Hey Sup Forums

APOLOGISE.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18396
youtube.com/watch?v=ePyRrb2-fzs
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bk9lm/i_think_i_found_out_how_to_read_the_unreleased/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795490673411686404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHERE'S THE GOOD LEAK ASSANGE IT'S NOTHING

REEEEEEEEEEE

Do you think Julian is still alive?
Or did Hillary have him killed

I apologize for doubting that you had good information.

However, you said you would release ALL US election information before the election and I don't think you've done that.

We still don't have Killary's 33k deleted e-mails that were promised.

Where are those.

I love you and I feel for you Assange, but we can't help you get out of that goddamn embassy if you don't give us the fucking goods to crucify these fucking people.

>if you don't give us the fucking goods to crucify these fucking people.

He's got to have insurance to stay alive, as well. He's always got to keep the most damaging thing(s) as his trump card (pardon the pun) to protect himself from assassination. I'm shock that this isn't obvious to people.

If they know he has document X, and that document X destroys EVERYTHING/takes EVERYONE down... They know that can't kill him.

The moment he releases document X, however, there is nothing holding them back, as a group that has lost everything, fears nothing.

TL:DR dropping his ultimate bomb would be a suicide attack. He'd be signing his own death warrant.

Don't get me wrong, though. I understand your frustration. I'm just pointing out that they are likely just as eager to release the best of what they have as you are for them to release it.

It's always going to be a balancing act, as Assange has to put his own safety first. If he just played fucking Rambo and released everything, all at once, he'd have been dead years ago.

I'm sorry you weren't droned you useless cunt.

At least we'll get one good thing out of President Clinton

I have nothing to apologize for, I never stop believing in the biggest IRL shitposter.

Forgot my pic.

He's got nothing.
If he released something actually damning and was killed, he'd be a martyr.

is wikileaks not loading for anyone else?

502 bad gateway?

Bad gateway. Wtf?

Assange has NOTHING. If he couldn't get anythng good to release by now, he's bluffing.

The good stuff is insurance.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18396

For when its working, this is what I was looking into.

Bad gateway here too. What the hell.

Www.

Just tried that, not working. Went from scanning emails to Bad Gateway on the same page I had just successfully loaded.

The fuck? Why wouldn't it work without someone manually entering www.?

no dice pic related is what I was looking into

sorry you chose to threw away your credibility and your principles to try to elect an orange authoritarian retard on behalf of russia

maybe it's time to come out of your little hidey hole and face your rape charges instead of propping up nationalists

It's too late to apologize..
youtube.com/watch?v=ePyRrb2-fzs

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bk9lm/i_think_i_found_out_how_to_read_the_unreleased/

read more emails

I know this is fun for you but you better be careful. You're fucking with the descendants of the people who destroyed the English Empire. If we get pushed to the point of violence, we're going to hunt down everyone could could even be assumed to be CTR. Not going to be fun for you then.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795490673411686404

Wikileaks says they are investigating, it seems very strange especially the day before the election.

Motherfucker. I planned on staying up all night to read these. I'm going to give up and get some sleep if it's not back online for me in about 30 mins.

>very strange

To say the least.
God, why won't that sick bitch just die . . .

He wants to be alive.

Not until you post the 33k Julian

The leaks are coming..

You idiots.

Back when Assange dissappeared Wikileaks was taken over. Since then, we had a ton of out of character posts by wikileaks, and as soon as people started noticing, they changed their tactic. They are releasing this BS Spirit Cooking conspiracy level shit to frame us as paranoid retards and giving us false hope.

The leaks will never come. Assange is gone for good.

>They are releasing this BS Spirit Cooking conspiracy level shit to frame us as paranoid retards and giving us false hope.
Yes, and? It seems to be working, so if WL is compromised they completely fucked up anyway.