Pro-Hillary memes

Give me your best pro-Hillary memes, preferably Sup Forums originals. I really like the ones with Pepe Hillary. I don't have any on my Ubuntu PC yet. I need them to harvest Sup Forums's tears on Tuesday.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/knobdoorman
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

take em

CUTE PICS

GETCHA CUTE CLINTONS HEA twitter.com/knobdoorman

Sage1

Sage

This one is my favorite!

Here you are

Can't wait to spam this image

OP confirmed Buzzfeed editor.

HILLDAWGS REPORT IN

Hillary memes aren't even memes.

Just photoshop Hillary looking confident and Trump in a weak position, or with a small body. Really basic shit made by idiots
Pepe the frog was created by Sup Forums, why can't Hillary supporters create their own character?

It's because they're 400 pound dykes with no imagination

I really like this one

One supreme meme

>Pepe the frog was created by Sup Forums,

Pepe was created by some comic book artist, not Sup Forums.

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

This is just lazy.

People actually pay you for this trash?

kek, yeah the original drawing was made by some guy

But the other 100,000,000 were made by Sup Forums.
The only reason the original is famous at all is because of the reposts. Matt Furie didn't do jack shit

Live in PA? Want trump to win? Have a car? Volunteer to drive the amish to the polls today!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/

Live in PA? Want trump to win? Have a car? Volunteer to drive the amish to the polls today!

Spam this in every CTR cuck thread

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppp

Excuse me. I've got terrible gas today

its against their religion to ride in cars

Wow, you minimum-wage ctr's don't meme very well. Nice try tho. You guys remind me of when corporate ad-campaigns try to be "hip" and make poor meme-like cancer. Just put it in the trash now before Hillary does it for you on "accident"

>filename

best one

This one is pretty good very Im with her

Fuck off CTR shill. No its fucking not.

they might rob you

I wouldn't trust the amish