Are we gonna make it?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27mB8verLK8
youtu.be/W2Sz_fTfr1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

yea m8

we're all gunna make it

It looks really dismal for Trump, but you can keep believing that spirit cooking is going to bring him to 270 if you must

Kek will carry us through.

You must believe, user.

Most likely unless, it's rigged. In which there will be a proper recount where she wins or a civil war that will be over quickly.

ACTIVATE EMERGENCY RESPONSE

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=27mB8verLK8

No one knows for certain dude. If the establishment is as corrupt as people say it is, they can rig it no problem, thus assuring a Clinton victory. This world is fucked. The only way the World won't become a globalist hell hole is if the common people of the Earth as a whole revolt against the government, and tear down any corruption. Other than that, we're just living in a society that's made up its mind years in advance.

Why be anxious over it? You can't control how the country votes.

No if I have Singles,

Yes if I have Dubs or higher.

No. The end is coming, just listen to the homeless preachers when you step outside

trump will win

Hillary's gonna rig it and win.

That's why the "purple Texas and Arizona" meme have been pushed hard so that people won't question a hillary victory.

Trump never had a chance...

trump will lose

THERE IS ONLY ONE LAST CHOICE

MASS KEK WORSHIP
ALL TRUMPERS MUST ASSEMBLE
A SACRIFICE MUST BE MADE

this is why

Sup Forums suddenly decided Trump is lost 5 minutes after Comey's announcement. There's no evidence Trump's surge is over, no polls showing he's lost monentum. Comey's decision will likely have no effect. Everything still shows Trump going into tuesday with an advantage.

He will lose

Says literally every electoral vote projection.

Trump has it in the bag

Your gonna lose mate. Hillary is going to be president.

Its the way of the future.

He may win, but only if everyone digs through the new WL release and finds damaging infos

It is the current year after all

Bernie was a DNC plant. Why can't trump be a plant as well?

Everyone is afraid to say they are voting trump because they fear the vocal minority, no one in their right mind would let a murderer be president. Trump is going to win by a landslide.

Everyone is so desperate to dissuade you because their failing ideology is crashing.

Trump in a fucking tailspin in Vegas after the FBI exonerated Hillary

He can't be a plant because he's a mammal

Trump is going to lose by a huge margin

Trump was surging prior to the FBI announcement.

Why is everything so "happening" on Sup Forums? Calm the fuck down, autist.

I have considered not being on Sup Forums election night, Brexit was intense.

2new4me

>Reassure me that Trump will win.
Trump will win.

This, you aren't George Soros, OP.

kek

Of course he's gonna win trust me mate I'm a fucking mystic.

mmmmm let me run the caculashuns

yes

trumps a kike through his great grandma katherina kober

he has always been part of the establishment, has taken 160 million from soros, owns 95 percent of a rothschild/rockefeller cia company

he was chosen by the elites

YES HE WILL WIN

this and the immigration shit in europe were all by design

have fun

S H A D I L A Y

Wow, you compiled data that fast?

Nice try CTR.

trump will win user. kek already willed it.

SACRIFICE THE HILLSHILL IN THE NAME OF KEK!

RCPs no toss up map has Hillary winning and taking Florida. Looking at the polls and trends, Trump is likely going to take that state. It looks like he's also going to take NH AZ NV OH IA MEcd2 and NC. So right now, so long as he wins FL he's got it. If the shy tory factor is true, he'll likely take PA or MI too. I'd say 60/40 Trump takes it.

define "advantage" for me real quick

Yes. We. Will.

We have Kek on our side, all will work out fine.

We're going to win so much, you're going to get sick of winning. You're going to say "Please, stop winning! I can't take it anymore!"

>User generated map
Nice try

Yes, the fire rises.

Does anybody here actually think trump can win?

you guys think democracy actually still exists and the globalists didn't already ensure a hillary victory? really?

even if he won popular vote, which he can't, he could never, ever win

of course not you retard. trump is a meme born from people who are inadequate, who want the world to suffer because they suffer.

why would anything good happen to you

why the world ever favor the inadequate?

the normies always win, and theyll win on tuesday.

