BREAKING NEWS: Erik Prince of BLACKWATER FAME acknowledges that the Laptop that was found by NYPD and all information...

BREAKING NEWS: Erik Prince of BLACKWATER FAME acknowledges that the Laptop that was found by NYPD and all information regarding the sex ring,pedo island and emails are all real.
>Audio Of Erik Prince stating first hand that the NYPD really has this information and is going to release it if the FBI DOESNT.
>Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.
Listen to the Audio at the following url,
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-erik-prince-november-4-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Wut

Bumping.

>literally who
>knows sources

it's

n
o
t
h
i
n
g

God speed NYPD.

at this stage I'm ready to believe all larpers

blackwater mercs you beanpole

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
There's a source

>breitbart
>proper source

lol

>Netherlands
lol

Please KEK let use vanquish our foes

buttmad :)

>Demands source
>Is given source
>'lol that's not the RIGHT source'
Nice proxy, nerd virgin.

Obama declares open season on NYPD .

BUMP

NYPD HAS COPY OF WEINERS COMPUTER

COMPUTER DISGUSTING:

PAY FOR PLAY
MONEY LAUDERING
CHILD SEX

It's over Hillary...

breitbart is salon-tier "journalism"

What I don't understand is why a guy that formed a PMC is dealing with a NYPD investigation. Why is he involved at all? I really don't know much about him other than his military career and his work with Blackwater so maybe I'm missing something.

>yfw blackwater coups the white house

Holy fuck talk about perfect happening. Blackwater installs military fascism. We get to kill all leftists amd sjws.

I would love a right wing police state.

Proof?

literally every article they did

Nice proof faglord

Even if it were true it would be illegal for anyone who isn't media to look at the leaks. But it's not true, there's no leak. Watch CNN to confirm scumbag.

Lots of former NYPD work at Blackwater or train with them.

>media is the grand jury

Stick a knife as hard as you can into your throat.

Literally, WHAT THE FUCK IS EVERYONE WAITING FOR?!?
If everyone has all this goddamn devastating info, then fucking make it public. What the fuck is the point in waiting until it's too late?!?
>inb4 he mad
You're goddamn right I'm mad.

For:

>literally
>No proofs
>Doesn't even attempt to explain why
You aren't too bright :)

I would imagine it would be better to wait and see if Trump wins, so he can serve justice properly through official means and begin draining the swamp, rather than a mass leak that could result in a public uprising and calls for impeachment before Clinton even gets sworn in as president.

Heres another scenario

NYPD has the computer
Computer has the truth about 9/11
NYPD is fucking livid and releases the info while calling for a revolution against dc.
We finally get to murder all politicians in dc.

this.
All of this could have been over quite a while ago if the people who supposedly have such damaging evidence actually had something. Why are they waiting?

>wtf I love police now
It could be yours. Do it.

A big part of it is the executive pardon problem.

Probably because they suicudal. I wouldn't look into it too much. :)

way hold on to it post that shit

The people won't give two shits about a fucking piece of paper getting someone off the hook if any of this stuff is really true. There wouldd be blood in the streets within days of anything like that going down.

mfw motherfucking blackwater turns into an elite hunting machine

keeeeeekkkkk

And risk simply swapping her for Kaine?!?
What if the violent revolution is NECESSARY?

If this is real and Kekbart isn't blowing smoke up our ass, then there's an extremely high chance Kaine would be implicated in all of this as well. He'd be right next to her at the gallows.

Academi(formerly XE Services; formerly Blackwater) does a fuckload of training courses

Don't tease me with a good time

BREAKING FUCKING NOTHING, WOW.

Quit chasing your goddamn tails. If something drops, it'll be when the sun is up in America. If not, go vote, anyway.

Thank you for these, I understand now.

ok calling the madeline mccan investigation line now wish me luck

>Madeline McCan
>Not the water filter salesman.
You fucked up.

I hope all these blabber mouths shut the fuck up and let the leakers leak in secrecy