Can't stump the Trump?

Can't stump the Trump?

I give you the one thing that can stump him, it's called the electoral map.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/11/early-voting-results-2016-florida-nevada-north-carolina-latest-statistics-clinton-vs-trump-who-leads-is-winning-ahead-ohio-battleground-states-hillary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 Trump wins, NH. Doesn't matter, he'd still have to win every single gray state too. Not going to happen.

thanks for correcting the record

You're welcome. If you consider the record to be any different, please tell me what on the map is wrong.

pretty sure reality is correcting the record.

lemme guess, you only see trump signs in your neighbourhood and your friends are voting for trump therefore the polls are wrong and its going to be a landslide and california will go red?

Clinton wins NC, FL, and NV. Trump wins OH.

Based on polling/early voting methods

Ohio - Lock for Trump
North Carolina - Lock for Trump
New Hampshire - Lock for Trump
Second District Maine - Lock for Trump
Florida - Lock for Trump
Iowa - Lock for Trump

What looks worrying for him? Nevada, early voting seems to post quite a large threat but if Indies are really a 20+ point margin for Trump (like CNNs poll said), then Nevada is also, a lock for Trump.

Michigan and Pennsylvania are the real tossups and Clintons camp have acknowledged this.

If that happens, it's a Clinton landslide.

sorry m8

NC and FL are not locks for Trump. He'll be very lucky if he squeaks them out and may well lose.

Also looks like Trump will lose NV.

>Trump winning IL and VA. Wake from your slumber sir.

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S OFFICIAL ELECTORAL MAP

EXPlAIN THIS BOY!

He's gonna come short.

>oregon
>blue

>b-but my friend in north carolina he said there's lots of trump signs
shhhh

it's okay bb

Trump is not winning PA or NV. What else do you want me to explain?

Reminder that any map that doesn't show McMullin taking Utah is simply wrong.

There is currently a transit strike in Philadelphia that will prevent most of the inner city from easily voting.

You have a point there user

>if i just deny reality hard enough my feelings will become real
What kind of fucking supporters are you cucks? Why is your belief in Trump so fucking weak that you have to pretend he's ahead in the polls to support him?

False, early voting show them as locks

heavy.com/news/2016/11/early-voting-results-2016-florida-nevada-north-carolina-latest-statistics-clinton-vs-trump-who-leads-is-winning-ahead-ohio-battleground-states-hillary/

Florida:

>Democrats have cast slightly more early votes overall. However, it’s so close that the percentage is about even, and it’s unclear how unaffiliated voters will break.
>It’s the comparison to past patterns that matters. In 2008, according to CNN, Democrats led Republicans in early voting. Black share of the electorate has dropped since then, although Latino turnout is up, said CNN.
>Politico said Democrats led early voting returns in 2012 43% to 40%.
>In 2012, Barack Obama won Florida by the slimmest of margins – 0.9%.

TL;DR Trump drastically outperforming Romney, Hillary drastically underperforming Obama. Obama only won Florida by 0.9%, indicating Florida is more or less a lock for Trump.

North Carolina:

>In 2012, Democrats had 48 percent of early votes and Republicans had 32 percent. That was a +16 point edge. Showing the limitations on using early voting as a predictor of election outcomes, Romney won the state 50.39% to 48.35%.
>This year, North Carolina is reporting that 3,183,492 people have already voted as of November 8. Here’s the partisan breakdown:
>Democrat: 41.7%
>Republican: 31.9%
>Unaffiliated: 26.1%
>Libertarian: 0.32%

TL;DR Clinton underperforming Obama greatly, Trump performing right around the same amount as Romney. Romney won North Carolina indicating that North Carolina is also, more or less guaranteed.

Nevada is the only troublesome state in regards to early voting.

Don't think it will have that big of an impact if it even continues through Tuesday. Dems have great ground game too and will find ways to get people to polls.

This kinda shit won't demoralize us. Everyone has to turn out to the polls for Trump. We still have a chance to win and take our future by the horns.

We won't buckle that easily to the corrupt Clinton machine.

Vote for Trump on Tuesday.

you dont understand how this works...

if no one gets to 270, than each states delegation gets 1 vote, the first to 26 votes wins. there are 28 red states...

If the 2016 competitive map is accurate, Trump has a steep battle ahead of him. Assuming he get gets almost all of the swings states, if he loses either Florida or Ohio to Hillary then he's fucked.

MY MAGA

You say that as if it was a bad thing.

I'm still a little worried over all the Republican hate of Trump, they might give him Kaine for VP just to cripple him politically or even still put Clinton there despite everything.

>inb4 niggers don't vote and Trump takes PA and MI

Checkmate shills

I spent the last year and a half watching liberals and globalists and SJWs and media Jews and niggers and spics trying everything they can to stop this man. Scrambling and pleading and lying. I watched them make longwinded sophisticated arguments about why he'd lose this state or that state, why this poll proves beyond a doubt he's doomed, why the latest gaffe was a bridge too far. All the bullshit, day in, day out. Everything they could muster to stop him. And nothing did.

Donald Trump is smarter than all of you. The question I wonder is if you're going to face that reality after he wins, or are you still going to wallow in cognitive dissonance?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn

>Clinton already has 270+ electoral votes sewn up
Not even the faithless elector faggot can stop HRC,

Reminder that Trump won a plurality, not a majority, in a badly split field of incompetent Repub hacks. Making that sound like a great achievement just shows what a drone you are. Hope you commit suicide on Tuesday.

I thought Congress was the tiebreaker, which would then naturally go to Trump.

Colorado reporting in. You shouldn't expect us to be blue (and I insist that you don't because I don't want this place to get any more liberal)

The only places that won't vote Trump will be college towns and part of Denver. Rest is fair game as far as anybody should be concerned.

Spoken like a true leftist.

You clowns never get it. Trump came out from nowhere and stole a major American political party and made it his own, despite the crooked behind the scenes deals made against him, the subversion that beset him, and the outright rigging that went on in some states. He overcame it all, for no other reason than that he was smarter than the army amassed against him. And he did it for cheaper than the losers.

And he's doing it again. I'm going to laugh at you forever.

And she will be going to jail.

Please, as if you don't already have the same backup plan as your dear leader, claiming the election was rigged. You will be executing that plan come Tuesday night just like the drone you are.

Why are the shithole states the most right leaning? Could it be that stronger education and standard of living coerces people to vote for the more liberal parties?

>Reminder that Trump won a plurality, not a majority, in a badly split field of incompetent Repub hacks. Making that sound like a great achievement just shows what a drone you are.

Thanks for saying what nobody bothers talking about. This is the most important thing people should know.

That's sort of been my thought process, as well. They're comparing raw totals, instead of comparing Romney and Obama numbers.

The way that independents are flocking to Trump makes me feel extremely good about Florida and North Carolina, especially with black voting way down.

Ausm8 here, why does California get such a big say? Are they Jews? I thought it was a beach state with weed and surfboards and Beverly Hills Cop movies, not a powerhouse of political swing.

Biggest population state. That simple.

>tfw I get to witness the fall of the American Empire

Glubb was right

What about Wisconsin and Michigan?

Very unlikely he wins WI. MI is possible but also not likely.

Trump needs to win almost every swing state in order to win the election

Florida won't guarantee him the election, Florida is the bare minimum he needs to even have a chance. Keep that in mind.

>doesn't realize the unaffiliated latino vote is going to wreck trump in florida.