WIKILEAKS LEAKED EMAILS CONFIRM HILLARY KILLED VINCE FOSTER

WIKILEAKS LEAKED EMAILS CONFIRM HILLARY KILLED VINCE FOSTER

DIG DEEP

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/articles/2014/03/ron_browns_house_of_cards.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
zoominfo.com/p/Matthew-Powers/1575861728#
zoominfo.com/p/Sean-Noonan/1575861754
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52969
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/president/players/brown.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is actually interesting.

take a gander at this, the murder of Ron Brown

Its no confirmation but its excellent circumstantial evidence and if we can get a meme net around this with solid info it would be great.

Hillary kills by plane crash. This can work.

Baaaaahhhhhmmmp

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

Interdasting

>Polonium
>Poles

Kurwa

fugggg

ANTI SLIDE...

ACTIVATE
>ACTIVATE

>WaPo made a story back in May about Trump making a conspiracy theory about Hillary killing Vince

HE WAS RIGHT AGAIN

y u slide?

close, fgt

Ayy

Wait a second. When was this released by Wikileaks? And if this isn't part of a new leak, why is it just being found?

Who are these people is the real question. If they are in Hillary's cabinet then it's literally going to be shit going down on election day.

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

I'm getting 502 Bad Gateway

don't forget Ron Brown

He was desperate to keep himself and his family out of jail, so Clintons used him to collect money from foreign governments. In the end they said they couldn't help him, so he threatened to reveal what they had been doing. They convince him to get on one more flight and that plane mysteriously crashes into a mountain.

Brown's body is found in the wreckage with what appears to be a bullet hole in his head. No autopsy is ever performed.

Wow, it's fucking nothing!

Murder and killing Vince was just art!!

Same here, leaf.

I just opened this link like 10 minutes ago

Wow its literally nothing
Drumnpftards btfo /pol btfo
I am now a #Shill4Hill
#BLM

I think its them sharing conspiracy theories about Hillary and laughing over it, but, just, it reads weird at the end. like, not a joke.

fucking creepy.

ummm

Took a screen

Anyone else unable to get to WL right now?

Are you guys both unable to open it now?

Yep.

Bump

Wow. Thanks.

Yeah I can open it now, spoopy

wikileaks is 502!

Why would they shoot a man before crashing his plane?

Uh wtf

This email was released 3 years ago.

Is this the smoking gun guys? What the fuck do we do now? We've got two days left.

I think this is the guy who sent the email

PREPARE FOR CTR TO TRY AND DERAIL THE THREAD

T-they're just j-joking...nothing t-to see here, goyim!

[correcting intensifies]

rareflag is right. We can use this

>Hillary crashed a plane with no survivors?

This email was released 3 years ago. It is old news.

> CTR THREAD
> CTR THREAD
> CTR THREAD

>This email was released 3 years ago. It is old news.

What difference does that make?

If it's 3 years old, why are we just talking about it now?!?!?!?!?!?!

>old news

Oh right. We knew about how they killed people for 3 years now. It's alright. It's old news!

Bump

>zoominfo.com/p/Matthew-Powers/1575861728#

Looks like same guy if anyone wants to make an account and contact the guy. Last updated this year.

I FIGURED THIS OUT

DOMINOS DOES MEAN DOMINATION

THAT POST ABOUT THE BLACK & WHITE HANDKERCHIEF AND WHAT THE COLOR BLACK MEANS

BLACK AND WHITE

>zoominfo.com/p/Sean-Noonan/1575861754

Guy who received email, last updated two years ago though.

At least you can talk,

IT'S HABBENING

>talking about internet rumors

This isn't them admitting to know anything. Come on, Sup Forums. This wasn't even part of the recent leaks.

Read this earlier before the 502 bad gateway error up now.

Hmmmm

#WIKILEAKS
#DNCLEAKS2
#CLINTONNEWSNETWORK
#I'MWITHHER
#STRONGERTOGETHER

Yeah, sure they do.. just like they confirm that there is a satanic pedophile ring.

It is a bunch of BS spurred on by alarmists.

This is from a totally unrelated leak, just read the WL header.

These are guys who worked/work for Stratfor discussing then-current events and speculating about Hillary murdering people.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why this would be any more significant than random gossip?

>WIKILEAKS LEAKED EMAILS CONFIRM HILLARY KILLED VINCE FOSTER
Goddamnit you all look like idiots. You faggots deserve to have Hillary as your overlords if you believe this shit. Fucking idiots.

>$0.05

Wait, so Hillary did Smoleńsk or I am retarded? If yes, than oh boy, shitstorm would be biblical.

So....
When will NYPD or wiki release the material?

I thought there was infighting in FBO, DoJ, and name all the others.
Wasnt there a silent coup?

I wouldn't be surprised if they got hushed with threats or already taken to a happy fun room

BAMP

i heard about this but never read anything about it.

that is fucking ridiculously suspiciuos. The Clinton's are evil incarnate. They must be getting help from the devil.

Just finished reading this. Email was circulated about conspiracy theories.

