IS IT HAPPENING?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=@releasedate "2016-11-07"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
file.wikileaks.org/file/podesta-emails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah game over for Trump

He's such a teasing faggot

If he had anything, or knew anything, he would just come out and say it imo.

oh shit. happening.

No because you used the word happening. It always means nothing will happen.

okay but when has he delivered?

I want it to be real, but today has been too much already.

he lost while playing a video game

Who were the biggest cock teases of the campaign?

Have we started the fire?

Mega is pretty good so big Kimmy can shitpost on twitter all he wants

I wanted to believe he had something, but it's obvious he's just a shitposter at this point. Hopefully I'm wrong about him and he's just playing the long game, but I doubt it.

This. Comey's conclusion today ended Trump's campaign.

We get it Kim, you're so le ebin with your trolling XD

fatass

great

Someone please kill this guy.. seriously fuck him

This fat fuck is such a faggot. He knows nothing

Sequential = truth

Can we stop with "HAPPENING XDD" every time somebody says anything on twitter? Fuck sakes.

>"haha drumpf's campaign is over!"
says the increasingly nervous man for the 5th time this month

He's making shit up AGAIN, fuck that guy.

maybe he's talking about DNCLeak2

You know what I've been wondering.

At this point we're so used to SEEING results. Leaks, media reports, etc.

What if some of these agents, like Kim Dotcom, are doing things in the deep?

What if they're hacking the vote machines and removing the malicious Soros code so the machines provide accurate results?

What if they're doing shit that can never, will never, be proven, that we will never ever know about, but that is having a huge impact on the election?

Think about it. Think of all the shit we've seen in the leaks, in the media, how everything has played out.

There's been so much shit in public view.

What's going on where no one is looking? What's going on in secret, unbeknownst to everyone except the agents conducting the op?

Oh, look, more totally vague attention whoring.

At this point, if you have anything that might affect the election, you either need to release it now or shut the fuck up.

I actually believe Kim and Assange gave the FBI till sunday to commit to the action. When Comey announced the investigation, it was to placate them.
However, he dropped it today because he knows that they will act either way after today.

The story earlier today warning that a wikileaks bombshell is probably fake verifies this line of thought.

OUT WITH IT, MAN

What did he mean by this?

>5th time this month

More like 1,000th.

>kim dotcom
no

Russia Hit Was Planned All Along (April):
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
>We don't have a ton on Simes, but the pro-Russia stuff ties in pretty well to idea that Trump is too friendly with Putin/weak on Russia"

The Clinton Campaign MANUFACTURED the whole Russian controversy. Her people are plotting it! WE'VE MOVED FRIKIN' TROOPS ALREADY and ADMITTED TO CYBERWARFARE, over a political campaign's LIE! WTF?!

kek, what a fucking neckbeard faggot

release some actually dank leaks, or gtfo

All Comey had to do was to bring justice, but he did not. And for that, he will pay.

It's going to get ugly, folks. Real ugly.

This guy is not relevant. He has been tweeting a bunch of nonsense. I don't understand why so many people care about him?

Nice try 400 lb hacker man.

remember whent this fat piece of shit hinted to fbi releasing all emails? nothing happened and nothing will happen. just irrelevant nobody looking for quick fame, as evidenced here people won't even remember that he lied in a few days.

im a trump supporter but it doesnt look good

Finish your homework and get some sleep.

good it's about time

but that came out earlier than 9:19. what time zone is he in? NZ isn't ahead of us they're behind us right?

it's a multi-layered shadow cyber-revolution being fought in 4 dimensions, we know.

The normies have no idea what we do, we have no idea what the deepers do, the deepers have no idea what the power players do, and the power players have no idea what Barron does.

It all links to Barron.
Barron is Legion.
Barron does not forgive.
Barron does not forget.

vote machines aren't connected to the internet.

and that 400lb fatass isn't anywhere near a voting machine.

furthermore, a machine can count the votes correctly but then be changed at any time. People can lie about the results, people can stuff ballots physically and electronically.

But if this fatass had anything, he would have dropped it. He just wants attention.

this

No, it didn't. It just convinced some people the government is corrupt. Hillary voters didn't care about the investigation anyway. It's a close race, the people think she has much higher chances that she actually has, and its never good. It leaves a lot of room for disappointment. Her odds should be 50-50. She will lose simply because the narrative that she is a shoo-in needs to be pushed. You have to remember she never won any competitive election, and she is unlikable. It's a popularity contest, and she is a short, fat grandma. It's not happening in a close race.

Okeefe, Assange, Dotcom.

You and every other idiot that links to shithole gets is literally worse than cancer.

>the wall just got 96566666 ft taller

ahead.

he's being a fucking tease. I won't believe he has anything until something happenings.

The game is over for Trump since Comey just cleared Hillary... again.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381

Sitting up here cozy af in plaidland. Hope you fucks can get your shit together, for all of us.

