Pretty much all the hardcore trump fans have abandoned ship. Pol seems so dead...

Pretty much all the hardcore trump fans have abandoned ship. Pol seems so dead. Looks like even the most adamant of supporters know that he is a lost cause.

What will we do now? I'm probably going to move on with my life. Hillary isn't that bad, I mean, Bill Clinton was a great president.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(concentration_camp)
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post rare hills

is this rare enough?

>Hillary isn't that bad, I mean, Bill Clinton was a great president.

baby's first presidential campaign, i see

very nice, here's one I like

my contribution

nice

>Hillary isn't that bad
expect globalism, leftism, sjwism, gay propaganda, anti-white propaganda, marxism, immigration from 3rd world countries, multiculturalism accelerated to absurd levels.

SAGE

More like expect your asshole to be sold out to other countries.

bump

>Gay propaganda
What?

ooo that is a nice one, may I save it?

What do you think of mine?

create a fractured political faction that will quickly dwindle in influence and relevance as the GOP moves toward inclusivity and courts latino and black voters

He's from Poland, let him...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(concentration_camp)

it would work better as a hilpepe with drumpf on a leash

DID I WIN YET? FIFTY POINTS AHEAD?

Why are you so desperate? No one is going to change their minds about not voting for that nasty cunt.

Sage

You guys honestly think a thread loaded with a few ctr shills behind proxies are going to cover up Hillary's exposed shitter? Die slow CTR we have your names, addresses, and SSNs.

requesting the rare hill of hillary throwing Drumpf out a helicopter

>drumpftard doens't know that anti-bumps dont work when you add an image

Nobody says anti-bump holy shit nerd virgins you stick out like sore thumbs

That a great idea!

here you go friend

I was only in it for Trump. the DNC stuff and wikileaks got a little too hard for me so i stopped visiting pol. I'll come back into it after trump wins.

I already voted for Trump so i did my part.
>tfw early voting

>trump
>winning

"Hey Billy ask me for that one with the helicopters"
"Sure thing martin. Hey make some more coffee for us?"

Nerd virgins.

i wish CTR memes looked like they actually had any effort put into them past miserably using photoshop. They might have had some bite.

LOL!!! TRUMP WILL LOSE BIGLY!!!!

DEAL WITH IT DRUMPFTARDS!!!

HILLYES

Hey man, they only have a handful of nerds trapped in a basement. Give them a break.

Keks
You get what you pay for, and nerd virgins work cheap

>mfw Hillary wins the elections.

Sauce?
27 million views and top comment 25 thousand likes, that's fucking terrifying.
How are libtards this numerous?

It's over user.

Live in PA? Want trump to win? Have a car? Volunteer to drive the amish to the polls today!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/

Spam this in all CTR threads

This thread is so.........

cringeworthy

>(((nose man in video)))
>(((friedman)))
>(((schweitzer)))

can't make this shit up.

How is this?

Can we start banning flip-floppers?

Trump boys are ok here
Hell even Hillary boys are ok here

What I cannot stand are the spineless faggots who switch sides to whoever is winning

>b-but I've always supported [x]
>I just changed my mind :^)
>I never chose a side to begin with

God just fuck off already you're not fooling anyone and we all know you're just so insecure about losing and getting bantzed that you just run to the winning team or don't play at all

>cubic interpolation
bet you wish you knew about this sooner than 3 days before the election.

Equally as pathetic.
You shitters stick out like a hipster on your fucking fixie bike in a bad neighborhood. Go home.

Poe's law in full effect

you are just upset over Hillarys landslide

there's nothing left to do but wait. we've probably all voted already, and nothing that happens between now and tuesday will have time to impact anything whatsoever.
we've been having "post your election coverage battlestation" threads for days now

So proud.

are you goin to keep these archived or will they go straight to the recycle bin when hillary loses?

Saved in multiple locations along with my complitaions of trumpster posts

fixed it up a little.

beautiful

Honestly this makes me sad. You tryhards just have no fucking fight. I was really hoping to get into it, but this shit is so lame.
I'll check back in the morning, maybe the ctr a-team will be back on shift.
*yawn*

We're all too busy swaying people's votes in other websites. We have the ammo we need and we are disseminating it

>abandoned ship
It doesn't work like that dipshit.
You faggots have a warped perception of reality.

Thanks for the bumps My latino friend, we won't deport your family! hahaha

>muh email

kek

Kek willing, be gone from here CTR scum

Heh. I've noticed Barrier Breakers' meme production has picked up, but the quality is still inferior. Initially, you guys only had 6 or 7 memes you made that you kept posting over and over. I remember laughing at you for it. But you did pick up production. The quality is still garbage though.

It all feels dated. Like you're a year behind in aesthetics. They just look manufactured. It's like you guys are browsing year old archives to get an idea of styling memes. It's weird. Your pepes just aren't dank enough is what I'm trying to say.

All told, Ben "putting kikes on spikes" Garrison does better pepes than you.

Hillary is the right choice for America

>tfw Hillary greets Manny Pacquiao

Guess #ImWithHer now

Why are shillbots so fucking garbage at making OCs?
You'd think they'd be a bit better since it's their fucking job

guess what the hidden Trump support is bigger than you know. I work with a lot liberals, pure SWJ retards. a lot of pretend to be ex-berners or Johnson supporters.

hell I was even polled and said I was voting for Clinton. sorry but when you like your job but supporting Trump means you don't get rehired, you lie to most people about your political beliefs.

guess what I've been working my hardest to show these SWJs that Hillary is the exact opposite of what they believe. coming at them like an uber progressive. even if I get a couple of people to not vote for her I've done my job.

there are thousands of us out there

Right?
There's something just-not-right about them. It's like they're stuck in the uncanny Valley of pepes.

It only seems dead because you're not looking at any thread that isn't yours.