Star vs. Sir Lavabo

I want Sir Lavabo in my life. I want to take long walks with him through the laundromat, I want to make out with him in the washing machine after hours. I want to listen to him ramble about which detergents are best for different clothing. I want him to fall asleep on my lap so that I can swoop in and get Marco's hoodie. I want to make love to him on a cliff overlooking the castle, getting a sniff of every natural scent he gives off. He honestly kind of smells like Marco, and he makes me feel safe, warm, loved.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!LwAhDQCD!OjP6yXFtliKeNxxSRtr-TQxpf0gmhEekllHXa1LSLOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this the best OP you could go with?

True husbando

No, not at all

>This copypasta

When's Monster Arm coming back?

9-10 MORE HOURS UNTIL TOM AND ECLIPSA! GET HYPE

Soon

lololololololol shes gonna die in a few episodes

>a rival ship approaches

Better than another "Star with a dick in her mouth" OP

Reminder that she is precious and I want her in my life

Aaaand it's dead.

The old one is still only on page 8 and this was made 15 mins ago. What tf are you doing, OP

HEY STARCO
EIGHT HOURS AND FIFTY-SIX MINUTES UNTIL YOUR SHIP DIES

Bilingual Bonus: "Lavabo" can be translated as "Sink" (as in Bathroom Sink) or "Washroom" in spanish.

ME LYKE JANNA HURRRRR

Do you really want Tom to regress like that?

>taking out Marco in the descriptions for the last 2 episodes
What did they mean by this?

Motivation to draw has been at an all time low. I'm going to need cute and only cute requests to help get me going.

Well for one, it doesn't spoil Marco giving up on Earth so soon

Except it means nothing now that we know he is
Unless the original descriptions lied

What time will you guys be livestreaming?

List the likelihood of Jackie showing up in any more episodes in season 3A

You realize that Star and Marco have not been in every single episode description even though they may show up in each other's episodes even since the beginning right?

We know he does though

Anyone is at Jannas funeral.
But they all are annoyed or glad she's dead

>We know he does though
But do we
Even if we know that, we don't know he gave up on Jackie that quickly

Why do you try and make me sad?

After Sophomore Slump?
>Mewni episode
>Quest Buy episode
>Mewni/St. Olga's episode
>Mewni episode
>Underworld episode
>Mewni episode
>Mewni episode
>Cloud Kingdom episode
>Mewni/Hekapoo episode
>Mewni episode
>Mewni episode
she dead

From the episode synopses, it kinda looks like it. I really cannot see Earth playing a big role in the story anymore now that we're going full lore/character development. The few filler episodes are all Mewni related too

This show's POTTERY boner is unreal

Janna is ugly and i hate her!

What about the likelihood of Janna showing up? After all she is Earth girl too

Please be nice to Janna. She is very cute and hasn't done anything wrong.

What did they mean by this?

No seriously I don't know

I would give Star my apology meat if you know what i mean

Thought the same thing about the spire.

>full lore/character development
Jackie is a character

Perhaps she tags along just once or twice and then is kidnapped in Monster Bash, so they dont have to resolve Jarco right now because they clearly love dragging things out

its the exact same thing but with Marco/Glossaryck swapped

Probably something about moving forward and not living in the past.

>I told you Janna that this outfit is too small for you!

>The few filler episodes are all Mewni related too
Which ones do you consider "filler"?
Just going by the synopses it seems like "Trial By Squire" and "Ponymonium" are the only ones that don't obviously move or develop a plot point.
Even if Ponymonium isn't "important" it will be our formal introduction to the Cloud Kingdom and Pony Head's family besides her dad, same way "Lava Lake Beach" will be the first real time we see the Underworld.

Why can't Jackiefags just start rooting for Janna instead since she'll at least stay on the show?

Great, now I want to draw a cute Janna. Again. I'm trying to get over this sickness but I can't.

Cute Janna ideas?

Jackie in Janna's clothes

Star shows a little maturity and properly lets go of her reminders of the people she's "lost," but realizes the memories and lessons they taught her are still with her, and in the end they're not really gone.

>In a few hours to get cucked again
it's not fucking fair Starcobros, it was supposed to be our turn!!

Stay mad, white boi

Star is for demon dicc white boi

Draw Janna but really, really long

>5a is raw unfiltered Starco trash
>6a is Star tries to jump on Tom's dick to get over Marco
What did Nefcy mean by this?