Really starting to think this fat bastard ain't nothing but a damn Jabba The Hut wanna be pretender who ain't seen his own cock in four years...

why do people give this fat fuck attention?

All he did was write a letter, saying the information contained in the e-mails doesn't change anything about the July investigation.

There are still multiple on-going investigations, including the Clinton Foundation investigation that we didn't even fucking know about until last week.

They have to build a case if they are going to prosecute the biggest political machine in the west.

If anything it helped him. Shows that the entire gov't is corrupt and people like Hillary don't live under the same rules as everyone else.

But keep telling yourself that.

Pic unrelated - women in cashmere sweaters you're too poor to afford on your CTR paycheck

The game is over for Hillary because Assange just released more emails... again.

I'm guessing he got great advice from the DoJ

trips... nailed it.

Who the fuck is Barron u cuck

the spin is coming from the media, saying she's "free of charges".

They are manipulating normies, but even faggots on here are taking the b8

Game over for megaupload users

trump's son. this guy's just fucking around

You're giving him too much credit imo, he's just a mediocre programmer who got lucky with megaupload.

It means the DNC, Hillary, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Obama have paid off FEC members and important electoral college votes hundreds of millions to billions of dollars to rig the election for Hillary.

Fuck this corrupt country. If the people don't protest and riot over this, then Americans are the most cucked in the world.

I think he is helping trump covertly, outside of the public eye, by eating some voting machines

the hacker known as Sup Forums

90% of the emails are schedule and talking points that mean nothing to the average voter. Oh no!!!

Heh, I wonder if he means his extradition went through.

Trips

>RELEASE: 8263 new emails from the DNC #DNCLeak2 #feelthebern #imwithher #demexit
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=@releasedate "2016-11-07"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
>Download entire raw dataset for all published Podesta Emails here
file.wikileaks.org/file/podesta-emails/

Who is Barron?

You fool, you absolute fucking retard! You have no idea the powers you have offended! You have no idea what is coming for you! You've over stepped the bounds now faggot, you should have checked yourself because now you have REKT yourself you tiny piece of shit.

WHO IS BARRON?!
BARRON, SON OF DONALD, PROPHET OF KEK.
THE TRUE 4D CHESS GRAND MASTER.
THE ONE 39D UNO CHAMPION
THE SINGULAR 19D BACKGAMMON MASTERMIND
THE ONLY 200D JENGA CHIEFTAIN!

YOU HAVE FUCK YOURSELF OVER.
YOU HAVE BROUGHT SHAME TO YOUR FAMILY.
PREPARE TO BE ANNIHILATED
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

Clinton losing to McMuffin in Utah

this

I really don't think even if they found Hillary guilty it would have had much of an impact, people are pretty rusted on to either candidate at this point.

I've tried telling Hillary supporters to vote Trump online and they won't listen to anything, they'll vote for her no matter what

#spiritcooking was a huge success with hispanics though so idk

>autism isnt a serious problem we face

G-G-GLP Effect!??!?

Honestly, people are giving you shit, but it's pretty naive to believe that these guys aren't just sitting around with their thumbs in their asses waiting for happenings.

Your post gave me hope for the future.

McDonald's ran out of cheeseburger

>it isn't
(it is)

Nobody gives a fuck about a stupid vague doodle that doesn't mean shit. Quit spamming it.

This is not true of all voting machines.

#NotAllVotingMachines
#YesAllJews

severely underrated.

Also: It's FUCKING NOTHING. He's cockteasing something he doesn't have for his goddamn brand.

>guy repeatedly lies and exaggerates and whores himself for attention
>people still care what he has to say

This fat tub of shit is just after attention stop giving it to him.

If people have forgotten already, this Kim faggot tried to claim credit from Guccifer's leaks & hacks until Guccifer created his own drop site and shit

Its the only thing increasingly nervous trump supporters have so it's not going to stop

OH YEAH IT'S HAPPENING
IT REALLY IS THIS TIME
SERIOUSLY
IT'S FUCKING NUCLEAR
IT'S COMING OUT ANY MINUTE NOW
YOU BETTER FUCKING SPAWN CAMP ON KIM'S TWITTER
HE'S GONNA DO IT THIS TIME
REALLY, YOU'LL SEE

How about FUCK THIS FAT FUCKING TUB OF LYING SHIT HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF

THERE IS
NO
MORE
TIME FOR TALKING AND VEILED THREATS

RELEASE SOMETHING OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK ITS OVER

GET TO THE BUNKERS AAAAAAAAAHHH

SHADILAY

WHOOPSIE, ELECTION OVER. WE WUZ GOOFIN!

Yes but the other 10% provide irrefutable proof that the Democratic party traffics in child sex slaves and then eats them after they have raped away all the life essence.

sounds like happening is a go

But the most horrible part about that?
NOBODY CARES
Hillary and Jon Molesta could sacrifice a child on live TV at one of her rallies, and her supporters would somehow find a way to say the child "deserved it."

Truly our country is fucking lost.

he ate another donut?
>happeningd