CONTINUATION -> Vid tomorrow - Hill corrupt - FBI - DECEPTION - CORRUPTION

Old thread -> Taking ideas/recommendations while video is still in production. Do your part and help prevent the corrupt bitch from gaining the highest office in the land.

Once video is uploaded I will release the password to this archive file megafileupload.com/c4j8/I_am_who_I_am_faggot_(Video_thread)_fuck_CTR_cunts_Hillary_has_a_pant-suit_sweath_vagina.rar to PROVE I am the same poster.

Video is currently in production. Previous thread has info about the intro etc. READ THROUGH IT.

Any help with sources is appreciated.

Memes that will effect normies is appreciated (no bullshit faggotry please).

Mostly need credible sources of corruption, laws broken, FBI dissent, Clinton Foundation investigation etc.

Normies not aware of what's happening.

Sources for the investigation in Clinton Foudation.

Sources (i.e Wikileaks etc) indicating collusion between the media, DoJ (Department of Justice), State Department and the Hillary machine.

Anything indicating corruption.

Anything credible about the pervasive dissent within the FBI and other government organizations.

Anything credible at all negative about Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6dnn
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/24814
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dD0gQ2kBz7I
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/362317
zerohedge.com
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, regardless of what you get here, you really don't have much time. In fact, you are probably far too late to make an impact either way.

Video is being released by 6AM (hopefully earlier) tomorrow and will be specifically targeted in areas where early voting doesn't exist (i.e Pennsylvania).

Video producer is doing this in reaction to the Comey letter and the other bullshit as of the immediate past.

Whether or not the video makes much of a difference we are going to do our part anyways.

Our hope is to influence enough people via social media and viral propagation in areas with no early voting to make a difference.

We must try.

Please assist if possible.

Thank you for your effort user. Would help but am not at my desktop. Mobile bullshit.

streamable.com/6dnn

I don't know much about this however I did see a post about how this video could backfire because apparently if you watch the full video you realize it's out of context. Not sure if that was just shills or what...

Can you confirm one way or the other?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOUR FALSE PREDICTIONS

Include some clintons are racist shit to further depress clinton ghetto nigger turnout

>uploading a crucial video literally on the day before election

fucking kill yourself OP

If you really do have a damning video (which you don't), why wait until now where it will make zero difference?

You're just another cunt trying to get people's hopes up for something that will never come because we live in a cruel world and nothing good ever happens in it anymore.

Even if it was our of context would there be enough time for regutation by normies? Perhaps it would help regardless? I don't know...

Also nice dubs.

>Sources (i.e Wikileaks etc) indicating collusion between the media, DoJ (Department of Justice), State Department and the Hillary machine.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/24814
This one. Clinton campaign being asked for questions for a Trump interview. By CNN!

>Sources for the investigation in Clinton Foudation.
>Anything indicating corruption.
Gotta look for the Wikileaks snippet that suggests Chelsea Clinton paid for her wedding using Clinton Foundation money.

But whatever you do, do it quickly. Echoing here.

Oh boy, a LARPing faggot with an ebin troll video

Can't wait

>thinking a video released a day before the election will have any impact
Just give up and accept your title as most cucked nation on earth

It's a reaction to the Comey letter and the other bullshit. It's not some new crazy damning video with Hillary saying "nigger" or some nonsense... it's a video to attempt to influence voters in areas that don't have early voting and anyone else it can reach.

Calm yourself... no one promised some insane damning bombshell video. We are simply trying to spread the truth about how corrupt Hillary really is. Do you have ANY idea how many low information voters don't know ANYTHING about the email scandal, Clinton Foundation, FBI, etc?

Please refrain from being a six-piece chicken McNobody

>Please refrain from being a six-piece chicken McNobody

>Its dangerous to go alone, take this.
Here is your leaks. Read them and use against this bitch!

Thank you. I will pass it on.

FBI 2013: Edward Snowden has leaked classified information and had committed treason.

FBI 2016: HURR DURR HILLARY'S JUST A FEEBLEMINDED OLD WOMAN WHO'S SOMEHOW STILL COMPETENT ENOUGH TO BE PRESIDENT THESE LEAKS DON'T COUNT XDDDDDD

And you're going to inform practically nobody by releasing it the day before the election, it's too little too late. There's nothing you know now you didn't know last week.

