, with a full beard and a build "like a football player." He was last seen wearing a black shirt and skinny black pants.

College educated normie.

Tragic.

on behalf of all canadians, sorry.

Shut up you literal cuckold, a nigger is a nigger, his great great great great great great great great sheboon grandmother should have thought twice before selling her son to european slavers.

Yeah it's clearly black people who are the violent ones. I lived on the south side of chicago for years and was heavily involved in militant leftist efforts and I couldn't name a single black person who advocates violence towards anyone, much less white people, as much as you fucking cowards.

Another gruesome act committed by this filthy fucking syrup guzzlers. When are we gonna say enough is enough and go up there an blow all those leafs away?!

Go fellate your negro boyfriend's corpse if you love him so much.