CARTOO NETWORK IS DEAD?

youtube.com/watch?v=pW9kZ3HdKjg

Is Mr Enter right? Is CN at it's lowest point it's ever been?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/TheMysteriousMrEnter
youtu.be/9XGIs36jIxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MrEnter

Fuck off with that autistic trash

>post profit last quarter

>Dead

Choose one retards. No one cares about your nostalgia

Buddy, the whole Western animation INDUSTRY is dead, and has been since 2005 (excepting a couple of twitches like Gravity Falls).

It's over. Switch to anime.

>mr enter

>switch to anime
>another dying medium due to excessive pandering to disgusting otakus

NO!

>96569392
>anime

Anime is thriving, you dumbass.

Have you seen the online communities?

>anime
>thriving
>online communities
>meaning anything outside the internet

I thought the lowest point was when CN aired those live action shows?

>annoying orange in "WIN" section
>WITCH in "WIN" section
>all that fucking capeshit in "WIN" section

encyclopediadramatica.rs/TheMysteriousMrEnter

Given that every cartoon discussion site seems to be dead (including this one, comics excluded), I'd say it's quite meaningful.

>mr enter

>Mr.Enter

Yeah that would make sense if your twelve or as autistic as Mr.Enter, Western Animation Industry is pretty much in a lackluster state, until something comes out that makes the Western Animation Industry relevant again, assume it's dead

You're not wrong about anime being a dying industry but "otaku pandering" isn't the problem. It's never been the problem. They've been doing that shit since the 80's. The problem is that there's little new talent coming into the industry at the moment and animations is becoming increasingly expensive, so while there are still shows coming out with good animation, they're becoming increasingly rare.

>Alien Force and Ultimate Alien in win section
gross

For the moment it is, regardless what these teen titans go faggots say about it

Please, IBs are anti cartoon and pro moe, this has always been the chase, I got banned globally for to weeks fro posting this pic on Sup Forums

Mr Enter is autistic and has hard time grasping things in non-literal way like other autistic people.
At least he pretty bluntly rationalized politics and why he stopped makings vids.

I can barely understand what you're saying there, but it seems as though you're agreeing with me?
Seriously, user, speak English.

>implying people watch anime for the animation quality and not for the story
wow what a faggot

>Classic Cartoons
>Adventure Time
>Regular Show
>fucking Annoying Orange
"no"

>W.I.T.C.H.
I don't even care that it's not CN, please let this be the start of a popularity trend...

IBs are moe-focused of high quality Japanese content and not low quality anti-moe cartoons, posting anti-moe on one of the "jewels of the crown" boards results in a global ban

By that logic it was never alive, Anime is moe, waifu-able and realistic. cartoons are ugly on purpose, bizarre and dumb.

FUCK
OFF
WITCH
POSTER

What the actual fuck does IB mean, faggot?

And you're still not making much sense, anyways.

>complains about a genuinely brilliant show
>by using a pic from a literal fucking garbage one
wew lad

>cartoons are ugly on purpose

Ho Hah, that's a good one

E - C E L E B C A N C E R

I

C

E

L

E

B

C

A

N

C

E

R

user... if you weren't underage for this site, you would know that there used to be such things as animesque cartoons.

stop trying to change the subject motherfucker, you spam your fucking WITCH shit in every thread, on topic or not, fuck off already you cancerous shit-taste autist

They're banking on the app and TTGo,why...we don't.

youtu.be/9XGIs36jIxY

Back to with you now, you can keep your autism there with everyone else

>WITCH in "WIN" section
DON'T.SUMMON.THAT.FAGGOT.