Family Guy is so bleak. The characters have no personalities...

Family Guy is so bleak. The characters have no personalities, and are just whims to whatever stupid idea pops into a writer's head. No character is safe from being tortured, degraded, or otherwise hurt for no purpose but "humor". Even worse, the characters are forever static and unchanging; never able to grow or change or somehow improve their lives.The world of Family Guy is truly hell.

And water is wet. What's your fucking point?

Chris is so fucking useless I don't know why he was even created to begin with. He's literally nobody's favorite character even if they like Family Guy, and is nothing more than a shittier Peter.

I remember he was the artist of the family but they dropped that aspect over a decade ago

A dumb fuck up kid who's a talented artist but at the end of the day too sincere and earnest to make money off it was a great angle for a character, but yeah, now he's just on Family Guy

If this was around 2007, you'd be saying something profound, but since it's a decade later, you're seriously behind. Are people still watching this tripe?

Yes. Even the dead need somthing to stave off eternity.

OP sounds like a pussy who's RL catchphrase is
''That's not funny!''

i'm sorry FG doesn't make its character's go to the '' your too mean seminar ''

Go back to SU or some other baby show aimed for small children and leave Family Guy to people smart enough to understand it's a cartoon

Has anything interesting happened on Family Guy lately? Last episode I watched was that Simpsons Guy one.

Yeah, there's nothing new to say about Family Guy. The show's been shit for a decade, but aside from moments like Brian's death the show hasn't found any new ways to be shit.

Well in one of the more recent episodes he was about to kiss Meg. I'd fap to that if he wasn't a fat fuck.

This week's episode was the most boring it's been in a decade.

Her speaking is the only reason to watch this show anymore.

Do people really watch Family Guy for the characters? People only watch it to see "wacky" cut-away gags

I still want to fuck Brian

I dropped Family Guy all the way back in 2010 or 11. I forgot which exact episode. Has the show gotten worse since then? If so, how?

The problem with Family Guy isn't that it's not funny it's just too mean spirited.

there's only 2 real reasons why Chris and Meg haven't been written off the show;

1) it'd screw with syndication of episodes

2) they provide a steady paycheck for Seth Green and Mila Kunis

None of that needed to be said, but granted, it is the truth.

Mean spirited can be funny. But only as long as it's not predictable. Otherwise it's just pointless and annoying.

And how much of a fucking loser are you to care?

Why is Sup Forums filled with such pussies?

>one
It's been several at this point. Since the Halloween episode they've had a background continuity going on where those two are going inching towards full blown incest. I'm just waiting for a chicken fight where you see the two of them walking out of an abortion clinic in the background.

3. Incest joke setups.

I've only ever had one sex dream in my life, and it was fucking her.

It was pretty awesome.

I genuinely laughed at the tarantino one

Holy crap, Lois

The newest season has been much better than the past three. Follow The Money was great.

Nice

Don't be mad at him, guys. He's only just realizing this now

I only like the "Road To" episodes.