Post Infinity War MCU?

What do you want to see?

> Iron Man 4
> Rick Yune as The Mandarin
> Have the rings be alien tech older then the Asgardians, he has been around for decades, rings keep him young. He has a elegant mirror of Tony Stark kinda vibe going on but unlike Hammer or Killian, he can truly back up his arrogance & is far more sinister & calculated.
For anyone who has not seen Olympus has Fallen I really think Yung could pull this off he had the look & demeanor of high class educated badass in it, & he rocked a suit even during down & dirty fight scenes.
> Have his 10 Rings organization been aware of Hydra's infiltration of Shield long ago and has been in direct competition to them.
> Have the very opening scene show him tortuously murder Slattery after the kidnapped actor balks at the idea of his magic rings. Making clear the film with be Winter Soldier toned.
> Take his motivation from Iron Man Haunted and drive home how he intended to "sympathetically" sacrifice himself (and billions of others) for the "betterment" of the human race.

> Rick Yune as The Mandarin

Bruh, MCU mandarin has been set up as a middle eastern. A supervillain Bin-laden.

Also

> Iron Man 4

RDJ's pretty much implied that he's finished with Stark after Avengers 4. He's said that he wants to go out on a high note and Avengers 4 would be ideal in that regard.

>Bruh, MCU mandarin has been set up as a middle eastern. A supervillain Bin-laden.
No that was just Slattery's version of him, and the Ring member seen in IM1 could have just been a single branch of his organization.

>RDJ's pretty much implied that he's finished with Stark after Avengers 4. He's said that he wants to go out on a high note and Avengers 4 would be ideal in that regard.
There is a picture of him wearing a SHIELD uniform. This implies he become Director Stark and when he dies it will usher in Dark Reign.

Who would replace him tho?
> Please be Stane, Please be Stane.

I wonder if they'd be down to give us MODOK?

Norman Osborn ofc

>all this fanfic
>still holding out hope for MCU Mandarin
Love it or not, he was used for a dumb twist then Feige and co. just put a band-aid on it to silence the naysayers.

>Elegant mirror of tony stark
Fucking no more of this
Every IM movie to date has been "Foreign terrorists are secretly controlled by a businessman friend/rival of Tony's". Change the fucking formula for once

(You)
>No that was just Slattery's version of him

No, the 10 rings are a terrorist group. Did you forget all about Iron Man 1? Why the hell would a bunch of jihadists be following a chinaman?

>There is a picture of him wearing a SHIELD uniform.

There's also a picture of Thor with both eyes, long hair and wearing the same outfit he wore in the first Avengers film.

I just want a Spider-Man movie featuring Mysterio as the main villain. Full-on fishbowl Mystero. With all the bullshit they can pull off with special effects nowadays, I am convinced he could carry a movie. If there must be a sub-villain... uh... Chameleon?

Both are vert plausible in universe. With Mysterio, he could be based around Stark's BARF program we saw in Civil War, but modified to his own liking. And with Chameleon, there's that shit Black Widow used to infiltrate the World Security Council in TWS.

Would even be cool if they say Chameleon had ties to Shield, but was actually a Hydra agent at the time.

I really want to see Mysterio as a main villain in a movie. And if they actually get Bruce Campbell to play him, even better!

I want to see GOTG 3 be Cancerverse, but Peter's Mom is the epicenter instead of Mar-Vel.

Mandarin is a terrible idea. We had the fakeout in Iron Man 3, so why should we have another real Mandarin that makes that film entirely irrelevant?

Nova film with Richard Rider.
Warlock And The Infinity Watch
The Ravagers
Phyla-Vell and Moondragon

Pretty much go full cosmic for Phase 4.
Then Phase 5 (assuming the bubble doesn't burst) returns to Earth for Dark Reign.

>so why should we have another real Mandarin that makes that film entirely irrelevant?

Well, that whole movie is irrelevant anyway, so why not?

>I want to see GOTG 3 be Cancerverse, but Peter's Mom is the epicenter instead of Mar-Vel.
I like this idea a lot but I feel like it will mostly be about Warlock and the Magus. Gamora and Drax will probably die and Quill will be imprisoned for destroying the Sovereign world to stop him.

>Warlock And The Infinity Watch
No, no. Infinity Stones will be destroyed in Avengers 4. There is no need to keep them around.

It's a hard pill to swallow for the average movie goer.

"Wait, so they're both fake Mandarins? And this guy is the real one?"

Reminds me of CIvil War when people thought Crossbones was Loki.

Bill Foster instead of Adam, Wanda instead of America. No idea who would replace Galactus.

>"reeeeeeeee why is RDJ getting shoved in every MCU movie, everything is Iron Man and friends"
>"please Mr Feige, can we have an Iron Man 4 post Infinity War?"
I hate you faggots so much.

No he would still he a straight up terrorist & not a public businessman, he would just look like one.
1 - He funds them.
2 - They may not know who is at the top, kind of a Keyser Soze thing.
No it makes IM3 set up for this one.