Next Death Battle

Next Death Battle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYQWXz-qKo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also Boruto's dad won

I love how they're reasoning boiled down to "Naruto's asspulls power ups male sense and are explained" also does 2099 have the spidey sense, because that's what most of these Batman vs Spider-Man fights boil down to

2099 doesn't have spidey sense. He has accelerated vison, paralyzing venom, talons and fangs.

>Spidey Sense

Miguel actually doesn't' have spidey sense. Which means this is actually a closer fight than it appears. Terry stands a chance provided this is end of season Terry where he starts actually being stealthy and not "charge in with the jet boots" Terry.

>"Naruto's asspull power ups make sense and are explained"

What do you mean?

He doesn't have the Spider-Sense but he does have enhanced hearing and vision

He can web up his crotch so he can't go poo poo or pee pee for awhile.

At the post match analysis they basically said, "Ichigo's powers are so vauge that we don't know how base stats and his peak stats, so we had to overestimate his numbers by almost double to accurately predict the match"

Can you post an image of Ichigo's death?
Just spoiler it okay

I know extremely little about Bleach and Naruto, but from you're telling me Bleach guy is one of those shonen guys whose powerups are mostly relational based-this powerup beat this bad guy-instead of stat and feat based, and so they were basically forced to guess and made his powerup a X2 thing.

Is that about the long and short of it?

well animated vaporization, that's all.

Pretty much. He never actually got to use his final powerup against the big bad - he pulled it out, only to instantly lose anyway.

Nice

Enhanced sight should be countered by Terry's invisibility. Not sure about hearing though. Shriek was able to target Terry by isolating and amplifying the sound of Terry's footsteps but Shriek's sound control was to the point he was able to project bubbles of perfect silence.

How good is Miguel's hearing exactly?

>Planetary level explosion

Damn. I thought Naruto guys were just ninjas with super powers.

They only have themselves to blame for using math to calculate Ichigo's feats when most of his fights take place a spirit world that defies any form of real world logic.

Naruto had a stupid power creep

If terry uses flash bangs Miguel’s enhanced vision and possibly hearing will get fucked and terry can go in for the kill, if not, it could go either way

Yeah that's about it, the only thing they could understand was from enemies testimonials and wikis. (Ex: One of the enemies used a 440 ton attack on base Ichigo so that's his stat. Then watch all the movies to headcanon that Ichigo's mega super hyper form multiplies his strength by 10K and that's his stats) but in reality and in canon it's pic related

I think there's just no define mass or logic in the Bleach World. Everything is made up of reishi and has no defined weight. Them trying to calculate Ichigo's strength would be like trying to use math to calculate God's strength.

In the superior spider-man comics, the base 2099 suit could withstand a spidey-strength claw swipe and a hit from Thor's hammer

>Ichigo is given super strength of 4,400,000 tons
>Naruto still beats him

Holy fucking god how bad was that Naruto power creep?

I saw his fight with Spock but when did it take Thor's hammer?

>No defined weight

So how did they figure out that one attack was 440 tons if all the Bleach guys are made of ghost vapor?

Death Battle used too much math and too little combat experience in determining the outcome of the match. That's how Naruto wins despite not really having the skills to deal with Ichigo.

I'm glad it wasnt Luffy on the receiving end

They used second hand information and guessed even though spirits technically defy any form of real world information, and Bleach's world was influenced by Japanese myths.

This bad

That's about 76 fully loaded Iowa class Battleships.

A-Are they sure Ichigo can really lift that much?

Holy shit how strong did they say Naruto was?

>Too much math and too little combat experience

Combat experience becomes largely irrelevant when you're talking about people that can juggle battleships next to raw stats.

>Defy any form of real world information

But even if they're made out of ghost vapor certainly they've interacted with the real world enough to gauge their power level. I mean Spectre is high end on the power level chart because he's done shit and Casper at the low end because he hasn't.

What has Ichigo done?

...Is that the moon?

>Capes have inconsistent power levels weebs say

>..Is that the moon?
No, but it is how the moon was made in the Naruto world

Here's a list of Moon related shit Naruto has pulled off

>Lifting the Moon
>Surving a blast that can destroy the moon
>Destroy the moon
>Create a moon-sized beam that is made to destroy the moon.

>Naruto lifted the moon

That's some crazy power creep.

The spirits in Bleach are more forces of nature that can't be explained rationally using math. You need high spiritual awareness just to see Hollows, Soul Reapers, Spirit, and even more spirit energy to not be crushed by Aizen's Chrysalis form. Death Battle could do all the math they want, but trying to calculate the strength of Ichigo's spirit is as pointless as trying to understand Cthulu without going insane.

>Damn. I thought Naruto guys were just ninjas with super powers.
Halfway through the 'final' fight, they started throwing moon-making gravity-powered implosions around as basic attacks.

He never lifted the moon tho other than that hes moon level

Dude. Naruto can withstand Moon Busting attacks and can tank continental explosions with just his Fox Barrier.

Guy is incredibly Op.