Then this string talking about Foster. Looks like 2 guys just talking about it.

Does this company or these two guys have access or ties or something?

This email was released years ago.. I want a bombshell but losing hope senpai. So extra skeptical

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?!

AAAAHAHHH TRUMP LANDSLIDE LOSS INCOMING!!! GET DOWN NOW!!

*whispers to other IDs (NOT you, you faggotron)* *this guy is a real faggot*

Stupid fucking Trump. I enjoyed the long ride here on Sup Forums this election season. Sup Forums will be nothing now. I remember a few years of good times. But without Trump, there is no Sup Forums anymore. just...just get over it you faggots

remember hillary saying a couple days ago to ignore the next few leaks because they will be russian fabrications?

Wtf. This is true

Obama has told illegal immigrants they can vote and ye all focus on a 3 year old email. Seriously? Your president is advocating illegal activity by a foreign nation,

The headline in the OP is an exaggeration, and it's demoralizing. That is the shill tactic.

Acting like you're so concerned with shills, fucking pay attention then.

Wow, I have never seen so many ctr shills descend on one thread in such a short space of time.
They are super nervous. We're on to something boys.

I just got there fine

This is being slid

Didn't she attempt this on Pence

It's not even the thread, Sup Forums entirely is now flooded with CTR. They've learned a tad so they sound more like regular Anons, but they're still shilling super fucking hard.
This election is driving me insane with everything that's happened and will happen. I'm honestly getting concerned to the point I'm likely to have canker sores.

she's not hot dude. we are going to move on...

Plane crashes, have a man on the ground to put a bullet in his head to make sure the job is done.

I hope they nail her.

I'd take a flight out to the states explicitly to piss on her grave.

outnumbered here...embarrassing
outnumbered at the polls...defeat

bump

Diversions.

Simple question I already asked here do these guys have some kinda access or ties? I don't know anything about Stratfor.

If not why are we paying attention to an email released a few years ago. I swear CTR is getting the diversion here tonight better than they ever have.

You WILL lose.

Surveys of Sup Forums gathered when you guys click links (we monitor TONS of web activity) show that only about 15% of Sup Forums will vote....

I voted.

#Killerly

"Children and grandchildren from their travels" is likely a colloquialism.
Much like how gay people call their friends family and often name individuals their "son, daughter or wife"

oh poop. Yeah I think she can bodyslam Obama on live tv and they still wont press charges...

>believing that telling most of Sup Forums doesn't vote will make some people on Sup Forums decide not to vote

this shit is xbox huge. get it to all outlets that'll actually cover it like infowars/prison planet, breitbart, maybe fox news.
they'll have the audience that'll get it trending on twatter and faceberg.

Semi-oldfag here. Vince Foster is the oldest anti-Clinton meme, even older than Whitewater. Pretty obvious the guy was being sarcastic.

yes I know you guys are just gonna call me CTR shill.

If you try going to the video link you get this:

all of Sup Forumss conspiracies have been wrong. i've watched them all. you, again, are wrong.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52969

Someone is feeling a little bit cucked today.

>the guy
Which one?

Does nobody realize that 2 SGT's with the NYPD were shot and killed this week in a robbery?

What if they were the ones with the information...

Stratfor is an intelligence organization for hire, they are like a mercenary version of the CIA mixed with special forces. She's obviously hired them to snoop on her own staffers, they are probably the hitmen that killed Seth Rich.

Have you ever used a "Contact Us" form on a website before? Because that's literally what this was. Then the employees are joking about it.

This shit makes us look so damn desperate.

There were threads about it when the story first broke, so yeah people on here definitely noticed, man.

>two employees at private contracting company Stratfor having email convo about conspiracy videos on youtube
>this is proof Clinton did something
I guess if it's on Wikileaks, and it mentions Clinton, it's Le Smoking Gunz xDDDDDDD

Sup Forums has seriously gone to shit
>Its no confirmation but its excellent circumstantial evidence
no, it's not even circumstantial. it's literal evidence the way posting ITT is "evidence" against Clinton.

HEY GUYS X PERSON DID SOMETHING, IS IT EVIDENCE CUZ I POSTED IT?

use your brains LARPfags
>inb4 CTR
get fucked nupol plebbit scum

An aspect of Brown's tenure at Commerce that drew the most fire was the matter of which business executives were selected to accompany Brown on international trade missions like the one he took to China and Hong Kong in August and September 1994. Twenty five executives flew with Brown on a modified 707 which once served as Air Force One. FRONTLINE determined that over 70 percent of the business delegates on the China trip were donors to Clinton and the Democrats, among them Ray Smith of Bell Atlantic whose firm gave $236,625, and Robert Denham of Solomon Brothers, down for $109,722, not including a $50,000 gift to President Clinton's inauguration.

Anyone else getting 502 bad gateway when trying to go to wikileaks.org?

A quote from this PBS article
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/president/players/brown.html

He obviously was let into the Clinton inner circle, he decided to exploit the knowledge of their corruption for personal gain, and ultimately was suicided by and airplane crash.