>We are simply trying to spread the truth about how corrupt Hillary really is. Do you have ANY idea how many low information voters don't know ANYTHING about the email scandal, Clinton Foundation, FBI, etc?

You had MONTHS to do this, faggot. And you are waiting until ONE fucking day before the election why? A little fucking late there, Sherlock.

Thanks for nothing you shitbird, kindly end yourself

Also use this one. Not prooved yet, but weaponized autism is working on it.
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

There are voters in battleground states that don't have early voting. Whatever impact we can have we will try for. Video producer is a PA native and he's reacting to the Comey letter to congress. There was no insane FBI letter to congress 2 days before the election "MONTHS" ago.

We are merely doing our part to accomplish what we can to counter the systemic corruption of the Hillary machine and the psychological manipulation of the masses.

The letter to congress came out 5 days ago, if you were working at the same speed as now your video could have been out there for a week before election. Now it's just a pointless waste of time.

Don't listen to those cunts. Do what you can do.

>The letter to congress came out 5 days ago

Wat?

I'm talking about the Comey letter to congress that was released TODAY (11/06/16).

How are you so misinformed while having an internet connection and being on Sup Forums?

Clinton Cash DVDRip is out

no 720p or 1080p yet

You need to inform people she's not being indicted again? I just assumed you wouldn't waste your fucking time like that.

Checked

It's fucking nothing. She already won. This shit is pathetic at this point.

In b4 goatse

Godspeed, ameribro. May Kek smile upon your future.

Clinton Foundation is still under FBI investigation and she wasn't indicted because of pervasive systemic corruption. The only thing a large amount of normies know about the scandals and FBI investigations is that she "was cleared" and NOTHING else. Shit tons of Hillary supporters never watched the Comey announcement a few months back where he literally says she broke the law and committed felonies but won't prosecute her because "meh intent".

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=dD0gQ2kBz7I

Haha you misspelled "muh" typo faggot.

No really though Kek speed to you. You are doing keks work.

I'm fully aware, but it goes back to the "you knew this shit almost a week ago", the only thing we know extra now is that the FBI doesn't think there's any criminality in the emails found on Weiner's laptop. The only thing you can argue is that it was illegal for the emails to be there in the first place but you knew that last week too.

The FBI's conclusions?

>Extremely careless in her handling of Classified information.
>She didn't turn over all of her state dept. emails.
>She both sent and received information that was marked classified.

She will be investigated by the FBI for years.

>"meh intent".

But "meh intent" is part of the law you're talking about.

why did you and your faggot friend wait until the day before the election? are you high?

inb4 i'm not smart enough to get it

if you're so fucking smart why not source the material yourself instead of getting welfare info from pol

Also Use This!
Important!
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/362317

The code doesn't actually require intent. Comey basically added the intent shit himself even though it's not AT ALL required to charge/prosecute.

Learn 2 reading comprehension

It's a reaction to the Comey letter to congress today.

We ARE sourcing ourselves however we believed that Sup Forums has info we may not be aware of or something we wouldn't include.

You can't make a video go viral in this short span
It's over guys
Trump is going to lose
America is screwed
Meme magic is false

Video producer has connections in Pennsylvania and to various accounts on social media to get the video out. Whether or not it has a significant impact we are still doing this. Can't sit idly by.

No the courts ruled that it does require intent. Learn to history.

oh i see, you're simply reacting to the comey's letter. gee, i guess you guys know what you're doing after all

i'll bet you supported cruz or rubio during the primaries

fucking johnny-come-lately piece of shit we've been out here in the trenches since day 1 and you come in literally at the last second 'hai guis i'm ready to halp! xDD'

Supreme Court application of the law historically has required intent, I thought this had been discussed to death already.

zerohedge.com
This site had some pretty good stuff on Hillary and the emails

*has

However a significant amount of prominent renowned attorneys, current and former prosecutors have indicated that because intent isn't actually required in the Titles themselves the simple act of mishandling classified information itself is enough to charge Hillary (or anyone else). The application of the law historically is almost non-existent (barely a few cases). Hillary was protected via pervasive corruption and it's blatantly obvious.

Comey said no prosecutor would reasonably criminally charge Hillary and yet fuck tons of prosecutors, state and federal attorneys, etc have said there is MORE than enough to CONVICT Hillary AT A TRIAL.

