FBI finds no evidence of criminality

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/fbi-completes-review-newly-revealed-hillary-clinton-emails-finds-no-n678701

She's clean. Let it go faggots.

Oh let me guess, the FBI is corrupted too? You schizophrenics will always think someone you disagree with is corrupted.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
amishoutlaws.com/faq.html
youtu.be/4SZqiXDfHnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spam this in every nerd virgin CTR thread

Live in PA? Have a car? Want trump to win? Have a car? Volunteer to drive the amish to the polls today! They vote over 90% republican!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/

>HOWEVER, even practicing Amish people can ride in cars and busses, but are forbidden to own one.

A

Corrupting Pepe with a corrup cunt is heresy. Kill yourself faggot.

Someone had to say it. I've seen hundreds of these shitposts of Killary Pepes and not one person questioned them. Well I fucking will

>Oh let me guess, the FBI is corrupted too? You schizophrenics will always think someone you disagree with is corrupted.
If I wanted to rig something, I'd make sure all bases are covered, I wouldn't just let the FBI run independently and free without something to control them.

So yes, the FBI is also dodgy, you cunt.

She's guilty. Clintons are just above the law.

For now~

They're so gross and fake

Didn't read lmao

>Spam this in every nerd virgin CTR thread

Haha. Ad hominem attacks every time someone disagrees with you Trump shills. Pathetic.

Stay mad drumpfkin.

>Corrupting Pepe with a corrup cunt is heresy. Kill yourself faggot.

Pepe was never yours. You faggots stole him straight from /r9k/.

>this much damage control

it took a year and a half to go over 60,000 emails

and you're trying to tell me they went through 650,000 in less then a week? Bullshit.

the great purge approaches

Take your meds, dude. Paranoid schizophrenia is no joke.

If im understanding all this correctly, Trump got accused or rape and every democrate says he's a rapist.

Weiner got caught looking at cp and the NYPD said this was extremely major given that it also tied to Clinton and her foundation, and people are ok with this?

>650,000
Opinion discarded, why would the FBI go through Weiner's congress related emails?

Didn't Comey say that his original opinion stands?

Wasn't his original opinion, "She's guilty as fuck of a million things, but no one will charge her?"

That number was maybe the total numbers of emails on the laptop (again, maybe). The actual numbers relating to huma and hillary was a small fraction of that.

Trump before investigastion: The FBI is for Clinton!
Trump during investigation: The FBI is doing a great job!
Trump after investigation: The FBI is rigged for Clinton!

I see a pattern here.. it's all fine and dandy when things do youe way, but you'll all cry and whine when it doesn't, saying things are corrupt and rigged.
You all make fun of liberals but you alt-righters are seriously worse than them. Literally the flip side of Tumblr.

They were also going on about how there were too many white guys in the FBI and maybe it was a hate group

No, he said someone in the private sector may have been fired but she didn't break any laws (no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against her)

Feels good man.jpg was around before /r9k/ had an identity

The real question is will Comey be brought up on charges of violating the hatch act

Remember kids this is just the emails.

based FBIanon said they're just a distraction and they're doing just that to the masses.

The Real corruption lies in the foundation, if the investigation of the foundation reveals no levels of corruption I'm going John Galt.

Technically, wouldn't have not investigating a case where new evidence had arisen because of an election also violated the act?

I thought it was that they couldn't prove that she "intended" to do it.

nice strawman

Live in PA? Have a car? Want trump to win? Have a car? Volunteer to drive the amish to the polls today! They vote over 90% republican!

>HOWEVER, even practicing Amish people can ride in cars and busses, but are forbidden to own one.
Vz

That's not actually what the FBI said. Plus, she's still under investigation for the Foundation. Comey listed the ways in which she broke the law but said that a prosecutor likely wouldn't take the case, NOT that she was clean.

It's just proves that the Clintonites were right all along: Comey had NO justification for trying to reopen a dead case that close to an election. Every other head of the FBI ever would have waited until AFTER they had looked over the emails before going public.

All Comey has done is embarrass himself and the FBI. It will almost certainly cost him his job, and rightfully so.

>HOWEVER, even practicing Amish people can ride in cars and busses, but are forbidden to own one. Za

Do your part

Didn't read lmao

No one said the FBI was doing a great job during the new investigation. Everyone was saying Comey is being forced to carry on for unknown reasons.

It sucks that comey values his life over saving america from clinton

She's probably threatenes him and his family if he came to any other conclusion than this

why the fuck do you think the amish have never been able to vote before? they obviously have their own voting process

O

Comey knows the DoJ is all in Clinton's pocket. The FBI's hands are tied because they are forced to operate in the confines of the law. The only way for anything to happen is if someone in the FBI whistleblows and leaks everything (or NYPD).

kek @ drumpfkins here

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Can't wait to see you faggots meltdown on Tuesday. I'm going to be laughing so hard at you when Hillary wins.

Same here.

I'm gonna take the day off work just to be here as they announce Hillary winning. The denial and confusing will be glorious.

>schizophrenics
>ad hom
Yeah, kill yourself.

The FBI found that Hillary committed all the elements of various crimes. They also found that the Obama Justice Department wouldn't prosecute her for it.

>HOWEVER, even practicing Amish people can ride in cars and busses, but are forbidden to own one. J

Hillary lies to the FBI, says she doesn't know that "C" stood for "Classified"
youtu.be/4SZqiXDfHnI

Destroyed Blackberries with HAMMERS

>leftist circlejerk

so basically just like every other day then?

>everyone knows its impossible to go through that many emails in one week
>FBI is actually doing this on purpose to make establishment look more corrupt and obvious than it already is
>Comey is actually playing hyperchess on a level so high even we couldn't comprehend it

Hillary will lose.

So....
When will NYPD or wiki release the material?

I thought there was infighting in FBO, DoJ, and name all the others.
Wasnt there a silent coup?

NEVAR

YOU MUST BE GLASSED

Investigating is fine. That letter to congress, less so.

>Do something that the FBI literally says is illegal 'under normal circumstances'
>Admit to doing the things
>Nothing happens

Really make you think...........

He might have only gone over emails labeled as to or from HRC per Fox News.

Fuck you OP.

Can anyone make us a meme to spread for monday morning?
"Just following orders" across it, with it split w/ a pic of Comey on one side & a Nazi SS officer on the other?

Kill yourself shill. We don't want you on this board.

>govt reviewing 650k emails in a week

LOL

FBI is at the same place as in July.

AKA

They found multiple evidence of Breaking the Law, but could not prove INTENT.

Wikileaks has since Proved Intent... FBI is obviously going after the Big Fish which is the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton is going down, maybe not today, but soon Pleb.

they must be putting everything into the foundation investigation.

Comey is in bed with Hillary.

Comey knows that to save his skin he needs Hillary to win.

Just about the whole country knows Hillary is a criminal and should be in jail.

She gas her friggin maid print off classified emails! That's a federal offence and as per the law woukd get 10 years in jail for each time she told her maid to do that.

Comey knows that he turned a blind eye in the summer so he had to give Clinton a clean bill of legal health as a November surprise.
Coney knows if Hillary loses first Hillary gets indicted then wgat he did would come under scrutiny abd not only would his career be ruined he might face indictment as well

Comey does not represent law and order he represents pandering and crime.

No doubt there are still some good people in the FBI. Lets hope that they will do what's right for the country and the people.