GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE DUG TO FAR PANIC

clyp.it/wlhh4qrb

i think we dug too far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfhZB7rQ7iA
clyp.it/wlhh4qrb
boingboing.net/2016/10/28/philippines-president-duterte.html
medium.com/@MexConex/i-told-bob-woodward-i-informed-wikileaks-about-a-weaponized-ai-on-duterte-and-got-hacked-by-the-nsa-154c6472cde2?source=rss-------1
twitter.com/John_M_Nagel/status/790617526111731713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think I want to click that desu

op is a google

I ain't clicking on that shit nigga

Why did it redirect me to the FBI website?

is OP trying to tell us something?

More people are gonna be voting for clinton than clicking dat shit

It's not happening!

I aint clicking that.

Archive it dammit

Screencap page or gtfo

for fucks sake someone check it so we can either close or spam the fuck out of this thread as needed

Oops, I guess zey veren`t supposed to know that.
Good find op

What the fuck is this supposed to be?

OP is an uber autistic fag.

its a soundbite about weaponized AI

Fucking pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=PfhZB7rQ7iA

>clyp.it/wlhh4qrb
Dat shit might be cyber AIDs

dont nobody click it

I clicked on it, its some phone call that is way too long. Not interested.

Its safe though

Fuck you.
You do it and tell us if you get V&.

ITS JUST AN AUDIO RECORDING -- NO NEED TO ABSTAIN FROM CLICKING

>clyp
>virus

Schizoids please go

boingboing.net/2016/10/28/philippines-president-duterte.html

It's an audio clip about weaponized AI.

I'm going to come out and say this to the world that you and I are done after this. I owed you one but now we are even. I dont make public posting and you can forget about a post to reddit. I changed my mind and you can deal with it. It gets too much traffic. Dont ever ask me to dig like this again. I couldn't pull the dbo without setting of an alert. I did see the conversation between 3 officers. unknown if commissioner was involved. Lynch meeting took place. no one knows what was agreed upon but Lynch left smiling. one officer claims to have heard Lynch mentioning fear over more email leaks. laptop no longer in the hands of the departments. unkown if main investigators retained copies of emails. officers involved in investigation are being told to focus on more local and current issues. officers are very upset. major internal conflict i think. talk about CF investigation still underway. DOJ trying to stop it. no one believes there will be a public statement from any department due to fear. the position is to just ignore from the DOJ and other parties. there is concern about civilian unrest. officers conflicted on which side to choose. leaning public. thats all i have that you would want. bye and fuck you for making me do this kp.

>1 post by this ID

It's a phone call to Woodward

He's talking to Bob Woodward about weaponized AI and something called operation big gulp. It's fucking nothing, just some mumbling nervous faggot.

holy fuck its audio recording website, its a leaked phone call about weaponized ai and mind controlling people for a trump card on the american public christ, new fags fucking leave

It's some guy calling Bob Woodward of the Washington Post saying that when he calls the Post they say he doesn't work there anymore. He then asks him if he knows about Operation BIGGULP and says it's something to do with weaponized AI, and then is about to say some shit about Duterte hearing a voice from god and being attacked or some shit. Woodward doesn't feel like hearing it and hangs up.

I clicked the link and it sent me to a facebook profile. Who is this guy? kikebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

>attack from god
k

What did he mean by this??

I think you are confused.

Newfags are the ones that click on mysterious links.

You are obviously the newfags if you don't know what people link to on /pol

Some nut job stammering about weaponized ai and deutre

Saged

so apparently medium wrote a story about it but they deleted it, when you try to view it cached the story shows up for a second before jumping to vanillia medium.com

medium.com/@MexConex/i-told-bob-woodward-i-informed-wikileaks-about-a-weaponized-ai-on-duterte-and-got-hacked-by-the-nsa-154c6472cde2?source=rss-------1

can someone archive?

fukk u op theyre goin get me now

FUCK
SHIT DONT CLIC-

Guys, I've used Clyp before, it's safe

I don't get it. Why should I care about Bob woodword?

He broke Watergate

>Nagel

Is he related to piggy boy?

just listned to the entire thing. it's nothing at all

operation biggulp?
weaponized ai?
duerte?

no real content just questions and no answers

Please put chrome out of it misery. So many tabs and so many favorites. Your processing fan must sound like a 747 taking off

>Operation BIGGULP

>the only legitimate response in the thread has no replies
Sup Forums is in chaos

>RUMORS ON THE INTERNET

> processing fan

Man, you really like YouTube