"The [Supreme] court made clear that if the law criminalized the simple mishandling of classified information, it would not survive constitutional scrutiny, writing:

The sections are not simple prohibitions against obtaining or delivering to foreign powers information… relating to national defense. If this were the language, it would need to be tested by the inquiry as to whether it had double meaning or forced anyone, at his peril, to speculate as to whether certain actions violated the statute.

In other words, the defendant had to intend for his conduct to benefit a foreign power for his actions to violate 793(f).

Without the requirement of intent, the phrase “relating to the national defense” would be unconstitutionally vague. This reading of the statute has guided federal prosecutors ever since, which is why Comey based his decision not to file charges on Clinton’s lack of intent. This is also why no one has ever been convicted of violating 793(f) on a gross negligence theory."

Many prosecutors and attorneys have said the exact opposite,there's no way she'd be convicted. Sending it to trial would really be evidence of FBI rigging and not in a pro Hillary way.

So....
When will NYPD or wiki release the material?

I thought there was infighting in FBI, DoJ, and name all the others.
Wasnt there a silent coup?

>listening to LARP
They're probably just attending another satanic ritual right now, it should be released later today

Why have a variety of other people been CONVICTED for this shit when they had no "intent"? Perhaps because they aren't Hillary Clinton?

Hillary was storing classified documents in an unsecured location outside of government control on purpose. People have been convicted for doing the same basic thing except in lesser amounts and without intent of wrongdoing.

For fucks sake... Hillary used an non-secure blackberry in hostile foreign territory and used wireless connections to relay classified information... how fucking stupid is that? As if a foreign group doesn't know what a packet sniffer is.

>Why have a variety of other people been CONVICTED for this shit when they had no "intent"?
No one has been convicted under 793(f) without intent. For other, related laws yes, but not what she was pressed with.

>how fucking stupid is that?
Incredibly retarded, so retarded than an uncleared pedophile managed to access potentially classified information through hernegligence. But not through intent, which is the problem.

Checked. Dubs of truth and confirmation.

>not knowing people have been convicted under other titles for shit that Hillary did but to a much lesser degree

Wtf

>other titles
pls go

793(f)

>Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Nowhere in that does it say intent is required. Hillary meets literally every requirement of 793(f). Just because no one has been convicted without direct intent doesn't mean what she did is legal. She let aides with no security clearance view classified information, she let attorneys with no clearance see classified information, she purposefully put classified info in a location outside of the "proper place of custody" and etc etc etc.

For fucks sake...

>For fucks sake...

The are other statutes that's she's guilty of period though, end of story. The simple fact that she allowed people without security clearances to view highly classified information is a crime and other people have been convicted of doing so even WITHOUT intent of wrongdoing.

If I was in the government and had access to highly classified materials and decided to allow some faggot I know to view those materials, regardless of my intent I would have committed a crime that would be easily prosecuted.

Holy fug... dubs 3 times in a row. Kek is with you user. Praise!

Which laws then if nothing under 793? Surely if it's so far beyond doubt you'd know.

People would have been better sticking to the pay to play foundation stuff than the emails no one ever cared about.

Praise Kek! Dubs dubs dubs! Kek has allowed it three times in a row. Do not defy his will.

Just for example Kristian Saucier took 6 pictures of the submarine he worked on because he wanted to show them to his family. He was convicted for JUST that and is currently in jail as a result. The FBI says it's not comparable to Hillary's case because she "didn't know" the information she was sending was classified when she sent it (obviously she did, but because she said she didn't it's totally ok!!!)...

>took pictures
Again, completely different. What other laws had she broken by having a private server?

Holy shit-nuggets you too!

Violation of The 2009 Federal Records Act Section 1236.22

Violation of the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)

18 U.S. Code § 798

U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations

There are more as well...

And you... holy nigger genocide.

>Praises dubs... gets dubs!

Both of you Double 8s!

Wtf dubs? Kek?

Most of those literally have "knowingly and willfully" somewhere in the description, which again goes back to intent. For Destruction, the furry tech guy already claimed to both FBI and the Congressional Oversight committee that he bleached the records after the subpoena was issued on his own accord. The only real issue was not maintaining an archive of her emails, which isn't nearly as major as any other laws listed

Hillary violated a variety of laws however because she said she "didn't know" or "can't recall" or "I had a concussion" and other bullshit she got off. Corruption and collusion in DoJ, State Department and FBI... Hillary is too big to jail.