It's so bad that Madara Uchiha one manning an entire army of Ninja would make him as strong as Superman.

Yeah uh...wow.

To match that Ichigo's ultra form would have to be more than a 10K X base. It would have to be lotttttts more.

>Forces of nature

Yes but what have they done? Do they just spend all day fighting each other in dreamland?

Has any of them blown up a mountain or lifted something really big? Because being able to makes you Spectre level and not being able to makes you Casper.

Are Bleach ghosts Casper or Specter?

youtube.com/watch?v=BYQWXz-qKo0
things got silly.

>Forces of nature that can't be explained rationally using match

So your basic superhero?

Worse than your basic superhero: It's pagan God tier power levels.

Aizen has the illusions so powerful that it can affect the person's five senses, Orihime can defy reality with her power, Kyoraku has the power to force people into children's games, or adult plays.

I can already taste the salt

All of that is irrelevant when all it took to defeat said powers is a massive shout and a explosion.

So how good is Terry without Bruce's Intel?

The Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games were made by the same team behind Asura's Wrath. That bad. That great.

Another curvestomp battle. Yippy.

Miles vs Duke when?

>Terry

It's gonna be Tim, user.

Ok, well at least the flash bang could disorient him a little before Terry gets rekt then I guess

What makes you think that?

>Pagan God tier power levels

That's actually sub-superhero. Especially if we're dealing with Japanese mythology. Japanese mythology tends to be weaksauce in the extreme, like the polar opposite of the Hindus pantheon on the power level charts.

>Ichigo's voice credit was listed as "Adam Park"
Do you think they actually did it?

Welp that is one more off the list.

I hope it is as unexpected as other ones I've requested. I thought Superman vs Goku and Hulk vs Doomsday would wind up being too close to call rather than being one sided curb stomps. I knew Flash vs Quicksilver would be one sided but I wanted to see it anyway.

Other ones on my wish list:
Galactus vs Unicron (w/ a tie-in DBX of Silver Surfer vs Galvatron)
Thanos vs Darkseid (no Infinity Gauntlet or Anti-Life equation)
War & Death (Darksiders) vs Dante & Virgil (Devil May Cry)
Teal'C from Stargate SG-1 vs Worf from Star Trek TNG/DS9
Red Sonja vs Xena
Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star) vs Saitama (One-Punch Man)
Vision vs Red Tornado
Wario vs Shadow the Hedgehog
Goro (Mortal Kombat) vs Machamp (Pokémon)
Alucard (Castlevania) vs Magus (Chrono Trigger)
Thor (Marvel) vs Captain Marvel (DC)
Captain Planet vs Swamp Thing
Tarzan vs Conan
Faker (He-Man) vs Bizarro (DC)

Shouldn't they allow Bruce in his ear? Snake and Sam got their mission control uplinks.

It's closer than you think since Miguel doesn't have spidey sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if Terry won. Especially with invisibility and instant electric shocks. Miguel's best bet is to actually keep away and use his webs.

When was it hit with Thor's hammer?

Why the fuck would it be Tim?

It's Thor 2099, but it's still Mjonir free falling on a fucker

Because Tim is the Batman Beyond from the Comics. THE CANON ONES.

You know? After Terry died like a bitch?

wrong image

This is why Hollow Ichigo wanted to take over Ichigo's body: To make him fight more like Cu Chulain with Warp Spasms than a weak Japanese god.

>Galactus vs Unicron

I'd love to see this to. But this is one of those where it's really hard to call, and that's probably why they haven't done it yet. Gun to my head I'd probably go with Galactus if only because Galactus can steadily power up by consuming Unicron over the fight like he did when he ate Mephisto's realm. I think Galactus would have an easier time eating Unicron than Unicron Galactus. Galactus is just more skilled at eating weird shit for energy.

>Thanos vs Darkseid

Darkseid slaps his shit silly. Thanos dosn't have an answer for Omega Sanction.

>Teal'C vs Worf

Don't know who wins but I'd love to see this.

>Red Sonja vs Xena

Can they be in bikinis? And mud?

>Vision vs Red Tornado

Red Tornado, and I'll tell you why.

Red Tornado has silver age feats where he's rotated fast enough to keep up with Flash, and Vision doesn't have an answer for the wind elemental. Remember that Vision flies because in his phasing form he can coast on wind currents. Even in his phasing form he's going to be vulnerable to a living tornado.

>Thor Vs Captain Marvel

Billy wins if you give him golden age feats. He was able to move an entire galaxy.

>Captain Planet vs Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing wins. You have to kill every single plant on Earth down to the last blade of grass to kill Swamp Thing.

>Tarzan vs Conan

Conan because of a larger skill set, more experience, an an insane damage soak. He survived crucifixion in A Witch Shall be Born and a Shoggoth.

>Bizarro vs Faker

Bizarro am weak to magic, just like Superman. Bizarro lose to Faker.

Only Old Man Yamamoto had the literal power of the Sun, and he's consistently shown to be the strongest fighter among the heroes in Bleach. He would've done some messed up shit to Naruto.

