RWBY/RT General #1269: WAFFLE-O Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 4 link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/45f92c1a-479f-40f5-be37-d9beddb4c87cRWBY5Ch0420171102v01WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

JAUNE FUCKING OSCAR.

jaune is shit

I miss Ray

Jaune is great

Jaune is ok.

Jaune isn't as good as Merc.

can someone post the gif/webm of the shit rwby running on roof animation

Jaune isn't a cute girl

I miss Ray.

Was there anything worth seeing on extra life this year?

Jaune is funny.

Jaune literally ruined the whole episode.

Are there really people here who want Ruby to be kidnapped? also, since Ruby has her crescent rose, Yang has her bumblebee, will Weiss name her knight and will Blake get some inanimate object to be attached to as well? Is there a name for Weiss's knight,yet?

Slavery is a human tradition!

Jaune has a penis just barely below average size and is insecure about it.

Hey guys I made another one.

And this time it's THICC

French translation makes Jaune Arc into Yellow Bow, like a yellow crescent, his emblem is literal yellow arcs

Jaune gets too much hate, but he also gets more love than he deserves

Judging by Camp Camp, this will catch on to my dismay.

Jaune is cute and deserves a nice Boy

There's some dark secret with the Arc family and their reasons for not letting Jaune train to become a Hunter. I for one think it's because they wanted to keep his Semblance a secret, but let him go because they were confident he'd give up and come home.

I liked Ray, but at the same time I'm kinda glad he's gone. He lacked energy in his later appearances and that really dragged Let's Plays down.

Jaune will never be relevant in the grand scheme of things

Dubs say Jaune is shit and literally ruined the whole episode.

>Dismay
>Not enjoying the degenerate hotness.

what if ruby told you she knows you secretly hate her, and that everyone secretly hates her and only talk to her because they feel sorry for her or want to make fun of her and then she said something to her gun that you couldn't hear

Eh.... I think he's been fine since Volume 3.

Salem is beautiful, no?

I'm still subscribing to the "he hit his head really hard when he was little and they wanted to protect him because he almost died/got amnesia/they thought he was low-key retarded" theory.

I remember this show.

How does aura work?

>there are people here who aren't just waifufags and actually unironically enjoy having the rwby team shit this horrible show down their throats

I still watch his stuff from time to time, played Stardew Valley along side his streams of the game.

Very.

It blocks things, just not Adam.

Yes

>Jaune will never be relevant in the grand scheme of things

Given how whiny the fandom is no one outside of Team RWBY will ever be relevant in the grand scheme of things.

I'd say that that's a lie and that she's one of the sweetest girls I've ever met and that her teammates love her very much and that we're all proud to be her friend.

Eh, they fixed that plot-hole in the newest episode.
Apparently you have to be constantly concentrating on keeping you're aura up or you're fucked.
Meaning killing people in their sleep is the easiest way to kill someone in this universe.
And even then I bet there are paranoid ass hunters who have found some way to keep it up in their sleep.

Based Adam

Please do continue.

>There are people who don't enjoy the thought of Jaune and Oscar desperately kissing in a dark room, Oscar hopping up to wrap his legs around Jaune's hips, erection pressing painfully in his abs.

Only when learning it. Ren said it's basically second nature once it's mastered.

peak shitposting. thank you.

Still it explains how Sienna got one shotted.
Just cause it's easy to unlock someone else's aura doesn't mean you're instantly a super hero with a health bar.

>Jaune has 7 sisters not because Jaune's parent's don't know how to use condoms but because they sold their firstborn son to Salem for power and they kept getting girls

Cute

>There are people who don't enjoy the thought of the things Jaune would do to make Oscar cum.
>Sucking his dick as he lay splayed out on a bed gently kneading Oscar's baby fat.
>Rolling Oscar's dick over his pecs and abs trapping the head between various muscle groups before slowly grinding it out.
>Putting it in for the first time after all the foreplay, hiking his legs up to his shoulders before driving himself in with all of his 6 foot and probably 200 pound frame.

She's gonna stab him when no one is looking isn't she?

She's gonna stab him when everyone is looking.

