Bare loli butt

>bare loli butt

How do canadian cartoons get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KmeFI6BNqk
youtube.com/watch?v=DS-Y9ixroaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have to mitigate their migrants' sexual emergencies somehow.

Name three (3) other Canadian cartoons that do this
please

There's more like this?

The BFG did it briefly, but I don't know if that's canadian animation

Canadians are degenerates.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KmeFI6BNqk

If it's okay when japan does it, it's okay when the canadians do it.

Because they're not trying to make it sexual, that's how. Like Jesus I know this is Sup Forums and likely a lot of you here are American and we have some wierd fixation on making every piece of bare skin sexual like we're some depraved Muslims, but for god sakes maybe if we didn't make such a big deal about every time a non-male ass or chest is shown, maybe we'd be able to "Get away with it" more often. Just cause someone shows ass or is full on naked doesn't mean they're intended to be fucked.

If anyone complains about nudity, it's almost certainly a burger.

No, it's different because this is making sexy children sexual

I don't think you realize these threads are just made by pedos so they have an excuse to talk about/post loli ass

Which, is ironic to your point, because there are people getting off to it

Wow, people talking about loli on a website made by lolicons for lolicons that got kicked off something awful, how strange.

We need more cute loli butts in western animation

I know, fucking insane right?

Too bad we don't get cartoons like that anymore.

>Every cartoon has naked boys, sometimes dicks visible
>Nobody cares
>Glimpse at a partial girl ass
>HOW COULD THESE LIBKEK SJW LEFTSHIT KEKS GET AWAY WITH THIS FUCKING PEDOPHILES

Sorry, forgot "degenerate"

actually its because they're just not pussies who censor everything like we do in the U.S.

if you're offended by the image of a cartoon butt then you're either projecting your own degeneracy onto the writers or you're promoting censorship like dare I say, a snowflake?

That changes nothing

You call that sexy? Have some standards, you goof.

You've got your stereotypes backwards.

SJWs are the ones who freak out over girls being "sexualized" and don't care when it happens to boys.

SJWs flip out over adult women being sexualized, Sup Forums is the one who flips their shit over basically everything else

Sup Forums loves lolicon, you're talking about the immigrants that keep illegally crossing the borders

Given how much I hear them condemning it as "leftist degenerate pedo shit" I'm going to disagree

Explain Slutwalks, then

Those are from immigrants who keep migrating to here from twitter, reddit, and facebook. Sup Forums is sadly facing a refugee migrant crisis right now.

What's the context?

Playing the devil's advocate, it's about how they should be able to dress how they want which is different from portraying "unrealistic beauty standards" (because everybody is a fat, stocky womanlet with dyed hair) and sexualizing women in media.

I find both sides incredibly annoying and hypocritical but on Sup Forums it's easily Sup Forums who I never hear shutting the fuck up about politics

Pretty much. Gamergate when it stopped being about "video game journalism ethics (lol)" [so after about an hour] attracted normies from Facebook to Sup Forums, Sup Forums spills out and ruins every other board. Aside from the_donald I don't think reddit has ever been too much of a problem, though

>because everybody is a fat, stocky womanlet with dyed hair
And some ambiguous shade of brown*

All this furor over something that literally appears for a split-second.
Well done, America.

I've reconsidered and I am ashamed at myself

Sooo, which part of the video am I supposed to be looking at? I don't wanna watch a full episode.

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

2:17

Sup Forums has the same threads every day. originality is at a low point right now.

Europeans are degenerates.

You can hardly watch an artsy french movie without seeing some full frontal loli nudity at some point, and those are real kids unlike the drawing in OP's post

>inb4 prude

beggars can't be choosers
exactly

how can loli nudity ever *not* be lewd? you must be repressed sexually.

some evil samurai gorilla goes around wedgy-ing every kid in town for some reason

that thread didn't accomplish anything, nor did it as k the hard-hitting questions.

Looks pretty innocent to me. You must be repressed sexually.

that's a bath

a wedgie is pretty different especially one angled deliberately to show buttcheeks.

Theres not even nipples in your pic for fuck's sake

When did we ever? Boy nudity has always been more acceptable

A bath is more "loli nudity" than a wedgie flash will ever be. Neither is lewd or erotic.

That's because any time animators try to draw a loli in a state of undress, they get a boner and feel ashamed so they get rid of it.

I like the naked cartoon boys. I wish there were more of them. Last one I saw was Steven Fattyverse. There aren't even that many cartoons about boys lately. :(

>Last one I saw was Steven Fattyverse
And that's only because Rebecca Sugar is a known shotacon.

Moot always hated loli though.

One of the early What A Cartoon shorts had a naked loli in it.

Weird she hasn't shown Peedee naked.

Ah, yes, Skippy Spankerton. So cute. So nude.

Moot liked the horrifyingly real thing. How do you think Snacks got a job??

The Simpsons-Family Guy crossover was the first time in Simpsons history they did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DS-Y9ixroaA

I can't tell if that's Tara Strong or Kath Souchi doing the voice.

Tara. You can't hear Timmy Turner in there?

To be fair, that character is pretty androgynous. Anyway, I can see why it didn't make the cut like PPG did--the short simply isn't as funny or interesting of a concept.

To be fair, it's hard to tell little boys and little girls apart from behind. Unless they spread their legs a little. Still, you got a fully nude girl in an American cartoon. You ought to be able to screencap it and post it here.

I saw that PPG pilot when it first aired. Lemme tell you, me and my sister thought Bubbles kicking the shit out of Fuzzy Lumpkin after he turned her hair into meat was hilarious. That show had potential from the beginning, some of those other shorts didn't.