Hmmm

Really makes you think...

it really makes me think that the person who drew this is blind to that which he does not wish to see.

all the scandals and blatant murders over the years truncated to just 'email'

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

>well ur guy is worse so that makes our guy's crimes ok

lmao

Why would a Trump university case need looking into by the FBI if it's already going to trial? What a dumbass. Also the Trump and Russians thing is literally Hillary's biggest lie that she made up out of thin air, it wasn't even pushed by a single democrat until she said it.

His taxes are being investigated? I thought the drama was all about him not releasing the taxes.

This has shown just how retarded americans are, how they follow a headline and not a story.

As long as it had "email" as the headline, and not pay-to-pay, selling public office, selling US weapons to terrorists, bribing foreign governments, etc, people didn't give it a second look.

Absolutely amazing.

>CLINTON FOUNDATION

> we have no facts so there is cartoon for ya.jpg
> [email protected] > these retards are so gullible a cartoon will convince them anything

They already *were* investigated. Turns out he used loopholes to evade taxes, just like everyone fucking guessed he would, no spoilers there.

>implying Trump bragging about being successful is the same as endangering an entire country
What do you call someone who tampers with a single federal document
A criminal
What do you call someone who messes with thousands of federal documents?
A presidential candidate

Wow, I never thought of it that way...
We really need to keep this guy out of the oval office guys...

I did good?

pretty shit desu.

Should have said criminal activity on the right and hurt my feelings on the left.

>
>Clinton.Cash.720p.WEBRip.XviD.MP3-FGT.avi
>

aren't political cartoonists supposed to know something about politics?

FBI looked into Trump and Russia and found nothing after a very short investigation.

FBI is STILL looking into Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, The Clinton Global Initiative and Terry McCallaugh (sp?) all of which are directly related to her.

the """emails""" are irrelevant to the content of the emails.

bold font and save as png

lead weighs more than paper.

I was a life long trump supporter for 69 years. I make my family celebrate his birthday instead of my own. I have had the same number, gender, and name given to my children as trump has. If the gender was wrong I would just abort them. I have a wig that mimics trumps hair style and pretend that I am busy all the time. I was the first person to buy a MAGA hat and have donated my entire life savings and my grandchildrens college fund to trump.
But... after reading this post I'm with her. Thank you so much CTR for showing me the light. I know the Clinton foundation will move mountains shitposting on Sup Forums.

>Couple of thousand documents
vs
>Hundreds of thousands of documents (all on a laptop)
Aint technology amazing?

comey released a letter to his oversight committee, as he is required to do.

congress leaks it to press.

some how this is comey's fault

checked
praise kek
in effect

>250x250
why the fuck did you make it even smaller? are you retarded?

Thanks doc.

haha yea thats how it is libtards, yet no one can seem to find anything inside those "boxes" of evidence.

The thing that amazes me most is the whole (((Wasserman-Shultz))) thing. Fixed the nomination for Hillary, and then Hillary doesn't even try to distance herself or say something like "She shouldn't have done that, cheating is wrong": no, she gives her a sinecure as campaign chair.

THAT was disqualifying on its own, and yet Americans just seem to have forgotten about it completly.