Liberals will make fun of us if Trump loses

Liberals will make fun of us if Trump loses

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
amishoutlaws.com/faq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberals will make fun of us if he wins. I seriously hope you don't worry about what they think user, liberals are the most crass and disgusting people.

Obnoxious Sup Forums and reddit shills getting BTFO is the only good thing about Hillary winning. It's like taking a sugar-coated cyanide pill.

Bullying is not very liberal.

I WANT TRUMP TO WIN

IM SO NERVOUS

HELP

Go bump this thread, you bastards. Tons of DNC corruption via Wikileaks.

you will still be neet masturbating to anime and playing vidya all day

their lives will become increasingly worse

Liberals will fear us when Trump wins

no u

>their laughs will turn into tears and fear when the see the missiles flying above their heads

Spam this in every nerd virgin CTR thread

Live in PA? Have a car? Want trump to win? Have a car? Volunteer to drive the amish to the polls today! They vote over 90% republican!!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/

amishoutlaws.com/faq.html

>HOWEVER, even practicing Amish people can ride in cars and busses, but are forbidden to own one.

This

They can't take away our memes

Man...Sup Forums is going to be an absolute fucking shit show if trump loses

Get got, nigga

>mfw trumptards realize they are beaten lonely losers
>mfw trumpeters realize kek is dead and pepe is through

This is the time of FeFe

No we will make fun of them for 4 years.
>lol first womyn only got in because she fucked a successful man
>memeing the shit out of every wall street friendly bill
>can't blame bush for economy anymore

There is a spot of white in the black pill

That's fine, they'll still be minimum wage job working androgynous manlets saving up their change to buy fake tits and I'll be fucking my wife, making more white babies that will kick their asses in a few years.

>liberals will laugh at us
We'll see who's laughing when Hillary starts a war without a cause

>pls no bully
don't be a fag
we've already won

FINAL VICTORY

>Letting beta liberals affect your life with their words

Im starting to think some of you might be cucks

Meh whatever, once everything goes to shit with Hillary behind the wheel we'll have the last laugh

No. They made our power greater than ever and turned us into true believers by coming here with shit replies, confirming suspicions in a way we couldn't alone, and they couldn't give a better gift to us, because intent is what makes meme magic.

A hill win will also probably bring pedo shit into the public.

I like Fefe, please post more.

Inshallah.

>implying they don't make fun of us now.

Not just liberals or sjws, OP.

Us commies will love your bitch tears for years to come.

Not just liberals, I'll be shitposting so hard that I'll need hemorrhoid creme for my fingers.

Trump loses, and I am avoiding the internet entirely for at least a month.

I don't give a shit about that.

American flags will NEVER be able to post again if Trump loses. We'll get bullied and roasted all day long.

Trump is our only excuse for being 73% white and we better not fuck it up.

Who?

>/leftypol/
what's it like having your board population dip 10% every time some guy goes AFK

I work in the military industrial complex. If Hillary wins I will sell more weapons to the DOD because of World War III while the liberal Starbucks workers are conscripted to fight in it. I'm voting for Trump to save their lives.

How much a ATGM BGM-71 TOW costs?

>if

You simply need to give the fuck up man, the FBI dropped the investigation and the people don't fucking care about this stuff

Only a liberal would care about this.
Only a liberal would project that fear on others.

Hello ctr
Keep trying.