What gives?

There are new episodes coming out.

Why do these threads still suck?

Well clearly Marco would feel guilty about sniffing Star's essence in Scent of a Hoodie because, I don't know, he has a girlfriend and he's not a cheating douchebag.

so wait
is the episode out already?
is there a mega?
is everyone just watching it through the app?

>guilty
Looks more like he realized something and he goes in for another round anyway

talking about afterwards

These threads have been fine.

I like that we've had 3 or 4 just today. Better than one hanging around forever.

This thread's OP is that autistic Jackie Peanut copypasta. That immediately makes it suck.

>Star Bomb
>9/11
hmmm

Considering all the parallels people are drawing with Eclipsa and Palpatine, could it be that Nefcy's utilising the cycle theory to some capacity?

give me a 3 sec Janna doodle
and i might deliver

What if Heinous is the real big bad?

>Marco feels guilty about popping a boner from smelling Star on his hoodie
That would explain why he's not wearing it on his date with Jackie, but he's still wearing the "come back to Mewni and fuck my daughter anytime" cape so there's mixed signals there

>"It's pronounced Mewni"
He's 100% saying that to Jackie.
His parents already know how to pronounce it.

really long Janna

Janna gets to go on adventures AND knows Glossaryck.

Fuck, even OSKAR is friends with Glossaryck.

Ferguson and Alfonzo have gone on adventures in the series and in the comic books.

Apart from Interdimensional Field Trip, Jackie's never left the dimension. And she's NEVER gone on an adventure with Marco and Star (battle in Bon Bon doesn't count).

I guarantee that Sensei will go on an interdimensional adventure before Jackie does.

p-please respond

LOGOLESS
W H E N

kimcartoon.me

Check the catalog mate. There was another Star thread with the link.

Or use this mega.nz/#!LwAhDQCD!OjP6yXFtliKeNxxSRtr-TQxpf0gmhEekllHXa1LSLOE

>new episodes come out, lore stuff happens
>threads are still mostly waifufagging

thank you
for some reason i wasn't seeing the other star thread in the catalog, just this one
kiss seems to be usually 12 hours behind desu

I hope you likey

Who's your favorite waifu?

don't go kiss you mongole. thats virus land

Your waifu doesn't just stop being your waifu because there's stuff going on that isn't about your waifu, although it's generally better when it is about your waifu

Thats 3,2m (or around 10.5 foot for amerisharts) pure love

I likey this long Janna

Doll Janna

We didn't know she was gonna show up in an episode about Star and Glossaryck.

I'd say the chance is pretty high, since the show is building up the star-marco forbidden feels and pining story, and Jackie's a big part of that. Marco's clearly starting to kinda awaken to the possible emotions he might have towards Star, yet he's with Jackie, so that's gonna be an ongoing plot point

I really, really, like this image. Mind if I save it?

Unfortunately we already knew Marco will become a squire (well I guess it's not confirmed definitively but it's like 99%), Star will have a piece of spellbook, and Glossaryck will come back retarded. So while the episodes were cute and all nothing happened that was especially unpredictable or surprising.

Tomorrow's episodes will be pretty much the same way going by how the Silver Bell Ball dance seems like the climax of the episode and we got that months ago. Eclipsa segment still has some mysteries but I doubt we'll be getting into the really heavy lore this early, and we already know about Star beginning a monster campaign next week.

>Marco fathers Star's Great^9 grandaunt

I approve

You know damn well that waifufaggotry and shipping are the lifeblood of this show.

Spending time on Mewni doesn't equal giving Jackie up, Marco has dimensional scissors.

Bless seddm

Nice to see the Billy Dilley crew getting other work

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

Wouldn't the daughter technically have more claim to the throne that Star?
>Not only does Star lose her first love, she loses her crown and kingdom

and not even Tom as a rebound guy as his loyalty to Marco is bigger than the temptations of the flesh

>episode about Star being horny for Marco and Marco possibly getting horny for Star
>"wooow why do you fags keep talking about shipping, why can't we talk about Glossaryck's golden shower instead even though we know fucking nothing about how or why it happened"

HAHAHAHAH
STARKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Eclipsa abdicated when she ran away, so no

Here you go my buddy

>Janna gets to go on adventures
When was this?

Long Janna playing with a Janna doll

There is nothing sexual about smelling the scent someone you know, Satan