Trump sends me a bill for The Wall construction

>Trump sends me a bill for The Wall construction.
>mfw I just rip the bill and go on beheading.

How exactly will you make me pay for The Wall?

expanding the border of new mexico

Take it out of your foreign aid.

Your government doesn't need that, right?

Trade deficit.

He's going to take your father's money that he earned with his job here when he tries to send it to you

80*lvl1 mages gang up
on a lvl80 tauren warrior

Bombs.

The Americans come in and start shooting and bombing everything.

Now need for the wall since all spics are dead, and oh look. The USA now claims this new found desert

illegals send back billions to mexico every year and we will cut them off. you literally can't stop us. you will pay for it

You will pay with your own hands - you will build it, Paco. Build it for free and then you will be just thrown away over if

Was car ok?

>Lol Goverment.

Sounds a lot like Communism. Paypal and Money Gram will fight this to death in Congress.

2 million dollar tank vs. 100 ragheads with molotov bombs. Did you even see the webm?

make me hanz. We will blow up them seawalls lol.

We withhold your country's money since we give at least the price of the wall to you already.
You don't have a say in it.

deduct from your $580 million/yr aid check

now that's what I call a flash mob.

>trump sends a bill to some nobody
kek thanks for the laugh

Wasn't a raghead driving that tank?

Also I said bombing. If you have Trump as pres. The bombing won't stop until everyone's body is mush and the air is filled with a pink mist

this. and tax spics in america sending money back to mexico.

You won't do shit taco bender except a twelve o'clock siesta Holmes

Tax wire transfers to South and Central America 30% or even higher. Suddenly it is not advantageous for the lowest dregs of Central America to come here and shit out kids with 300 lbs women.

We threaten to glass one Mexico a day every day until you pay for the wall.

Oh man fucking saved

20% tax on taco shells