>two people who have lost those closest to them
>one is a moralfag, the other a murderhobo
>one is a talkative idiot, the other a cute mute

Like Batman and Catwoman.

That... would actually be good twist

An equally shit ship?

That is actually pretty good

>Oscar moaning so loud from all the new and intense stimulation
>Jaune pressing down and kissing him deep in an attempt to keep him quiet so the others don't get suspicious

I think Weiss is better off with Yang

Blake should stay at a distance

I want to live in the Chibi universe.

Those Blake and Weiss chibi's are really cute

hope you like being a shadow person

i can't believe they're making us wait a year more more until ironwood gets disemboweled

>Wanting to live in Pyrrhas personal hell.

That implies that Salem was there like Maleficent at every Christening. To the girls, a wonderful 'blessing' to win their loyalty. But the boy? For him she had other ideas. So when the day finally came, his parents hid him away. Away from all knowledge of fighting, aura, semblences, everything. They read him stories of heriosm, hoping he wouldn't eventually be tempted. But, surprise surprise, he grew up wanting to be a hero. Salem wasn't too happy with the disappearance, and had her minions looking for someone matching his description. Finding a baby became harder as time went on and they could only make guesses as to what he looked like now. That's why Tyrion was interested in him. Because he looked similar to what they were looking for. He's not Joan of Arc. He's sleeping beauty.

That's utterly fucking retarded.

This would make an interesting AU

>That's utterly fucking retarded.
Perfect. I'll get started on it right away.

Jesus, what if all the main cast were actually two fairy tale characters?

We know Ruby is actually Dorthy, so what about the others?

What fairy tail character loses their arm?

Which is exactly why it's possible.

>He's sleeping beauty
dang

Do we have a Rumpelstiltskin too?

No.

That idea is so utterly retarded Miles and Kerry wouldn't think of it.

What is it with this general and being worse at ideas than the people they consistently shit on?

IT'S SO DUMB IT'S GONNA HAPPPEEEEN

This here young lady is the best maiden. Say some thing nice about her.

Shemales belong in /d/.

M&K are fucking hacks and retarded though, they took the idea of Grimm Brother's and fucking ran with it probably because there was "Grimm" in "Grimm's Fairy Tales"

She's going to get dicked down.

>chibi universe is the hell pyrrha goes to
>everyone is aware of her death including her but refuses to acknowledge it
>instead its just an unending stream of screwball antics drained of all purpose or meaning
>nothing ever changes or grows, everything remains in a state of total stasis
>the petty romantic quibbles from her life are never resolved but play out over and over all around her, seemingly for the amusement of outside forces she cannot see

Why are Wonder Woman and IT in there?

And that idea is still better than the shit people come IP with here.

Don't ask questions you don't want answered, namefag.

Short hair is best hair

>better than Cinder
Congrats on being better than a dumpster fire.

I think we're just throwing shit and hoping it sticks though, I hope we are

>If a thread pretends to be retarded, eventually there will be literal retards infesting the thread

I hope so user. The salt will go towards my storage for time travel/isekai.

Eh, it's 50/50

>The salt when she ends up with Jaune.

If I didn't want it answered I wouldn't have asked it, newfag.

Possibly. Who would it be?

user we already know she's gonna die but we cant pull a Pyrrha twice

It was an old video where they were predicting some movies that might flop in 2017

I completely forget the thing was today. Isn't the big extra life on the 11th?

Going from Pyrrha to a dyke. That's one hell of a downgrade.

...Why wouldn't I want that answer?

He's Taiyang in reverse.

No. She'll live.

She and Jaune will be shown in the epilogue as wandering hunters living the life Pyrrha dreamed of having with Jaune but instead it went to a mean girl.

I dont know user, with M&K anything could happen

So basically those Abusive Ruby greentexts become canon minus the Ruby part

For you maybe

>All that ego and posturing
>Doesn't even stop the fight by blasting yang into a coma
Hardly

>Pyrrha is alive and well-ish as sentient aura in Akuo
>Penny is rebuilt as a giant mecha
>Together, they gattai and head to JAUNE JAUNE~ and Ruby
>Show up in the finale
>FEAR NOT, FOR I AM HERE!
>It's a penny mecha the size of a CCT being piloted by a floating shield