Sweaty pant suit vagina...

hilbitch will fall

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397

This one is from an earlier leak and not as relevant now, but shows that Sanders was compromised before the election .

>Email dated same day as Bernie's announcement to run for president

>Mentions having leverage against Bernie

>Bernie steps out of line with their "agreement"

>Attached docs state Sen. Clinton’s PAC donated $10,000 to Rep. Sanders’ campaign for Senate when Bernie was running for Senator in 2006.

>Also have 3 timelines for Bernie to concede
He probably agreed to help Hillary pull in the young, progressive vote (Bernie concedes and they mostly jump ship to HRC), but got greedy when he realized he could actually win himself. At which point, he was likely threatened to be exposed for taking Clinton money (in 2006) + whatever other dirt they have on him.

>"didn't know" or "can't recall" or "I had a concussion"
The alternative was for her to plead the fifth, which would have brought nobody closer to a conviction.

Basically this There's a variety of cases where people have been prosecuted for shit that Hillary would have been convicted of if she wasn't Hillary. It was illegal for Hillary to provide classified information to her aides who had no clearance... period. In that case it doesn't matter what her intent was or wasn't, it's plain and simply illegal but you know... she's Hillary so whatever right?

>doesn't matter what her intent was or wasn't
fuuuark let me out of this nightmare

I mean... she also lied to congress in an official congressional hearing. That in and of itself is illegal however no one in law enforcement will do anything about it... the feds are just like meh, whatever she's Hillary it's all good.

Besides... nothing is possibly her fault... it's all the Russians. Fucking Russia...

giv dubs desu

Then why didn't the congress committee (which is majority republican, republican led and out for blood) do something about it? Are Chaffetz and Gowdy Russian too?

Chaffez and Gowdy TRIED to do something about it. They specifically asked Comey to investigate it and that was MONTHS ago (he said he would)... Comey has yet to reply to them about it.

You're telling me there's direct evidence of Perjury in a congressional hearing led by people who want to see her drawn and quartered and they didn't force the issue? And they've instead tried to focus on getting her indicted on a case that even if it went through would probably be thrown straight out again? Cmon.

Yes, this is what happened. In a congressional hearing she just as one example specifically said that she did not send or receive classified info via her private server. It's fucking obvious that she did know... however, her excuse for this to the FBI was "I didn't know [C] meant classified. I thought it was a paragraph header"... seriously no joke, this is what happened.

She also said that couldn't remember her security/classified meetings where she learned about all this stuff... said she couldn't remember to the FBI 39 YES THIRTY FUCKING NINE times about a variety of things. She just can't fucking remember so it's totally fucking cool! It's all great!!!

I know it's ridiculous but this is quite literally exactly what happened. No exaggeration, no bullshit.

But would it hold up in a court of law? Fuck no.

Can confirm. This is why so many people are pissed off about it. If you were in America and aren't a brain dead libtard you'd have heard all about it. You have no idea how bad it is.

Just pull up the video of her congressional hearing and watch her lie under oath.

The reason it wouldn't hold up in court is because Hillary can get away with saying she "didn't remember" and bullshit like she didn't know [C] meant classified. If it wasn't for her being ALLOWED via CORRUPTION to get away with this shit by silly excuses everyone knows are lies it WOULD hold up in court. The corruption is pervasive... it's bad.

Triple 6's of truth and glory! Fucking 666!

All hail the most glorious of all numbers! 666! Trip sixes of confirmation!

GLORY!

How are there still people who don't know the American government and the Hillary machine is extremely corrupt??? How can people be so ill-informed? Fucking low information idiots.

Idiocy and ignorance is is more common than not in America. This is done on purpose.

Holy donkey cum... two 666s!? Glory to Kek!
Also it's doubles followed by trip 6s!!! Fugggggg

In 2 days, I hope everyone is ready for the new mentality that has already taken the world by force.

> Corruption is ok, as long as you're not racist or sexist.

So long, ethical robots.

Wtf two trip sixes so close to each other? Is this Kek?

Praise!!!

Wtf

>Video is being released by 6AM

>Most people are on there way to work.

>Retirees cant in2 YT

>Unemployed too poor/high to get on YT

>Most people will have finished voting by 6pm Pacific Time

Had potential.

Try again next election. Next time don't procrastinate on your work.

D-
stay after class