300,000 NATO TROOPS ON RUSSIAN BORDER

They only sent 60,000 to Afghanistan. Let thank sink in. We are "not at war with Russia" HOWEVER we just sent FIVE TIMES MORE soldiers to Russia's border than we sent to Afghanistan at the start of the war.

AND THEN... we say "hey we're a little concerned about Russian aggression on their own border".

Funny how none of the news outlets at talking about this - it's almost like they timed it for during the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/729453/nato-putin-russia-war-troops-military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone who knows some Norwegian military told me that we just sent a bunch of troops to the northern part of Norway because of le Russians.

Russia is a major power, Afghanistan is a barren shithole with a few men running around wearing towels on their heads.

300,000 is negligable. Start worrying when the NATO buildup numbers in the millions.

Can I get some links?

bump for source

Russia has a big border Bro. Also who gives a shit a cold war would be great for America

Source?

THIS WHY IS OP ALWAYS A USELESS FAG WHY

Will vlad burn my house down?

Goodbye my friends.

>a cold war would be great for America

Because we really need the government spending money it confiscates from taxpayers on more pointless shit.

>300,000
What the entire Norwegian army?

NATO isn't going to invade Russia you retard

Well they can nuke them the AOE will destroy those noob NATO fags

Fake and gay

kys

Not OP but maybe this:
express.co.uk/news/world/729453/nato-putin-russia-war-troops-military

>NATO

What if Merkel has been importing "migrants" so she could use them specifically for this very reason?

Imagine having a military force of millions of jihadists all just waiting to die for Allah.

The sooner the better!

>Nuking CR
pls no

bump