You fuckers better have all voted trump, i'm getting nervous about this outcome.
What happens over there is essentially mimicked over here.
If Clinton wins, it's a green light for all the greens and liberals to go balls to the wall with their bullshit over here, and I really don't want that.

source?

Same here, I just want the ride to end

>Reassure me that Trump will win.
No.

Go out and vote, faggot.

No way he takes IL and VA. Otherwise pretty good.

a few people have mentioned if there is a loss here the fight against autocratic leftism will continue.

I'm not sure these people realize what is at stake here. With an uncontested Hillary victory you can also be assured brexit will be turned back (after all it just got lambasted by the supreme court) this was just to hold the decision off before the election.

If Trump wins brexit will continue if he does not America will put pressures on UK politics to make sure brexit stays dead.

There are no more battles after this, just a quick or steady decline depending on how you fuckers wanna play it.

praise kek you motherfuckers.

Even if he loses we get Trump TV with the Milo Yamadamadingdong hour. Plus the Hillary voters get to experience the consequence of their actions carried out by one of the most shady adiministrations of our time. Wikileaks is going to have a shit ton of stuff to cover.

undersampled demographics and independents

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I knew the tears of Trumpers would pour out on Sup Forums, as Trump began his death spiral. I literally marked the days on my calendar. This is the first of many threads I will savor.

you may not have heard but were breaking the conditioning

I hear that train a comin’
It’s rollin’ round the bend.
Gonna pick up Mrs. Clinton
And take her to the pen.
They’ll have her coronation
Make her cell block queen
Hillary for prison
two thousand and sixteen
They’ve got an orange pants suit
Hangin’ on the wall
And a cell for Bubba Willie
Just a little down the hall.
We’ll put ‘em in the big house
Lock them up inside.
Unless a whole lot of witnesses
Commit suicide.
Remember James McDougal
And 20 or 30 more
About to testify, they found ‘em dead upon the floor.
Now they’re pilin’ up the bodies
Like they did back then
They want back in the White House
Here we go again.
Glue the china to the table
Nail the table to the floor
Lock up all the silver
‘fore they haul it out the door
White trash in the White House
Beats all I’ve ever seen.
Hillary for prison...
two thousand and sixteen.

no one said this fight was over yet.

hint i said 'uncontested victory'

it is evident even if Trump wins the votes he needs the establishment may have already decided on rigging the results.

however there are numerous employees within the FBI and across American law enforcement that have resigned/joined a power struggle within the system.

If Hillary wins AND none of these staunch opponents makes a move to impeach then the victory is absolute.

only time will tell really, these next few days are going to be so exciting

There is no election rigging. People that say shit like that cannot possibly back it up. Trump and his joke campaign going to loose this joke of an election, to one of the most vile politicians in history.

His numbers are going up, Shill's are going down

And there are still millions of the silent majority still in hiding that have not voted yet

It will be a glorious landslide

see you in the cuckshed after brexit gets overturned for a second time in supreme court

Shake your booty for a real nigga ;)

nice dude, I started singin' it too.

>R.I.P. Johnny Cash
>R.I.P. Hillary's Campaign
>Trump 2016

>loose

shoo shoo shitskin

It was never overturned. The High Court came to the conclusion that it wasn't necessarily enforceable - but that is false, which is why the government is challenging it (legally the government can decide when to trigger Article 50 through the Royal Prerogative, they don't need parliament.)

Don't be a Cuck, Kek has willed it...

If you get out and vote tomorrow or have voted already, yes.

DONALD J TRUMP

WILL

WIN

I will immediately jerk off in the name of Kek and a Trump victory...let the countless deaths of my high speed count feed the God's...Trump 2016

No. The silent majority isn't pro-Hillary but it is mostly anti-Trump. Nevada is a small taste of the collapse to come on tuesday.

Here bruh, this might help. 3 hours on repeat. Cheers m8!
youtu.be/W2Sz_fTfr1E