I FINALLY LOST FAITH

I never trusted the polls and in general anything that the disgusting media said about trump.. after all they denied him ever since he joined the race mid/end 2015.
But the bookies never lie.. 1.17 odds for hillary.. im fucking devastated. They consider it the easiest stomp u can imagine.. odds rarely go below that rate at all.
Im literally shaking right now.
PLEASE LORD KEK, SPARE AMERICA AND THE WORLD FROM THIS WAR MONGERING CROOKED BITCH

Wrong

>implying Trump isnt being shorted by people know hes going to win to make big money

Americans cant bet on the election, thats the opinion of foreigners

bookies originally gave trump like 4 to 1 odds of winning the primary
bookies gave brexit like 5 to 1 odds
bookies gave the cubs like 7 to 1 odds

When in doubt, remember brexit

bookies run balanced books, they form odds based on money bet, it has nothing to do with the likely hood of the outcome.

Where's Pat Buchanan? And Aleppo?

You know how a bookie works right?

The rate is literally based on the amount of money bet for one side.

All it measures is the perception of betters

thats rite DRUMPFTY SCUM
IMWITHHER

Is gambling allowed in Germany?

betting sites create odds determined on how people are betting, they dont actually sit in a room and brainstorm the chance of something happening.

>trump at 5.00
The fuck happened? He was at 2.25 literally yesterday

No, that's not true. They form their odds based on analytics, and then customers betting slightly adjust the odds.

What's the payout for Jeb! ?

probbly the fbi saying there was nothing on the emails/the emails were duplicate

I can smell your chicken breath when you say that. Wrooong.wrooooong.

All this "I lost faith" threads deserve the same treatment.

Sage in all fields. We are not here to console your whimpy ass or read your blog posts if you ar not ctr.
If you are ctr ("I am literally shaking guys!") fuck off.

Oh holy shit i actually didnt know this. I couldn't give less shits then. I believe in the silent majority and in the people who say they vote hillary in public but vote trump in private.
Im convinced the media propaganda and CTR shilling will come crashing and burning on tuesday.. LANDSLIDE FOLKS

Meme magic is real

>slightly
kek. do you even listen to yourself? odds move slightly when the public agrees with the initial analysis, big league when the public doesn't or circumstances change odds prior to betting event.

Meme magic is our only hope.

VIX closed at 22.51 on Friday afternoon after a 10 day down streak for SPY.

The market is pricing a high probability of a Trump victory. The market will always price more efficiently than some random betting site.