Detective Comics 968 Preview

I swear if the crazy batman fan-boy becomes somehow part of the Bat-Family i'm gonna cry

End

Is... Is Jason doing a Christmas Carol joke?

A bone spur? What?

>Damian. He should be killed on sight
yessssssssssss

Its when a worn down/damaged joint or bone doesn't heal correctly.

Everyone is jobbing really hard to Tim, damn its going to be a week of harsh robin wars threads

Apparently the pid didn't fix it.
Go figures. Maybe it didn't fix that because it wasn't really broken when Talia throw him to the pit. And because it wasn't really broken, unlike, see, his brain or his scars, it didn't fix it.

I'm trying to work about that angle, because you could think that Tyrion, being a former writer for Jason, knows his story.

I suppose the pits sometimes simply doesnt heal correctly
It's stupid but whatever

What will Damian do to Jon?

Make him powerless? That seems like something Damian would do

I know what's mean, user. I'm still surprised why he has it considering that he was put in the pit.

It doesn't really make sense.

stand him up at prom

>Computer, triple the encryption

I don't think encryption does what he thinks it does.

Damifag ain't gonna be happy about this.

Weeeeelll, it kind of does, if you take the Lazarus pit as a tool that reverses stuff: if you're dead, it revives you; if you're old, it youngers you; if you're ill, it cures you; and all the way around. So if the bone wasn't broken, or was just slightly broken, the magic didn't work, or work barely.

the pit just heals you it doesnt put bones together correctly like a doctor.

Future Tim is referring to Conner, not Jon.

No, he talked about Connor waaay more affectionately. He wouldn't just say "the Kent boy" unless he was talking about Jon

All of these poses look really unnatural.

Maybe he isn't.
Wasn't Conner at one point a clone of Jonathan who turned evil (Jon, not Conner)?

I'm a little disappointed how basic bat-tim's suit is
could have at least used the Titans Tomorrow suit

Given #666's general 'everything has gone to shit' feel, maybe something like ending up killing a Red Kryptonite'd Jon.

But Jon doesn't exist in future Tim's timeline; how could he be referring to him?

Holy shit, The General is back?

Actually, if they're broken, it does. Same as if you've been malnourished, iirc. It sets you right, but for that, it has to be wrong to begin with. It doesn't change genetics, that's for sure.

Future Tim seems to be implying that whatever happens to Jon is probably worst than losing his powers.

That's the Nu52 Kon and Nu52 Jon, which we don't really talk about

I see. I'm not versed in Supes stuff, so I just remembered that bit. Thanks for the info, user.

user, it's literally healed the scars in his body that Jason currently has none. How the heck it would miss something like that?

remember when Chris was the Superman son?
what has happened to him lately?

I was just trying to make some sense of it.
I don't fucking know, you got me.

It really doesn't matter, but you know, it triggers me a bit, this inconsistency

>what has happened to him lately?

Back with his father

The answer is simple: Tynion needed to have some weakness of Jason's that only Tim knew to make him able to exploit it and look super smart/badass. Tim is by far Tynion's favorite character and he has a bad habit of making others job to make his favorites look good.

Why brother eye answers to tim? Why Bruce can't shut it down?

Timeline could have changed. Wouldn't be the first time.

To be fair, it did make Jason look less bad than the others for getting down because of his injury.

It doesn't make sense, but it didn't make Jason look bad like the rest.

>tim helpfully provides potentially career-saving medical advice to jason while fighting him
I wasn't expecting this kind of fujo bait.

He spent a whole year searching for Jason and ignoring everything else. These two are super bros.

For a moment there i belived Jason was using the All-Blades
Btw since when Damian uses only punches and not katanas?

Bruce took his Katanas away like 5 years ago

Nu52 Kon was a mess, which can all be blamed on Lobdell

Zod took over an entire alliance helmed by Cyborg Superman Manta style just to bust his wife and son out of the Zone
Chris got one of those edgy haircut now too.

>Nu52 Kon was a mess,
This seems to be the case with all the Kryptonians over time. Why is DC unable to stick to a backstory/characterization? It seems every few years at least one of them gets completely rebooted.

