Everyone loves her

But does she have a personality beyond quirky semi-goth teen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V40OIivYoCg
bunnicula.booru.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=3QcJCoKj6Kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This show is shit. The females are shit. And I'm glad CN treats the show like the garbage that it is.

No, isn't quirky semi-goth teen enough of a personality for a cartoon?

It's on Boomerang now and just got picked up for a 3rd season....they must be doing something right

Considering the writing that goes into cartoons nowadays no....it's worse than nothing. Well she is barely in the show so maybe they just haven't developed her yet

Bun is better written and he doesn't speak a language

that's a baby

She is still better than Harold

Not especially, so it's a good thing she's so cute.

It looks like Season 2 is going to start airing again on Teletoon at least. Eps 3 and 4 are scheduled for this Saturday at 7 am EST.

Hopefully someone will put them on Kimcartoon again

>Everyone

Waifu-fags aren't everyone.

I love her design.

>quirky semi-goth teen girl
As if she needs a personality.

That's one big plus about the show. The character designs for the characters are all pretty great.

...it occurs to me, that an OC I created for a webcomic I'm working on is basically Mina with an overclocked nervous system.

Right down to the buck teeth, eye-shape, and relation to rabbits.

She's 12 in the cartoon (maybe 13), most girls that age range don't have much personality.

And it's debatable if they get any better with age.

It’s like 80% of the Sup Forums threads

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how every bunnicula thread inevitably features hardcore serbian nationalism and 80's european thrash metal?

Funny, I seem to know a cartoon with five girls in that age range as the main characters, who all have fully developed personalities. Oh well...

No.
That is by design.

Well, that's just one of the reasons people still have fond memories of Sailor Moon.

>Sailor Moon
>cartoon

MARSHA
IS
BETTER

I want to come deep inside Mina

True. And the story writers will artificially assign them personalities.

You're contradicting yourself?

Nope. I didn't make myself clear in my original post. Most REAL LIFE girls in that 12/13 yo age group it should have said. Sorry 'bout that.

Now back to the thread at hand.

But your original post was correct, MOST cartoons don't do that.

Well since this thread is up. Does anyone know any shitty black metal bands?
I need some or a drawing i'm gonna do later in the future

This is a very very good thread.

Indeed

She's a basic, but fun character, the show wants to stay aimple and does a good job at it. I've grown to love the series, fantastic art and animation.
Also, I would the cat.

i thought the art style was familiar youtube.com/watch?v=V40OIivYoCg

Renewal for a 3rd season says otherwise

obviously, this means you must kill yourself.

Do it!
Do it now!

Those pandas have a striking resemblance of Disney's Stich while they smile.

Do you have any pics of said character?

>no pics of the bunny fucking her

All three girls are fun in their own way. I do wish there was a bit more Becky though.

She's not really a goth. She's got a chirpy personality and dreams of being a badass cyborg. She's pretty cool. Hope to have a daughter like that sometime.

Perky goths are a thing. A wonderful, wonderful thing.

And besides, the definition of the term has become pretty arbitrary these days anyways. Sometimes it's just wearing black all the time and being a bitter asshole. Sometimes it's just pretty type of architecture, or a literary styling... Sometimes you have to sack Rome multiple times without conquering the city outright. Sometimes you just have to be a morbid weirdo.

i loved the gnome obsession, the dynamic works with the 3

You call that a goth?

she has slutty feet, so that's good enough for me

You have really low standards.

Would that I could have the problem of being too easy to happiness.

Happiness is just a meme these days.

That's cuz Jessica Borutski did that short and developed the show

someone post the fusion of her with the rabbit

I only have the uncanny valley one.

Rabbit has a name

more goth loli feet

I like the show, it's a cute parody of old and new horror monsters although for the show to try to pin Mina as the protagonist she has little relevance when most episodes are about the pets doing stuff

You mean this one here?

this

i meant that one exactly

>Thrash metal
Venom is black metal, user
Get a load of this guy

>shitty black metal bands
Ulver and Deafhaven are exclusively for numales

What does your OC look like?

I haven't had time to scan and clean them up, or the funds to skip that rigmarole for a tablet.
About Mina's height, buck teeth, and bunny ears. Upper body is pretty flat and childish(except for well-developed abs), but below she has thunderous thighs attached to wide, birthin' hips. Current working title while I hammer shit out is "Gun Bunny A-Go-Go."

Memes from previous threads and this user

You've got good taste.

Check the booru
bunnicula.booru.org/

You are a saint

Now I don't have to slog through paheal every time one of these threads is made.

Is this the least cancerous fanbase on Sup Forums?

Stop obviously bumping this shitty inactive thread you fucking bastard.

Make me faggot

this ought to be an episode plot.

No, it's one of the lesser know bad ones

My African-American.

She's either scene or an art hoe not goth

She's /x and /ck

Basically this. All fanbases here are cancerous to some extent. This one just flies under the radar.

Perfect gf

youtube.com/watch?v=3QcJCoKj6Kc

Doesn't really strike me as music to sleep by, but if it works for Mina and Bunnicula, who am I to complain?