Literally just wants a girlfriend

>Literally just wants a girlfriend
Is this gonna be translated well to the cinematic universe?

They could do some weird thing about romanticizing death. Like what a lot of people do IRL.

Yes, I mean people got strangest fetishes for things.

It makes him insanely relatable to most male MCU fans, so sure.

if it isn't they will have completely missed the point like so many comic writers of late

the reason we love Thanos and the reason he's an entertaining character is precisely because he's a beta orbiter school shooter on cosmic scale who has a crush on the most autistic abstract entity in the universe that STILL won't give him the time of day

reminder she loves Deadpool

of course, she's infatuated with what she can't have

PAD retconned it in Scarlet Spider into Wade being a temporary interest for her but she moved on.

Honestly I never cared for her and DP, it also goes against the fact that Death shouldn't favor anyone rule Starlin established with her.

Ultimate Thanos was like that and once he got unlimited cosmic power he subconsciously sudoku'd. Would be a bit anticlimactic.

he doesn't want death anymore he's Dicking three witches that Look like Sheev

If he doesn't want Death anymore, why is he doing shit?

That's not what happens between Thanos and Death, it's not that he's a beta orbiter and that she rejects him because she doesn't like him, but the fact that he tries too hard around her and often fucks things up concentrating on what HE wants and never pays attention to her needs.

Like when Death tasks him to use to look for the gems so that he could balance the universe, he gets the idea that he can become a god and to kill all life which really would fucked up the order of the universe. Also Death never wanted him to kill everything because without no life there's no Death.

Hell the one time Death has offered him her love (as much as she's able to love because she's the embodiment of a cosmic abstract and thus can't choose favorites) he refused it because he didn't see himself good enough.

Also he tends to be really needy.

But Death does love Thanos, it's just that Thanos is pretty fucking terrible at appreciated it and then there's the fact that he fell in love with a cosmic being that can't love someone in the traditional sense.

Because Aaron and whoever is writing the Thanos mini are hacks.

Also it's not like he hasn't renounced Death before, but he always comes back to her.

>the virgin Thanos
as opposed to...

Chad Galactus

Thanos is also dicking hela

>Like when Death tasks him to use to look for the gems so that he could balance the universe, he gets the idea that he can become a god and to kill all life which really would fucked up the order of the universe. Also Death never wanted him to kill everything because without no life there's no Death.
Thanos didn't try to kill all life. He got the gems because trying to kill half of the fucking universe without it would be pretty damn hard. The problem was that having all the gems put him way above her on the cosmic ladder which he didn't account for, so he still couldn't get with her. Raising himself that high may have also annoyed her, I forget if it did

>The Virgin Titan
>The Chad Mercenary

He'll probably be in love with the *concept* of death, but I doubt there'll be a literal embodiment of Death standing on the sideline watching him.

IIRC he was to high up in the cosmic scale that she was beneath him and thus it was improper for her to speak to him or something.

>Chadseid
>Uses Omega Beams to shove nerds into lockers

Nigga he has seen and talked to the literal embodiment of death several times, as have other characters.

Yeah, that was it

>Literally just wants a girlfriend
Wrong.

He wants to be with his waifu. Multiple so-called serious works in multiple media platforms have successfully told that story, with critical acclaim even, the real question is if the comic book movies people will be able to do the same.

Not everything in the comics translates to the MCU. For instance, some of the comics are good.

They appear to be emphasizing the "rebalancing the universe" aspect over the "mistress death pls respond" aspect.

I was talking about in the movies. When did Thanos talk to Death in the MCU?

Do you guys think Loki will play the pasty Mephesto did in the comic? Whispering in Thanos ear? I thought Hela was going to be "death" but seems like that won't be the case. I honestly would rather them do Secret Wars then infinity was (the first one not the new one they did)

Think they will even have Death in the MCU?

Considering Death the character hasn't even shown up yet, I get the impression we're not going to see that side of Thanos.

>Do you guys think Loki will play the pasty Mephesto did in the comic?

It's already confirmed.

Then I wonder who the Warlock stand in will be, Probobly Dr.Strange I am guessing. Nebula could be used the exact same way.Although at this point I would not be surprised if Star Lord throws a hostess fruit pie and Thanos drops the gauntlet.

>"To challenge the humans, would be to court Death"

Ill be fucking pissed if they dont back up this foreshadowing

Hela will probably fulfil death's role in the movies remember thanos is fucking her in the comics

>Hela will probably fulfil death's role in the movies

Not happening. Let it go.

she won't and aaron is a hack

He's dating Hela in the comics now, so I'm almost willing to believe that is presumptive synergy.

Surtur split her in half bro