It wasn't specifically Kon or the Kryptonians. It was more that entire generation of Titans got hardfucked by the Nu52 reboot for maximum edge.

It goes before N52. Look at Supergirl and Powergirl.

No longer looking him in the eye and saying 'I love you' during sex.

I'm sure i saw them in some rebirth art
Or were they just batarangs?

Krypton itself wobbles between a uber utopia and an oppressive super power.
Really it's just the long list of writers with their own ideas creating a hodgepodge mess of a canon. Connor gets it extra hard in the ass out of the Kryptonians for being a halfling.
I mean, the one thing that used to be stable was him and Cass being a couple, but then we got Cass and Tim making out over corpses of his clone and whatever pic related nonsense was

He's been using a bo staff for a while which has been triggering Timfags

The idea of Cass being in a relationship with anyone always struck me as kind of creepy given how emotionally stunted/traumatized she is. At worst is often comes off as sleazy self-insert with an asian waifu.

They were already ruined before n52 thanks to John that there was nothing more to be done with them.

He still has access to it, he just never ends up using it.

Was sort of hoping that this "LOOK AT THIS AWFUL SHIT THAT HAPPENS AND LOOK I JUST FIXED IT RIGHT NOW" thing would go on for another page or so, I love when that happens.
>Look Dick, those escrima sticks are two centimeters too short and will lead to your death
>Look Bruce, your suit needs to have a higher heat threshold, I fixed it just now
>Alfred stop putting so much tea in your sugar. Thank me later

Kon was the best guy because he wanted to take things slow.

Why the art from early 00s was so awful?

Well, baby steps, which is why her friendship with Basil is really sweet.
I don't know who Cass has actually dated other than a fling with Conner, itself more of the old Manic Pixie Girl gag with Conner being the outworldy one and Cass the shut-in

>the one thing that used to be stable was him and Cass being a couple, but then we got Cass and Tim making out over corpses of his clone and whatever pic related nonsense was
I think you are mistaking cass with cassie, wonder girl

I did mean Wonder Girl Cassie
Conner and his Cass harem, it's the fucking LL with Supes all over again

Yes, homos often don't pressure their girlfriends for sex.

So im the only one wondering how tim can control brother eye like that?

He's literally Batman from the future. Why would you waste even a second wondering how?

> but then we got Cass and Tim making out over corpses of his clone and whatever pic related nonsense was
When did this happen then?

I always enjoyed Jason and Tim being bros more than Dick and Damian because they felt like a real brothers with all their bickering and them being not touchy feely.

When Conner died during Infinity Crisis
Cass was heartbroken but caught Tim trying to clone Conner to bring him back. Tim obviously keeps failing and break all the tubs in frustration.
Cass and Tim then kiss and fuck in their shared trauma and loss and shit.

Yeah it made some awkward conversation when Conner came back during Final Crisis

But Brother eye isn't from the futur. Only Bruce can command it.

That was Cassie, user.

fuck I keep calling both Wonder Girl and Batgirl/Orphan Cass
in my defense my niece goes back Cass for Cassandra

Future Tim appears to have integrated Brother Eye into his suit. Under comic logic it would be trivial to have his newer version take over the older one.

thanks. i finally have an acceptable explanation that will satisfy my autism.

BROTHER EYE LOVE YOU

But Tim already is part of the Bat family.

Dick and Damian don't really have brotherly relationship since Dick is much older, it feels more like a father/son relation.
What I miss is Tim and Dick being bros like pic related and

Their age difference is like 10 years you absolute retard. There's nothing father/son about it.

I meant to say that their relationship is more about Dick teaching Damian how to behave rather than just screwing around like how imagine brothers do.
But I wouldn't know, since I don't have one

>I'd never be stupid enough to kiss Selina

People keep saying Dick is like Damian's father, but it really is more similar to a brother relationship in an absent parent household where the elder sibling has to take care of the younger.

>yfw that's her step mom now

Yeah. It's pretty common. It's not just the age gap, either, my brother is 10 years older than me, but our relationship was never like that since he wasn't expected to take care of me.

his*

The joke is that he did it, right?

Thank god this trash was ignored and never referenced again.