36 retweets

> 36 retweets

I'm a big MCUfag and even I forgot this existed.

Why are they still bothering? Just cancel this shit, nobody wanted it in the first place.

They already have the episodes made

>People Expecting Inhumans Movie with Vin Deisel as Black Bolt, we get this shit show instead.

Glad this project failed.

>pls respond

lmao

Nice phone idiot.

>Please retweet if you're watching

Am I reading into it too deeply, or is this a desperate cry for help?

I'm both a fan of the inhumans and most of Marvel's TV shows, and even I'm not watching it. Friday is a fucking death slot. If it was some other time in the week then I'd probably tune in if only as background noise. I originally planned on just watching the episodes after they air, but I couldn't find the 2 hours necessary to watch it the first week. Which then became 3 hours the next week which then became 4 hours the week after that.

Some day that I have literally nothing else going on, maybe I'll marathon the full series, but I sure as shit ain't watching it anytime soon.

It's basically the twitter equivalent of "please clap."

Okay, this went from sad to pathetic

p-pls...

i miss when this was just Sup Forums and not /twitter/

>Friday is a fucking death slot
This is where the original Star Trek died. IIRC X-Files was the only series to survive there and it was miraculous.

It's an alright show, but it has to overcome too much for people to give it a fair shake.

Grimm also survived on Fridays. For 6 seasons.
I believe Hawaii Five-O has been on Fridays for a few years now (since season 4 I believe, they're on 8 now).

X GON GIVE IT YA

So it's safe to say Inhumans is the Jeb of capeshit shows?

Isn't clapping a bad thing now?

>Just cancel this shit

They'll air the entirety of the season, then cancel it.

>YEB! tier show

pls watch

Press X to spit on the shitHumans grave
X

Man, I feel bad for Anson Mount, Ken Leung and Iwan Rheon. I like those guys. They don't have Hell on Wheels, LOST, POI or GoT now to fall back on either. But the women on the show are horrible actors. Sucks even as a fan of Marvel and Inhumans it's hard to watch. I'm four episodes behind. But remember SHIELD was terrible in it's first season too though.

AHHH HELP ME GORGON

MTE

I'm pretty pissed that those actors are on this sinking ship of a show because they're actually really talented.

Yup Grimm was the last show I can remember surviving on Fridays that I'd care to actually watch. Amazing it got 6 seasons since NBC wanted to pull the plug on it and Hannibal and Constantine. Fucking NBC. That Friday night horror line up was pretty good.

I know right. Why couldn't they have saved them for an MCU Inhumans movie instead?

>mobilefag

Shithumanfags faces when they realised Inhumans movie will never happen in your lifetime

So what did X-Men win? The films are still shit, the comics are shit, and the only good thing to come out of the franchise in years is a TV show about a literal who. As an X-Men fan what did I win from this? Nothing

>The films are still shit
Ike pls

NO FUCK YOU I AM SUFFERING BECAUSE X-MAN HASN'T BEEN GOOD IN ALMOST A FUCKING DECADE

I like Iwan Rheon too, he's actually got acting chops. I hope he'd be signed on to a good project

>Logan
>shit

Ikey the Kikey go back to work with trump, we're here tasting your salty tears over your failed Inhumans push, that's what we won!

FUCK OFF I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE JEW I JUST WANT MY FUCKING FAVORITE CHARACTERS TO STOP BEING SHIT

please

Please clap

Is 36 a lot?

Hopefully it'll be the final chapter.

Let's count em.
1. We got Old Man Logan
2. We got deadpool (and I do consider that X-Men if he's teaming up with dudes like Colossus
3. We got Legion
4. We got the Gifted (which is at the very least better than Inhumans)
5. X-Men blue has a bad team but I've been enjoying their comics, so I'd call it successful.
6. We're getting lots more upcoming movies and shows, Inhumans is not.
Although no X-Men comics are doing fantastic right now, the only really bad one I can think of is X-men gold. The rest are ok, and overall we currently have 9 comics, with the shithumans having 3 (Ms marvel doesn't count), with the only good one being Black Bolt (which I will admit is really good). So we beat them numberwise too. Also X-men are ranking high compared to other Marvel stuff in sales. And what's really impressive is that they survived when the supreme leader of Marvel, Ike the kike, was trying to have them fade into obscurity. We won, and rightclops is smiling down at us

>Logan
Falls to pieces the second the clone is introduced
>Deadpool
Overrated shit
>Legion
The one good thing
>The Gifted
Shit. Being better than bigger shit isn't an achomplishment
>comics
All shit

Imagine actually having opinions as bad as these. Tell me, when you wake up, do look outside and assume everything is either overrated or shit?

I love the MCU

I love the comic Inhumans

My son (5) even knows black bolt's powers.

I watched the pilot and wanted to drink the painful memory away and never watched another second.

>I love the MCU

>wah why don't you like the same mediocre crap that I do
Because I'm an actual X-Men fan

>I'm an actual X-Men fan
Come on, post your selfies with comics you never read.

The Inhumans were always shit with king cuck and Queen bicycle

You mean you're the elitist fan who thinks nothing good has happened since the the early 90's. And you can't enjoy any of the movies or shows either, unless, like Legion, they haven't become really popular yet

>My son (5) even knows black bolt's powers
I feel bad for your son, buy him giant size X men and Claremont run so he can read some quality comics once in his life

>tfw Karnak will never get his own violent as shit Netflix series
>tfw Black Bolt is forever stuck being an autist in any potential live adaptations
>tfw the only two good Inhumans are screwed

I... I feel sorry for them...

Anyone else kinda feel bad for the actors thinking this would be the next big thing?

>implying 90's X-Men is good
I'm talking about the fucking mutants, dumbass

Out of curiosity, what do you think of the quality of art in the pic related?
Do you like that particular style much?

To me, while it's not perfect, it has a certain rugged charm to it.

>logan
>deadpool
>5 x-men movies on the way from distinct properties
>2 tv shows

x-fags are winning while mcucks and dcucks duke it out

Only good thing is Legion

Gerardo Zaffino's art definitely fits the tone of the comic, and I love the action flow in several scenes, the man definitely has a solid idea of what he's doing.

*inhales*
OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Only if you're American.

Can this thread get more users than this?