Gender Identity Thread

Gender Identity Thread

Sup Forums, what is your gender identity?

Non-mentally ill

Spanish nouns have a gender, people don't.

Absolutely degenerate

I'm a white guy that fucks white girls.

kys

Here is mine

fill it out

Attack helicopter

Jesus. It's like people really become crazy throughout the last 10 years.

I'm blaming the internet for this shit.

Here is the spanish version for you Pedro.

A missile of peace

Theres only two genders.

Normal

I think it would be helpful if we were all to include our pronouns in our posts to help us interact in a respectful inclusive manner.

oh lawdy

Gender identity doesn't exist.

> Other Genders
> Implying there's more than two genders

Why are the faggets all ways leafs?

/thread

thats alberto barbossa you leaf

I sexually identify as Sam Hyde

Were not that bad. I think the world is fucked with all this political correctness, and I'm a liberal.

I'm Transpescies and Transnatural. I'm a Troll-Kin. I try to avoid sunlight and billygoats.

I'm very happy with my willy and genes, thank you very much.

I know in real life all of you are nice people but on this board most of you make me want to kill my self

You* I need to stop drunk posting

Can I cross over your bridge, please?

Pic related

9000 hours in paint

>leaf is an aromatic transbian
Why am I not surprised?

Honestly, I think you hit the nail on the head. The Internet has given a voice to people who would otherwise be screaming random shit on a street corner or living out whatever bizarre fantasy they manufacture in their minds.

Be honest, would you be any more comfortable with this freak using the same bathroom as your son?

I wouldn't be thrilled, but yes, because in the men's there are probably other grown men capable of defending my son if this freak tried something funny.

This is a weird chart. I thought it was some kind of "Take this test created by some Freshmen in Highschool to test your gender identity-thing"

Regardless, I looked deep into myself and found an undying admiration for Channing Tattum.

Esto no es espanol, maricon.

>Physically Attracted to
>Emotionally Attracted to
What the absolute fuck?

I like to fuck girls, yet I'm not interested in a relationship with a girl, I guess that's what they mean.
Ignore this LGBT shit, they're all mentally ill people.

gender identity is a made up bullshit by losers who cant fit into society. so they pretend to be some made up gender to feel special and get a ton of other fake snowflake "friends". don't worrie once the hype of this madness has cooled down u will be alone and hated again probably more hated then ever while there are happy normal families out there with cute children and u are standing there with your mutilated useless fake genitals and think about suicide .