We aren't going to talk about those user.

how did Terry died?

What's happening here? Is Miguel being attacked with it or is he just trying to catch it?

Because one is impressive because the hammer has supernatural muscle behind it. The other isn't because its just a hammer falling from gravity.

2099 Thor threw it and when Spidey got off the ride, Thor then did some DBZ magic to make it land on him

Luffy is busy having an alive series. It’s a shame the West mostly missed out and got stuck with Naruto/DBZ instead. Especially since nostalgia for them is apparently “in” now

Like a bitch.

Oh. Okay then. Thor doesn't seem to want to hurt him, but that's still impressive taking shots from Thor.

Terry might be in trouble. But even he took shots from Superman.

One Piece is shit and it's about pirates. You got any fucking idea how many pirates shit the West has? Half of a continent have more pirates in their history than Japan has slant eyed people.

Half of a preschool has better grammar than you, user.

Unlikely if it's an american preschool.

One Piece is too long a series for most people in the West to commit to. They tried airing it on Saturday mornings, Saturday nights, but it didn't catch on because there's too material to cover. Dragonball and Naruto had the benefit of airing weekly before the death of the Cartoon channels and Saturday Morning Block. One Piece aired when the decay began to set in.

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN

People in the West don't really commit to a long running series as much as Japanese do. Most will just give up at a certain point and watch something else. 4kids tried to promote One Piece as a Saturday Morning Cartoon by editing out the violence, and ramping up the goofyness. It didn't work because One Piece was too dark and too much stuff was important in the grand scheme of things.

The correct answer was “yohoho he took a bite of gumgum”

Well, it is a very silly series.

>ninjas

Believe it

I've never been much into these two , but I always thought ichigo would stomp him

>literal power of the Sun
>Gets fucked by a city buster.

Sun themed is not literal power of the sun.

Stop watching this autistic garbage, jesus

I blame 4kids

If we're pulling all of Terry's options, there's also the Batsuit from the Justice Lords arc, which has several major tricks up its sleeve. Lord Batman was not fucking around when he made that thing.

HABEEB IT

Let people have their fun and you fuck off.

>Darkseid slaps his shit silly. Thanos dosn't have an answer for Omega Sanction.

Can he teleport?

Wait...doesn't that mean miles literally just stole one of Miguel's powers?

Technically, spider-woman created that.

>Being surprised the Black Spider-Man stole from the Hispanic one

Naruto isn't that smart though. By messed up I meant Yamamoto summoning the corpse of parents and deceased loved ones level of messed up.

Man, these guys really are scraping the bottom of the barrel, making a cool new spider themed hero should be about as easy as taking a breath, yet these guys just rehash the same character with a new races, sex, or sexuality.

Across pan galactic distances and to other dimensions

The next Spider-Hero should be based on those crappy trapdoor spiders.

That's not going to save him from Omega. Darksied is capable of sniping with it from across universes like in Crisis on Infinite Earths. Thanos can play keep away like how Lightray did recently in Hal and Pals, but its going to be constantly after him.

Miles vemon blast isn't a blast. It is just a taser.

While Spider-woman venom blast is literally an energy blast.

>I'd love to see this to. But this is one of those where it's really hard to call, and that's probably why they haven't done it yet. Gun to my head I'd probably go with Galactus if only because Galactus can steadily power up by consuming Unicron over the fight like he did when he ate Mephisto's realm. I think Galactus would have an easier time eating Unicron than Unicron Galactus. Galactus is just more skilled at eating weird shit for energy.

I hope this is a good match too. Especially after finding out that Unicron is a pan dimensional entity (every different version of him in the transformers multiverse is the same singular unicron).

>Darkseid slaps his shit silly. Thanos dosn't have an answer for Omega Sanction.

Teleporting away? Tanking like did fighting Odin, Galactus, and other powerful foes I know I'm forgetting.

>Can they be in bikinis? And mud?

Or oil, or jello, there are so many options.

>Red Tornado, and I'll tell you why.

>Red Tornado has silver age feats where he's rotated fast enough to keep up with Flash, and Vision doesn't have an answer for the wind elemental. Remember that Vision flies because in his phasing form he can coast on wind currents. Even in his phasing form he's going to be vulnerable to a living tornado.

This is one I feel might be one sided for tornado, being an elemental which technically puts him on the same tier as swamp thing.

>Billy wins if you give him golden age feats. He was able to move an entire galaxy.

With DC they tend not to include golden age feats because of all the universe resetting, but if Wonder Woman can kill Thor, Billy shouldn't have much of a problem.

>Swamp Thing wins. You have to kill every single plant on Earth down to the last blade of grass to kill Swamp Thing.

Swamp Thing can be OP depending on the writer. But I remember Planet doing some ridiculous shit too.

>Bizarro am weak to magic, just like Superman. Bizarro lose to Faker.

It was either Bizzaro or Grundy and I think since Bazarro should have access to all of Superman's retarded OP feats should make up for Faker's magic advantage.

>He didn't get the Bizarro speech.

Fair point

Wait, so is Bizarro immune to magic?