H

E
N
E
R
G
Y

MEANWHILE HILLARY CAN BARELY STAND UP AT HER "RALLIES"

He's a real candidate unlike Hillary who is a flesh puppet that does a rally once and a while when Obooga and Bill aren't being whipped into doing it

It's his main skill aside from Attack

He's an inspiration.

>rallying in what polls claim are dem strongholds
>Final day of Dem rallies all in MI

Sounds to me like he is ruling out the chance of rigging by making it a landslide.

He honestly won it. He did the best job campaigning and put the most effort in. He deserves the win. Hillary was missing most of the time

he doesn't have to wade a river messican

Its literally his ego that drives him his desire to succeed and be the best. I have it.

High Energy doesn't even apply to Trump.

He is Highest Energy.

He has stamina, Pedro.

But what would you headless cunts know about stamina

He is the highest of high energy.

It's been done before by politicians like Lincoln and Hitler, just drive or fly to one place, make a quick speech, and then go to the next, etc.

Fuck off paki, Hilary will start war with America and Canada will back them up, then Putin will send a Satan 2 at here.

The only densely populated areas in Canada are all pakis or gooks, and considering nuclear capabilities, I think these god damn immigrants who support hilary just want to die.

God bless Donald Trump, truly an inspiration.

Notice he is not going to FL? Like we keep saying, he has it wrapped up. He is attacking blue states to establish a larger victory margin to establish a mandate.
The Dems are campaigning to keep down ballot chances alive; if voters realize Clinton has lost, they won't show up to vote for other Dems.

Sleep is for the weak

H-he's fast