How much more desperate can The Simpsons get?

How much more desperate can The Simpsons get?

This better not be bait OP, otherwise I'm taking that credit I gave the simpsons back.

I hate how Maggie is smiling like making this reference is something to be proud of.

Have Abe and Lisa buff up and take steroids and then beat random neo nazis

Didn't Rick and Morty barge in on a couch gag or something

“we are so proud of sucking other shows’ cocks for attention”

nah this is an edit right?

Is it just me or does the art style look severely worse?

Afraid not friends, Al Jean posted it on Twitter. It's legit.

No, I saw the tweet a few hours ago

at this point just fire 80% of show writers and replace them with simple AI so at least we will have pretty shit.

The Simpsons are ALWAYS late to the party.

If they want to cash in on memes why not do a Sneed reference?

Wouldn't this just convince people to change the channel and watch the other show the Simpsons seem to be advertising?

You'll be hearing from Dan's lawyer.

Out of curiosity, what's the actual episode about?

Regular memes are a low enough bar as is, they don't need Sup Forums memes.

This pansy ass fat fuck is lucky any company is paying attention to his flash in the pan, hack driven, low grade, know your meme teir humor cartoon.

easy there groening

ITT anons forget about the R&M guest couch gag just last year and pretend the simpsons are just cashing in instead of referencing a show and staff who they probably consider as friends.

I bet they fuck in big orgies.

Then what's with Dan's tweet?

It's like there's another thread about this topic with the same picture as OP like 7 hours earlier.

What is catalog?
fucking newfags

They might be taking the piss out of the whole incident involved with that. If so, and they might not, I would not blame them since the whole thing was fucking stupid. Oh year and a little baby can hold a heavy jug of sauce that casually.

what a fucking cunt. Dan Harmon deserves to be genocided

sneed?

Did you use genocided because Dan is so fat that he counts as a whole group of people?

I have a better question...

Why are you still watching The Simpsons?

That's from the mcdonalds thing dipshit

>dipshit
Is this a new Mcdonalds sauce?

yeah but it was before the series and the fanbase went full retard

It should be.

sex tape scandal when?

>szechuan sauce is used as lube

Stop being so obsessed with Ricky and Morty and Dan Harmon, it's creepy as fuck. I expect one of you people to fashion is skin into a pickle costume one day.