Post Drumpfkin excuses when they lose

I'll start: Soros machines were rigged!

Black people

The system is so rigged ... she was allowed to run for office when she should have been disqualified MONTHS ago.

The media cheated by replaying all the stupid shit Trump said!

CTR was too strong four our meme magic

The only reason why Hillary won is because hardcore feminists who think they have some kind of right to not get grabbed by the pussy spread lie about Trump!

Nice digits friends

>Kek has abandoned us

Too bad he's gonna win.

>a dozen people is stronger than 1000s of Sup Forumslacks

C-Comey was paid off!

Face is, Hillary is stronger than Trump. Trump is a fuckboi faggot who had daddies money thrown at him and has lived in lavish detachment for his whole life. He's got no fucking balls, he's all talk and no substance. He's used to his clique of handlers doing the real work while he struts around deluding himself that he's anything more than a self promoting twit.

Hillary has balls. Hillary is tough as fucking nails and will make the decisions that need to be made. Hillary is intelligent, she's strong and her true will is unwavering and unbreakable.

Trump talks. Hillary does. Hillary sees the big picture while Trump can barely see past his desk. He's weak, a weak stupid coddled man baby who surrounds himself with people to stroke and fuel his massive ego. Without his ego, he's nothing.

We're at a point in time where we can't fuck around, big things are coming up right around the corner and advancements in societal technology that will change human history need to be dealt with now.

Hillary has what it takes, she's stoing enough to look into the maws of Hell and not flinch. She's strong enough to dance with the Devil and take the lead.

You're being duped by the media and Wikileaks and you're all too dumb to realize it. Trump isn't a bad guy, but he's the wrong guy. He's not capable of leading the world effectively.

She is.

Hillary is a fucking God compared to you, compared to Trump. She beyond human in ways you could never begin the fathom.

She is not a bleeding heart liberal, far from it. Step into her mindset and you find a woman who innately understand the death of a child, or 100 children, or 1000 children is meaningless in the structure of things.

She is doing what needs to be done. Her pure will alone will be fuel for the huddled masses to squabble, the dull pointless people who fill the population of this world.

We're in dire times, make no mistake about that. We are heading down the path where soon the common man will have immense power, power to destroy everything by thought alone. Weak stupid people who will fuck all these plans up for their petty ideals and fantasies.

If you don't respect Hillary's unwavering determination and strength then your one of those weak people who needs to be squashed like the insect you know you are.

Its more of the fact that it was a completely one way street.

the only thing we're losing at is ylyl

thread

I-It was the Joos

Epic

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Hmmmmmm guys?..

Will trump accept his defeat?

Or will he spark the civil war?

by my estimation, trump is very, very unlikely to lose

>Soros machines
A nice name for the media.

Australia why don't you tell all of Sup Forums how you ended up with your first female prime minister.

Oh if there is a God please let the next civil war finally start, I've been waiting for so very very long.

>Flag
Brain dead retards who voted for hillary and should be gassed.