I can't talk

>I can't talk
>I can't make any expressions other than this one
>I can't use a language based on gestures
>I can't fucking write
Lee and Kirby really outdid themselves with this one, huh?

Blackbolt can't write?

They needed a way to make Medusa relevant so they turned Black Bolt into a retard with no means of communications.
Black Bolt is still a miles better character than Medusa despite being a cucked retard.

KEKBOLT
U
C
K
B
O
L
T

Anyway his brother is superior in every way (according with Medusa).

He is black

Cuck of the century

Seriously, is black bolt ever not getting cucked?

What is it with Marvel and wanting to make Medusa as grossly unlikable as possible?

He literally has a tuning fork on his fucking head

Black Bolt is a waste of an otherwise good design and great name on a stupid fucking character

>I can't fucking write
Say what?

They probably think they're making her a stronger female character by making her do all this shit.

I wouldn't mind her being a bitch a la Emma Frost but the difference is they try to portray Medusa as a good hero and as right most of the time. With Emma she's had her moments but some character will inevitably remind the readers that Emma is a bitch and Emma embraces it.

He's never needed to do those things because he ruled without words. Moving his lips scares people.

His wife's a whore though, thats unfortunate but its the NuMarvel way of doing things.

I don't know; and to be honest I think most of the staff think this is a good thing.

They have completely deconstructed that relationship to make it seem like Medusa was forced to marry him and was unhappy. That's the new narrative path i suppose.

It's amln attempt to make her sympathetic, like she's a victim of Attilan politics.

Have you ever seen him carry a pen and paper?

>Black Bolt is still a miles better character than Medusa despite being a cucked retard.

He looks like a teenager

He can write. He doesn't need to.

Sure, the main issue is that they're doing this by making her behave in an incredibly unsympathetic way. Being stuck in a loveless marriage out of obligation makes her sympathetic, her not giving a shit that her husband (who mind you is completely unaware of her unhappiness and is still madly in love with her) being thrown in space prison, and in fact using the opportunity to fuck his cousin and complain that it's Black Bolt's fault for the marriage not working makes her a complete bitch.

Exactly. It comes across like a triflin bitch kicking a dude while he's down.

She willingly left him in that prison, by the way. She could have tried to rescue him but instead left him to rot and die repeatedly.

It makes no sense.

Also this new "trapped in a loveless marriage" angle is bullshit on its face.

Especially considering all the teasing that was happening in Uncanny and IVX.

It's just terrible writing altogether and what makes all this worse is in issue 1 or 2 she was basically bed ridden and now she has the energy to fuck around.

Poor writing

According to maximus in the inhumans graphic novel medusa was with him first. Also medusa and bb weren't together until the 80s, not a kiss or anything before their wedding.

Maximus' infatuations with Medusa is linked to his resentment of Black Bolt.

That said, that is probably the angle Priest is playing with in Once and Future

>I can't talk
Well he can, but few people can survive the conversation

>I can't make any expressions other than this one
He makes plenty, see pic related

>I can't use a language based on gestures
Actually does so with the Illuminati

>I can't fucking write
Has done so repeatedly, did it once as an insult to Medusa

Because Black Bolt, as cucked as he is and as retarded as he is, is sympathetic in only due to the sheer amount of shit he goes through

At least he's not a piece of shit like Medusa. Most of his fans just pity him.

And his powers would let him do weird shit like make the oxygen around him transform into full sentences made out of cotton candy if he had any imagination.

For some reason a guy who can transform matter into other matter has trouble communicating seems a little weird

Black Bolt is such a missed opportunity. His design, power, weakness, backstory would make for an awesome tragic hero but they had to fuck it up with the supporting characters. Because of that Black Bolt himself gets barely any character development.

Yea I sort of see it that way too.

I don't mind Black Bolt, but I hate just about any other prominent classic Inhuman. They all seems fairly pointless, their characters are just not interesting and their powers tend to suck majority of the time.

I think this story is a flashback and they were all Tweens

Karnak is cool

does he actually have a power or is that more of a highly trained kind of thing?

What's with the Royal Family having a Gorgon, Medusa, and Triton, but then dropping the Greek monster theme right after that? They could have played with that concept some more

I wish there wasn't a family at all. BB should've been a solo hero.

Literally BB has been cucked even since before his wedding with Medusa, Maximus was always there first.

Black Bolt is great. He's one of the most intriguing characters in Marvel. His supporting cast is usually pretty one dimensional though.

Recently, Karnak has come into his own as a character away from the family but that's been within the last two or three years.

Triton gets nothing
Crystal gets nothing but married and divorced over and over again
Gorgon is literally just there half the time

Maximus is great, in the right hands.
But ...

Marvel loves them some Medusa, who is literally a scumbag they are trying to portray as sympthetic in both show and comics, its maddening.

They haven't grown her character at all, if anything its regressed into a shallow bitter bitch

he's a superpowered being on my sense of the world. I mean, inhuman physiology + extreme monk warrior condition is super already, but his flaw sensing thing, imo, is his real superpower

Gorgon was the first inhuman introduced in FF after Medusa.

>Inhumans
>Sympathetic
That ship sailed long ago already.

Fuck Inhumans and FUCK ike Perlmutter

Ok then the last few issues she has been just literally fucking Gorgon??? Because she thinks she is dying right? Then when she is finally magically cured by Blackbolt she is going to be already pregnant righ?

Everyone in this image looks awful

The entire story is awful. Except the Progenitors, who seem kinda cool right now but this >>>

Is ruining that Royals book.

She will get some magic cure and Ewing will put the toys back in the box broken and fucked up.

But I really hope everyone except Black Bolt and Maximus dies. I kinda like Crystal but they don't use her for shit anyway and she has the same design as Capt. Carl Danvers so she can fuck off.